Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A quiet night...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A Diffrent Love...
Pup
Pup
A Diffrent Love...

Female
Snake Aries

Pet :
A quiet night... SlynxGlac4623[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!
Iceberg

A quiet night... Empty
PostSubject: A quiet night...   A quiet night... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:53 am

The moon shone down from the heavens with it's lonely gaze. The stars twinkled and the misty clouds slowly drifted across the sky. An occasional hoot of an owl would echo through the empty forest and drisrupt the eerie silence.

A black figure walked along one of the many paths the forest held. His icy blue orbs reflected the moons light in a way that was sure to make any wolf tremble in fear. His slick black fur shined and rippled over his mucular frame with every step he took. And those silver gash marks on each eye were just an addition to his already frightful apperance...

His name was Haji. The loners of loners and perhaps one of the most bipolar of wolves in all of mitane. Sure he looked scary but underneith it all he was just looking for someone to keep him company. If angered he would rip you apart but if a female or pup were to suddenly step into the mix he would become cautious and scared if yelled at. It was strange how he worked but he never explained himself. Perhaps it had something to do with his past...

Haji suddenly stopped and lifted his nose to the sky and sniffed.

"Elk. Hmm," the large male wolf quietly concluded. His ears twitched at a rustling noise and he looked over his shouder, his eyes scanning the area. He seemed alarmed until his eyes lost their intesity and he turned back around, already knowing who was behind him.

"Come Savahna, there's food nearby and there is no need to hide." Haji said to an invisible being in a calm, monotone voice that many used to sooth a crying pup.

The echo of a bat's sonar soon bounced off the trees and a small flying figure came into veiw. A little brown bat landed on Haji's shoulder and looked at him with large blood red eyes. She shifted a minute from foot to foot before she attempted to get his attention.

"Really? Are you sure?" Savahna asked nervously before looking around, shaking slighty. She seemed relived at Haji's nod of approval but her shaking never stopped.

"A stream is right over there. Why don't you go eat and when your done you can find me. I'll be behind those trees," the loner said as he walked over to where a dead elk lay, causing his anima to hop off his shouler.

The brown bat watched as he began to eat. Even though she too was hungry she couldn't help but think it wasn't safe.

"Are you sure it's safe?" Savahna questioned, fear evident in her voice.

Haji swallowed the mouthful of meat within his jaws before he turned around to face his anima.

"You shouldn't be so afraid. I'm here if there is any problem and you know that I wouldn't let anyone hurt you," he soothed in his calm, deep voice all the while looking at her with a peaceful gaze.

Savahna knew she could trust him there was no dout in his words. With her newly found confidence, she nodded her head in understanding.

Looking around once more Savahna continued. "O-okay. If you say so..." She flapped her wings and made her way towards the stream, leaving Haji alone to eat his meal.
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Sammy

Female
Rat Pisces

A quiet night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night...   A quiet night... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:16 pm

Phantos plodded along the path, head down. Her moonlight-illuminated wings dragged in the dust. Her black, gray, and white pelt was ragged and unkempt, as if she hadn't groomed it in days. Which was true. The loss of Shadowclaw tore through her. It hurt worse than a bears claws. The bedraggled femme dragged her paws in the dirt, throwing up little clouds of dust. Two crystals seeped out of her eyes and dripped to the forest floor, staining the ground with salt water.

NOT FINISHED
Back to top Go down
http://www.z15.invisionfree.com/The_Lost_Forest
A Diffrent Love...
Pup
Pup
A Diffrent Love...

Female
Snake Aries

Pet :
Iceberg

A quiet night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night...   A quiet night... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:56 am

With Savahna finally gone to eat, Haji was left by himself and the sounds of the forest finally made themselfs known.

But through the babbling of Fall Creek and the soft whistling of the wind, the large male picked up the faintest whisper of... something else.

Snapping his head up and twitching his ears in every direction possible Haji soon came up with the conclusion that he wasn't alone. Ever curious as to who was so close to proximity, he turned and made his way towards the newly discovered noise.

But as Haji ventured closer the sound began to sound more and more like crying...
Back to top Go down
A Diffrent Love...
Pup
Pup
A Diffrent Love...

Female
Snake Aries

Pet :
Iceberg

A quiet night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night...   A quiet night... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:21 am

Haji suddenly stilled...

Why do I care? It's not as though I know the wolf or anything, so why waste my time...?

As Haji thought about this he sneered and wrinkled his nose in disgust. No one ever had a kind word to say about him so why would he? Infact, the closest he had gotten to kindness or attention was when the packs he came across chased him away.

Snorting angrily, the male let his shattered past get in the way of his actions once again... and he walked back to his meal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A quiet night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night...   A quiet night... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quiet night...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Dawn :: Archives :: 2009 Archives-
Jump to: