Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Steely Moon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WildFire
Pup
Pup
WildFire

Female
Goat Cancer

Pet : The Steely Moon SP015753-1
Name: Shinoshi
Specis: Arctic Blue Fox

The Steely Moon Empty
PostSubject: The Steely Moon   The Steely Moon Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:14 am

The sun was already setting, and some of the smaller animals were heading home, back to their safe little places and to hide from the night hunters. Jade cared very little about them. She was kind, yes, but that didn't mean to everything. She didn't like to fight other wolves but she would if the situation was desperate, and there was very little other choice.

A scar on her muzzle displayed her exile for the world to see, but she'd long ago gotten over her anger and bitterness unlike some wolves she'd met. Many of the loners she come across were not very nice, and treated her with disrespect, though she could understand why, that didn't make it any better. In fact, she was getting tired of it.

Some wolves just needed to grow up and get over themselves. Not everything was going to be handed to them. They had to be strong and take what life gave them. Like her. Well, maybe not just like her.

Mist walked beside her, looking around like normal, and as per usual, he continued to glance up at her, as if checking to see if she was sill there. It was a few minutes and then they bother heard the sound of water and ran toward the sound. Jade was suddenly very thirsty. Mist beat he there, but instead of getting something to drink he jumped right in the water, splashing her. "Sorry Jade!" He called and then went on swimming, looking for fish at the the same time.

Jade just shook herself and then lowered her head to drink....
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : The Steely Moon Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

The Steely Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steely Moon   The Steely Moon Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:37 pm

Night was being to fall and Shadowclaw just made it to this half of his territory That she-wolf slowed him down much more then he would have liked. He still has yet find places to hunt and rest, at least water was not a problem. the territory seemed to have plenty of that.

Lightfang was following close behind Shadowclaw, she quickened her pace so that she walked right along side him. she wasn't going to walk along silently now, she disliked the way he treated those two. Lightfang had enough of this life, he needed to get over whatever it was that was eating him up, "Shadowclaw! You didn't have to say those things. they could have went though something simialar to you."

Shadowclaw ignored her, it didn't matter what she said. It wouldn't change a thing besides he caught a whiff of another wolf in his territory. That would make two in only his first day of claiming these lands for his own, he found it annoying. What else would slow him down from exploring the rest of his territory.

The wolf's scent was close to the creek, of course. the creek would be a popular spot for animal. be it to cool down from an hot day to just simply getting a drink, he couldn't just let whoever this was enter his land. He sped up into a sprint, wanting to catch the wolf before it moved on.
Back to top Go down
WildFire
Pup
Pup
WildFire

Female
Goat Cancer

The Steely Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steely Moon   The Steely Moon Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:54 pm

Jade could feel the sun lowering in the sky every minute. The finally rays coming in shattered rays through the trees. Green eyes watched Mist play and try to catch fish for a moment wondering what it would be like to simply play again. She was far too old to play, at least, that's what she told herself. Mist thought otherwise and often told her so, but it made little deference to her. Though she liked to hear that he cared so much about her.

She rested on the grass, still watching Mist. She finally looked away and turned to gaze up at the sky, the sun was very close to setting now, the rays no longer touching her. Jade yawned, and wondered where they would sleep tonight. It would be hard trying to find some place to rest and sleep here, she already knew that.

Mist finally climbed out of the water and shook his fur out, but still the water droplets dripped from him as he sat down next to her. He heard it first, the sound of running, and he stood facing the sound. His ears back and ready to attack. Jade stood, "Calm down now, Mist. We don't want to start things off like that." She said softly, and he listened to her.

When the wolf finally came to a stop by the creek, she simply looked at the male, at first, and the slightly lowered her head, and said, "Our apologies for coming onto your territory without asking your permission." She gave no details as to why they were here or anything. Preferring to keep it simple and tell him only what he wanted to hear instead of everything he didn't need to know. She raised her head, and look at him.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

The Steely Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steely Moon   The Steely Moon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:43 am

Just as he scented a wolf and its anima by the creek at least it was just loners he was dealing with. They caused no trouble other then the fact that they were annoying. and out of all the places they could have gone they chose here. What was so popular about this place. he thought it fit himself will enough but he wasn't sure how others liked, not that he cared, "Hmmm at least you know some respect wolf, But you should have never came into my territory in the first place." he growled.

Lightfang transformed herself into a to keep up with Shadowclaw at the speed he was moving he seemed like he was intentionally trying to leave her behind. Not that she would ever let a thing like that happen. she had to keep an eye on that wolf of hers', that attitude of his would get him killed one day and she only hoped it wouldn't come to that for him to see the error of his ways. Once he stopped in front of the two wolves Lightfang landed beside him morphing back into he lynx form
Back to top Go down
WildFire
Pup
Pup
WildFire

Female
Goat Cancer

The Steely Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steely Moon   The Steely Moon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:00 am

Mist didn't like the males tone at all, and he desperately wanted to say something to him, to calm down and chill out. But he knew Jade would be angry at him if he did that so he could only glare at the wolf, letting his dislike of the male roll off him in waves of anger.

Jade glanced away from the male for only a second to look down at Mist. It was easy to see he wasn't happy with this. She wished he could be more calm.

She looked back up at the wolf in front of her as he spoke, but it was more of a growl and it made her ear twitch. There was no need for rude behavior. As he had said, she was respectful, and there for, he should at least do the same with her. Males and their foolish misplaced prides. "I'm sorry, we only wanted a place to rest for the night. We traveled here not knowing this area had been claimed and sense we had walked such a long way, it was not possible for us to simply turn around and go back." Her tone was clipped, keeping herself calm but also allowing this male to know that he didn't scare her, and she wouldn't be pushed around by him. "My name is Jade, though some call me Moon, and this is Mist." She said in a much softer tone.

Mist looked away from the male, and instead looked at his anima, a lynx. She, at least, didn't appear too hostel, so he decided not to worry about her for the time being and keep his eyes on the male.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

The Steely Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steely Moon   The Steely Moon Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:41 am

Aear slowed paddling, as they swam away from the wolves, beautiful yet fierce. She drifted towards the surface, a smile upon her muzzle, danger past. She loved water, Aear couldn't imagine being taken away from it. Not for long anyways. Mithdin alighted on her head, and she gently shook it, the pair of them laughing softly. Aear silently climbed out of the river, growing paws again, and paused, hidden by a stand of golden trees.

She lifted a delicate raven-colored nose, and cautiously scented the breeze. What she sensed was woeful news; it was the hostile male that she had encountered earlier. But there was another female there as well. She began to turn to leave, but accidentally rustled some grass and bushes. She froze in place, wondering if they had heard.
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

The Steely Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steely Moon   The Steely Moon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:13 am

She was much different from the other wolf he met earlier, she didn't come up with dumb stories trying to make excuse for being here. Some of what she siad could have been true, he only just gotten the territory and has yet to set his boarders any wolf could walk into his territory without even knowing. she gave him no reason to believe other wise, "I guess your story checks out i have only just claimed this area today and have yet to set boarders. but i won't let you wander my territory alone your going to have to come with me until i decide what to do with you."

(i'm being lazy with this posts)
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Sammy

Female
Rat Pisces

The Steely Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steely Moon   The Steely Moon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:29 am

(Shadow you gotta post in Autumn Forest!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.z15.invisionfree.com/The_Lost_Forest
WildFire
Pup
Pup
WildFire

Female
Goat Cancer

The Steely Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steely Moon   The Steely Moon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:37 am

Jade's head turned sideways for half a second. She had not expected him to believe her so easily, not that it wasn't the truth, because it was, but most males she came across were more quick to attack then believe the truth and listen to reason. She liked him. Mist, however, clearly did not.

Mist hated the way he said they would have to go with him, and hated even more how he said until he deiced what to do with them. He looked up at Jade, willing her to run, to fight, to do anything. But she ignored him like always in these situations.

Jade nodded, "That is understandable, and I will not fight against it." She stepped forward slowly, careful not to made any unexpected moves.

"I don't like this." Mist muttered at her side. Jade growled at him, "I didn't ask you if you like it. We are on his territory, and therefore he has every right to watch us." She turned away from Mist, and back toward the male. "But, if we are going to be with you, then perhaps you can tell us your name." She said softly.

(Shame on you; being lazy. lol)
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

The Steely Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steely Moon   The Steely Moon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:46 am

Sammy wrote:
(Shadow you gotta post in Autumn Forest!)

(Shadowclaw left there before u cames sammy lol just come here it won't change a thing)

Shadowclaw wasn't all bad, there was once a time when he would help any wolf that need it. a time when he was understanding of others, but that was before the betrayal of his fellow pack mates. but he hasn't let those ways fade away completely, he was still understanding of somethings and wouldn't hurt anyone without a reason, "Good i'm glad you understand your situation, i wouldn't want to have to hurt you." he watched as she seemed to put her anima in place, "and seem to me as your anima still has some things to learn make sure he stays in his place. you may call me Shadowclaw." he looked down At Lightfang by his side, "and this is Lightfang." Lightfang simply dipped her head.
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Sammy

Female
Rat Pisces

The Steely Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steely Moon   The Steely Moon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:11 am

Okie dokie, I'm just copy and pasting my post from Autumn Forest cause I ish lazy ^^ Ignore the parts about Aear and such =P

Talon stalked the wolves. They were in HIS territory! Not theirs! So what if his pack had to leave on a journey? They were back now! This was still his territory! Talons golden brown body was literally shaking with rage. It took all of his control not to snarl out a stream of profanities. There were two wolves, a male and female. It was obvious that they weren't mates. The male was a straight jerk. Something that passed between the two wolves brought Talon up short. Apparently the female was a mute. That was odd. Talon had never come across a mute wolf before. Talon snapped out of his stupor and fell in a crouch, silent snarls making his massive body shudder.

Talon stepped out of the undergrowth, finally letting loose such a gutteral snarl that if he had been in the other wolves' place he would have cowered in fear. "What do you think you are doing in my territory?" Talon kept up a prolonged snarl, wanting to drive fear into the other wolves. The masculine brute tensed his muscles, preparing to fight if he had to.

----------------

Hazel tracked her brother by scent. They had just recently returned to their territory and she could tell some other wolf had claimed their home. Hazel was furious. Who did they think they were? Did they know who they would have to deal with? Obviously not. The brown-pelted she-wolf finally found Talon. He had cornered the wolves who had stolen their territory. She stepped from the shadows, her teeth bared and growl-snarls ripping through her fangs. Hazel flanked her brother on one side, praying that Fern, her brother's mate, would show up soon to help them. They needed her to win this fight. "You have no idea who you're messing with," Hazel snarled. Her hackles were up, fur bristling. They would not get away with this.
Back to top Go down
WildFire
Pup
Pup
WildFire

Female
Goat Cancer

The Steely Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steely Moon   The Steely Moon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:23 am

Jade didn't hardly reacted to the new wolves words or his snarl. Her left her twitched, showing her annoyance, but other then that she looked uninterested. She didn't care about these new wolves or anything. But that female, the foolish she-wolf was going end up hurt if she didn't keep herself in check. Jade raised her head slightly, showing them that neither of them scared her. She was not one to fight, but she would if she had to.

Mist took a defensive stance between her and the new wolves, and growled. And for once, Jade didn't tell him to back down. Jade even dared to yawn, as if she was bored. Then she looked at Shadowclaw, then back to the wolves. "Your both pathetic." She said to both of them, as calmly as if they were old friends of hers, which they, of course, were not.
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Sammy

Female
Rat Pisces

The Steely Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steely Moon   The Steely Moon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:59 am

Talon laughed. "Pathetic?" Then all humor drained from his voice. "At least I don't go around stealing homes from wolves who have lived there for generations!" Talon ended with a snarl. His tail drooped as he remembered the fire. "You see.. we used to be a mighty pack. We were called ThunderClan. I had just earned my warrior name with Hazel when it happened. There had been a drought. Suddenly, a bolt of lightning set our entire camp ablaze. We three were the only ones to escape.. Everyone else was trapped and.. died." Talons voice broke on the last word. "Nothing would please me more than for this meeting to end on a peaceful note. I wish for no blood to be spilled."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then Hazel stepped in. "You see, we were raised not to fight for vanity or glory, but for self preservation and protection. We value clan and kin above all else, and will fight if we have to, But I agree with my brother. This meeting can end in peace, or bloodshed. You decide." She gave the male a deep look. Her words could mean life or death for all of them. It was all up to the male.

Ick.. muse-less post -_-
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

The Steely Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steely Moon   The Steely Moon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:17 am

Shadowclaw was just about to explain what he was doing now at the moment so he his visitors would know how these next moments would go. But out of nowhere three wolves come out of now where claiming they owned HIS territory who did they think they were. He turned around to face the wolves and was about to move closer to them when Jade stood in front of him. his head slighty tilted to the side, he only just met this wolf. She had no reason to defend him and yet she did. He stepped up beside Jade and spread his wings to make himself look larger.

Shadowclaw did not care about some generation of wolves that once lived here, this was his territory. When he found it their where no scent markers, and no other wolves. if they found this place so important that should not have been dumb enough to not leave at least one wolf here, "I do not care for your sob story wolf this territory no longer belongs to you and i suggest you leave" he growled showing his fangs.
Back to top Go down
WildFire
Pup
Pup
WildFire

Female
Goat Cancer

The Steely Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steely Moon   The Steely Moon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:29 am

Jade didn't care why they had left, she only understood one thing. She was being threatened. And so was Shadowclaw, and even though she had only just met him, she would still fight these wolves to help him, even if he didn't want her help, he would get it. She lowered her head, and growled softly, just the beginnings of a threat. The she-wolf had said they didn't know who they were dealing with, well, the same went for them as well.

Jade had been in enough fights and was very skilled at it because of that. "This meeting as you call it will end with you two running with your tails between your legs." She snarled, showing her teeth. She hardly noticed Shadowclaw had moved up beside her, and with his words, she knew there would be a fight. She looked back at the female, growling just at her. Shadowclaw could take the male, Jade had the female.
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Sammy

Female
Rat Pisces

The Steely Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steely Moon   The Steely Moon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:41 am

Sorry for the powerplay.. but I honestly don't know how any of us will be able to avoid it xD

Talon snarled, his fury obvious. The two red lines under each eye glowed briefly, and a jet of flame shot towards the male. Before it could hit, Talon called it off and pounced. He crashed into the male, his teeth sinking into warm neck flesh. Salty heat flooded his mouth and the golden brown male receeded. He circled the male, snarls quivering in his entire body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hazel gaped her jaws wide, saliva pooling and then dripping over her canines as she waited for the perfect moment to strike. The brown female launched herself at the other wolf. Hazels anima, Simba, had taken the form of a lynx and was whirling around, a shrieking ball of teeth and thorn sharp claws. High in the air, Hazel twisted herself around so she could land square on the wolfs' shoulders. She dug in with her claws and bit down, hard, on the wolfs neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talon let loose a jet of red-hot flame that spiked off in two directions, one towards the male, one towards the female. He was careful to avoid his sister, and waited for the excruciating pain to take its effect.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

The Steely Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steely Moon   The Steely Moon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:35 am

Shadowclaw saw the flames coming towards him and lifted his wings to cover himself from the fire. but it stopped just before it hit him he moved his wing from his face just in time to see the brown wolf charging right at him. there was no dodging away from this attack he felt his teeth sink into his neck, Shadowclaw growled from the impact. Did they really have to resort to such tricks to fight him. The Brown wolf let go of him and started circling around him. Shadowclaws amber eyes followed the wolf he wanted to wait for its next move.

But out of the corner of his eye he saw a flame coming towards him. He jumped into the air and flapped his wings causing a gust of win to blow the flames away. he then landed back on the ground and changed at Talon, his fire attacks were becoming a annoying and giving him to much room could be dangerous
Back to top Go down
WildFire
Pup
Pup
WildFire

Female
Goat Cancer

The Steely Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steely Moon   The Steely Moon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:59 am

Mist, still in his fox form, chased after the lynx, not allowing it to get any closer to his friend. Jade watched the male attack Shadowclaw and knew it was only seconds before the female made her own move. Jade tensed, preparing herself for it. She growled fiercely as the wolf jumped at her, and she didn't have enough time to stop the female from landing on her shoulder, and bitting down into her neck. Pain ran through her, but she growled and threw her body weight to the ground and rolled, pushing her weight down onto the wolf before getting up and jumping at her, and just when she was about to bite down into her neck, she saw the flame coming toward her.

She snarled and dodged out of the way of the flame, her extreme speed, helped her to keep well away from it. That was foolish. He could have hit the other female that had come here with him. They didn't seem like mates, but they were close. Jade could tell that much at least. She forced her attention back to the female, she once more sprang at the wolf but ended up missing her mark and settled for bitting into the wolfs front leg, and locking her jaws, biting down with nearly every ounce of strength she had.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

The Steely Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steely Moon   The Steely Moon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:52 pm

As Talon and he other wolves went by in a whirlwind of battle, Aear felt the fury surging within her gray chest, rushing through her to tail, paws, legs and head. It filled her like rain flooding the river, spilling over into Mithdin. This was one of the rare occasions where the usually quiet and shy fem grew furious and brave. Aear felt a need for justice, to make things right. She shrank back from the flames and roars, and darted forward silently in a smoke colored streak, eyes in slits, ivory fangs flashing.

Mithdin only felt some of the wrath of Aear, but it was enough for him to shift into a blue-gray Arctic fox. He sped out behind Aear, glancing from side to side to make sure nobody was attacking him. He stumbled over a boulder hidden in a now charred patch of leaves, and flipped twice, landing with a cloud of dry dust and ashes, crumbling the leaves that Aear had avoided. Embarrassed, he slowly got to his now dusty paws, and started forward, focusing ahead. He was painfully aware of the fact that he was covered in dust, and that a wolf could do tons more damage then he could.

Aear drew behind Talon as he circled, and froze as he sent streams of fire from his paws. This wolf had more control over his flaming paws then she had ever seen, although she had only seen a couple. Then as the blaze diverted and stopped, she began to creep forward. As she leapt, she wished she could make noise, to roar and bark like a normal wolf. She wanted to see his surprise as he realized it was too late. She crashed down squarely on Talon's back, snapping at his shoulders, and scrabbling with her claws.

Mithdin, now approaching the battle scene, had second thoughts about battle. Those other wolves and their animas were so much bigger, so much stronger. He felt Aear's wishes, and for her sake stood his ground. He whispered "For Aear", and pounced upon the female that the wolf named Jade had her fangs locked around her leg. He nipped at Hazel's tail with tiny but needle like teeth, then jumped back, then worrying her tail again, not wanting to go closer to anyone. The pair had entirely forgotten about the last wolf.

Last edited by Icestar on Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Sammy

Female
Rat Pisces

The Steely Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steely Moon   The Steely Moon Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:27 am

OOC: Awww =[ Haha I hope you guysdon't mind the slight powerplay ^^

BIC: Hazel opened her jaws in a scream of agony when the wolf bit down on her leg. She felt the teeth going through all layers of skin and muscle. The brown she wolfs eyes widened even more and a tremor ran down her entire body when the females teeth scraped bone. The scream intensified and Hazel was dimly aware of her brother turning to glance back in fear. Seeing that his sister was relitively okay, he returned his concentration to the fight.

Hazel and the wolf simply stared, analyzing ways to attack most efficiently. A flicker of annoyance broke through her concentration when an arctic fox began nibbling on her tail."Tell me.." she asked him. "Is that supposed to hurt?" Hazel picked up the fox in her jaws and flung him with as much power she had, into a nearby tree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spottedtalon nearly went down as a new weight came landing on his shoulders. His reflexes and warrior training kicked in. With a grim silence about him, Talon fell backwards, crushing the smaller wolf beneath him. Finally the rage gave in.

"STOP!" he commanded the battling wolves. "Like I said before, I want as little blood spileld as possible." His sharp silver eyes narrowed at the brute he had been fighting. "You." he snapped, annoyance and anger fueling his words. "One on one. The rest of you, try to stay out of trouble." he told them sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

The Steely Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steely Moon   The Steely Moon Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:11 am

Shadowclaw was charging right for Talon when suddenly the wolf he met earlier showed up and jumped on his back. She must have wanted to prove herself to him, there could not have been another reason for it. Maybe he would award her if this fight went in his favor, he turned his head seeing jade crushing one of these wolves paws. She was a calm wolf but it seemed she stepped up when she needed too , maybe she would also make a nice addition to the pack. He sat down on his curling his tail to his side. Everyone looked occupied with someone and he wouldn't stoop to their level and double up on a wolf. he watcted the battle unfold with Talon and Aear, she was easly overpowered but that was not to his surprise the male was much larger then she was. He stood back up to his paws and was about to give her a hand when Talon started to shout, "It should have been that way from the start your the one that could not control himself and started this useless fight these wolves are not even apart of my pack. it is only me, for now. So lets get started, its is for you to overpower a female lets see if its so easy with me."
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

The Steely Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steely Moon   The Steely Moon Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:35 pm

Aear was crushed beneath Talon at the same time Mithdin was thrown. Mithdin managed to transform quickly into a mourning dove, and hovered inches from the aspen tree. Aear however, did not fare as well. She was trapped under Talon, and felt her breath whoosh out of her mouth. Not to mention the pain in her chest and legs, which had been bent awkwardly. She thanked the stars silently that nothing was broken. She rolled over and lay on her side, trying to get her breath back. She began to stumble to her paws when Talon and Shadowclaw and Talon agreed to a one on one battle. She nodded her approval and Mithdin alighted upon her head. The rage and fury had cooled a bit with the pain in her still aching body, but the fem would still step into battle if needed. She would have glared at Shadowclaw for his remark, but she felt light headed and dizzy. She leaned against a sapling to catch her balance. She forgot about Hazel, Jade, and Ferncloud, and so did not hear Jade's threat, or she would have attacked.

(sorry for short post)

Last edited by Icestar on Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WildFire
Pup
Pup
WildFire

Female
Goat Cancer

The Steely Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steely Moon   The Steely Moon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:30 am

This whole thing was becoming tiresome. Wolves she didn't know jumped into the fight, and she hoped they weren't fighting against her, because she was a good fighter, but even she knew when they were outnumbered, but luckily, they didn't attack her, or Shadowclaw, which was good, because would have been royally mad, and would have attacked them more fiercely then ever. Jade and this female wolf, stared at each other while Jade still had her leg tightly in her jaws. She only let go when the wolf picked up a fox and threw in. She let go to growl and step over her, her jaw inches from the females exposed throat. "Don't even move." She snarled.

She was so focused on this wolf under her that Shadowclaw's words surprised her and she unthinkingly lifted her head to look at him. Had he really just agrees to on one fight with him? Although, she probably would have done the same thing. She hated uneven fights, and didn't approve of doubling up on an wolf, no matter how much they might deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Steely Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steely Moon   The Steely Moon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Steely Moon
Page 1 of 1