Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where are all the fishes? {O}

Go down 
+2
shadowwolf445
WildWind
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

Pet : Where are all the fishes? {O} L5tO
Name: Pan

Where are all the fishes? {O} Empty
PostSubject: Where are all the fishes? {O}   Where are all the fishes? {O} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:15 pm

[This IS open, so feel free to join.]

Cream-colored paws stood in the creek, with only the occasional movement to try and catch the one fish that could be seen. Vaicha stared evenly at the creature, watching as it flipped and twirled in the water with ease. She wanted to do that, but no matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't swim in the creek. She didn't know why, but it wouldn't let her go underwater, and her paws were hardly below the surface at all. Tail swishing, the female pounced forward as it neared her, but ended with only chilly water across her chest and face.

"So close! Come 'ere, fishy..." Though not very effective, she crouched, as if stalking a deer or hare, and stepped forward, the scaly fish darting down the stream in fear of being caught. Vai plopped in a sitting position in disappointment. Normally she was the best fish hunter she'd ever seen, but the stupid creek didn't want her to swim, so now she was just plain terrible. Besides, where were all the fish? "Demetri, do you know where the fishes went?" The mocking bird was surprised at her attention to him, but he answered nonetheless, "Probably farther down stream, though they're probably all hid-" Interrupted. Again. The tawny female let herself fall onto her back, just staring at the cloudy sky in hopes that some kind of food would just come and land on her head. She groaned, rolling over to her paws and walking to the shore, though not much of a difference from the shallow creek.

A noise rustled in the underbrush, and Vaicha's head perked up with her ears as she stared into the bushes. Pouncing into them, the wild hare dashed away, and the wolfess quickly followed, but soon got bored and just stood, watching it leave her sight. "Why do land walkers have to be so difficult to catch? Fishes are much easier, yes?" Demetri, who was following her from he treetops the entire time, didn't answer. Apparently she didn't need him to. Hearing a noise from behind her, she whirled around, hoping to see the fast hare before her eyes, given in and ready to be eaten. But, this sounded much louder. "Hellooo?" She called, her tail wagging in case it was another wolf. If she didn't get an answer soon, she was going to pounce.
Back to top Go down
https://wotd.rpg-board.net
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : Where are all the fishes? {O} Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the fishes? {O}   Where are all the fishes? {O} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:35 pm

Lightfang was sitting a fair distance away from the three wolves watching the events unfold, a peaceful morning was quickly turning hostile. She could tell the she wolf that claimed these lands was nervous of shadowclaw and the way he disrespected her. And this Vaicha wasn’t doing anything but making shadowclaw more annoyed she kept it up much longer it was no telling what Shadowclaw would do, but her safety would be at risk that she was certain of, if the worse happened she could always throw herself in front of shadowclaw. He may not have cared much about her but he still wouldn’t dare her knowing they were linked.

Lightfangs fears were confirmed when Vaicha called him an idiot, without wasting anytime shadowclaw hopped on his hind legs and pushed the she-wolf to the ground with his forepaws, he fell along with the female still keeping his paws on her chest. Once they hit the ground water went splashing in every direction, one of shadowclaws massive paws remind on the wolf holding her down and Shadowclaw brought his muzzle down to hers’ until only a slight distance separated the two, “I suggest you hold your tongue before I rip it out, you should know who you are dealing with before you start trying to insult them.” Lightfang quickly run over and biting Shadowclaws ear and tugging it, “That is enough Shadowclaw I think she got your point ok? You don’t need to take it any farther.”

Shadowclaw growled at Lightfang, He wasn’t going to do anything to the female though he felt a little intmadation was needed to shut her up. He removed his paw from Vaicha’s chest then his eyes moved to the female that spoke of claiming these lands, “I guess I just broke one of your little rules, it will take more than some female’s idle threats to make me leave. I will go where I please and do what I want."

Last edited by shadowwolf445 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the fishes? {O}   Where are all the fishes? {O} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:48 pm

Just as she expected, a large, black male wolf emerged from the bushes in front of her, his eyes filled with annoyance, and although he was much bigger than the small female, Vaicha still didn't hesitate to be herself. "Hey! I can probably fish better than you, if only the water would let me swim... I can even stand in it! Besides, all the fishes went farther down, like Demetri said, so don't go blaming it on me!" Ears perked forward, the cream wolfess stepped forward and sniffed the male, taking in his scent, which was very different, which intrigued her. Plopping into a sitting position, she cocked her head curiously, trying to figure out what type of wolf he was. He was obviously an Ave, but she could see that easily, she was wanting to know his character.

"I'm Vaicha! Vaicha Dunean to be exact, but, just call me Vaicha if you don't mind," she said cheerily, tail wagging wildly. Demetri flew from an overlooking branch and changed into a cat beside her, hairs slightly bristled. The female's eyse glazed over for a moment then, apparently in deep thought. It wasn't long before she paid attention to her surroundings again, though, and quickly spoke. "Rashii says hi to the new friends! He wants to know your names," she started, swiftly continuing, "And so do I!" Demetri was expecting her to say he was too, but she didn't which pleased him. The male and anima didn't seem much of the friendly, happy type, and he didn't want Vai to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Chaoswolf
Pup
Pup
Chaoswolf

Female
Monkey Aries

Pet : Where are all the fishes? {O} SZKc
Name: Forest

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the fishes? {O}   Where are all the fishes? {O} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:02 am

Luna was in the process of embracing her lands completely. Everything remained completely familiar to her, and yet it all seemed so much brighter. The lands looked friendlier to her somehow. She felt stronger too. Now she had the authority she needed. No wolf would ever rule over her! She padded along the creek. Her anima, Grief, was radiating joy from every quill on his porcupine form. She was about to ask what he wanted to eat for celebration, but her ears perked as she heard splashing ahead.

Other wolves? she thought, gleefully. Do you think they'll want to join us?

Grief had stopped in his tracks, his gaze hard. Luna. We may just as easily have to battle them.

The golden ringed wolf paused as well, turned to her anima, and tilted her head. "Battle? Why?"

This is your land now, Grief reminded her. If they don't follow your commands, you will have to tell them to leave, or fight you.

Luna sighed. Fighting? She, of course, lacked no confidence in her own strength. However, she did not like the idea of fighting on her lands. Autumn Forest and Fall Creek were such peaceful and beautiful places. Must she stain them with blood? She took a deep breath. This is what she had prepared for. Of course she was ready to do anything she had to.

As she approached the figures in the water, she scented that one was male and the other was female. A pair of mates? One was just in the water. Were they playing games? As she got closer she saw the male was larger than her and had wings. He would be dfficult to take in battle, and besides that he didn't seem too friendly. The female looked rather pretty, but her actions were confusing. Wasn't she a little old to be splashing around in the stream? Once she was well into the open, she spoke to them.

"Greetings, you two. I am not quite sure what you are doing, but I would appreciate if you would not scare off the fish. I also feel obligated to inform you, that you are well within the territory of the Catori Pack, of which I am Alphess. I ask that you tell me why you are here, and if you intend to live in this land under my rein."

How did that sound? she thought excitedly, despite her calm air of authority.

Very professional.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the fishes? {O}   Where are all the fishes? {O} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:20 am

Shadowclaw growled at the female as she spoke back to him, her fish better than him? Like that could ever happen,” if you were good at fishing it wouldn’t matter how deep the water was you would have been able to catch something without ruining it for everyone else. Maybe you should just stay away from this creek since you can’t catch anything here anyway!” He was finding this female to be annoying, Lightfang came through the bushes just as shadowclaw finished yelling at the female, she sighed and shook her head. It took little to make a somewhat peaceful day into a warzone; hopefully the female wouldn’t say too much to make shadowclaw angrier then what he already was. Shadowclaw continued to growl at the female as she scented him it didn’t seem like she was getting the fact that he didn’t like her.

The black wolf stopped growling long enough to listen to her introduce herself, Vaicha is what she was called, not that he cared for her name all he knew is she stopped him from an easy meal. He was about to speak but the she-wolf seemed to zone out for some reason he was watching the Vaicha slightly confused about what was going through her head when he noticed her anima fly down and change into a cat she seemed to snap back into reality then now saying someone named Rashii was saying hi, he that was her anima, “your anima can’t speak for its self then? Your anima must be almost as useless as mine is. But that doesn’t matter you don’t need to know my name I don’t plan on sticking around I have much better things to do then argue with you about your fishing skills.

Shadowclaw was just about to turn back through the bushes when another female started speaking, he turned his head towards the new she-wolf. “Greetings, you two. I am not quite sure what you are doing, but I would appreciate if you would not scare off the fish.” Shadowclaw’s ear twitched with irritation he just got through telling this wolf off about scaring the fish now this female who thinks she can run this territory telling him to not scare off the fish. “I don’t care who you are or if you own this land don’t get into my affairs, I was not the one scaring the fish away it was that idiot over there.” He said while gesturing his head in Vaicha’s direction,

Back to top Go down
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the fishes? {O}   Where are all the fishes? {O} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:22 am

The young female cocked her head in distaste and confusion, as the male seemed to have not heard her. "I said, I didn't scare the fish! There was only one when I got here," she said, stern yet polite. "And, I said that I could only fish better than you when the water let me, I didn't say always, no?" Tail still wagging excitedly, she stood to her paws and turned back to the creek, seeing that there was still no signs of fish, turning around and looking at the male again, a few more steps away, and sat, while Demetri just stood his ground. “Your anima can’t speak for its self then? Your anima must be almost as useless as mine is. But that doesn’t matter you don’t need to know my name I don’t plan on sticking around I have much better things to do than argue with you about your fishing skills.” "Anima? But Demetri didn't say anything... Hm. She said, focusing more on the first statement than the rest. "Are your ears funny? I've met wolves with funny ears before, they were-" she was cut off by the sounds of an approaching wolf, whom she listened to with intrigued ears.

Turning her head so that it was upside-down, without turning her body or neck, she spoke, "But I didn't scare the fishes!" She was growing somewhat agitated at their constant blame of her scaring the water animals, but was more nervous by the two large wolves trapping her. "I'm here because... Uhm... Fishes! I came for the fishes! Right, Rashii? Demetri?" The anima had been focusing on the large male, but quickly whirled around to see what else they were up against, which wasn't nearly as intimidating as the black Ave. He simply nodded to Vaicha's words, turning back to the winged wolf. "Demetri doesn't really like strangers," she started, frowning in disappointment to Demi's unfriendly body language. "I don't think I really wanna join the Catori pack, I'm not much of a family type, but I bet Mr. Meany would love to!" She said, wagging her tail and looking at the male while jumping to her paws in a standing position, causing four small splashes, not even counting the various swishes of water her tail was causing. "So many new friends! What is the newest one's name? You have one, yes?" That was when she heard the male's insult, which made her put full-on attention to him. "Hey! I'm not an idiot, and I didn't scare away the fish! Maybe you're the idiot because you can't tell the difference?" "Vai... You just had to, didn't you?" He silently told her, ultimately worried about her well-being now.
Back to top Go down
Chaoswolf
Pup
Pup
Chaoswolf

Female
Monkey Aries

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the fishes? {O}   Where are all the fishes? {O} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:24 am

Luna felt a flash of anger at the male, but quickly settled her neck fur. She was in the right here. She looked sternly at him. "If you want to live and hunt here you will both obey the following rules of courtesy: One, you will not harass other wolves. Two you will keep well out of the way of my Pack. And three, you will not dare claim these lands as your own, seeing as you are not of my Pack."

She did not have enough members to drive all loners from her land, but that would be the first order of business later on. She did not want to drive wolves from their home, but it was her home first and foremost now that she had claimed it.

That male might have to go immediately, Grief thought, then turned to look at the silent anima, Raishii.

Luna was curious about the strange she-wolf. She nodded greetings to her, at least she didn't seem threatening, but only time would tell. For the moment, she saw no reasons to be enemies with this one. "My name is Luna and this is my anima, Grief. I am pleased to meet you. I don't mind if you don't join, but please try not to disturb the other wolves as that other wolf clearly has. Speaking of which, might I have your name, male? I need to inform the others to stay far from you."

Luna felt her belly clinch at what the Vaicha had said.

Luna...we might have to fight him, Grief thought, stating the obvious.

Luna clutched the dirt beneath her claws.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the fishes? {O}   Where are all the fishes? {O} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:35 pm

Lightfang was sitting a fair distance away from the three wolves watching the events unfold, a peaceful morning was quickly turning hostile. She could tell the she wolf that claimed these lands was nervous of shadowclaw and the way he disrespected her. And this Vaicha wasn’t doing anything but making shadowclaw more annoyed she kept it up much longer it was no telling what Shadowclaw would do, but her safety would be at risk that she was certain of, if the worse happened she could always throw herself in front of shadowclaw. He may not have cared much about her but he still wouldn’t dare her knowing they were linked.

Lightfangs fears were confirmed when Vaicha called him an idiot, without wasting anytime shadowclaw hopped on his hind legs and pushed the she-wolf to the ground with his forepaws, he fell along with the female still keeping his paws on her chest. Once they hit the ground water went splashing in every direction, one of shadowclaws massive paws remind on the wolf holding her down and Shadowclaw brought his muzzle down to hers’ until only a slight distance separated the two, “I suggest you hold your tongue before I rip it out, you should know who you are dealing with before you start trying to insult them.” Lightfang quickly run over and biting Shadowclaws ear and tugging it, That is enough Shadowclaw I think she got your point ok? You don’t need to take it any farther.”

Shadowclaw growled at Lightfang, He wasn’t going to do anything to the female though he felt a little intimidation was needed to shut her up. He removed his paw from Vaicha’s chest then his eyes moved to the female that spoke of claiming these lands, “I guess I just broke one of your little rules, it will take more than some female’s idle threats to make me leave. I will go where I please and do what I want."

Back to top Go down
Chaoswolf
Pup
Pup
Chaoswolf

Female
Monkey Aries

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the fishes? {O}   Where are all the fishes? {O} Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:34 pm

It was the last straw. She could show no mercy for sheer disobedience. Though she could not use her powers for fear of electrocuting Vaicha in the Creek, Luna charged down the bank and opened her jaws wide to bite Shadowclaw's wings, careful to avoid stepping on Vaicha as she went. Though it pained Grief to do so, he shape-shifted into a hawk to defend his wolf. He soared at Lightfang, grasping for the anima's neck with his talons.

Get out of here! he demanded, knowing sadly that it was not the anima's fault, but by hurting her he would hurt Shadowclaw as well.

These were their lands, and they would be respected! Luna had already made it quite clear that she would die before giving this place up, and Grief would do the same.

ooc: Not trying to be rude, or skip, or anything. I just want to post when I can, keep the thread moving in case I can't some other day.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the fishes? {O}   Where are all the fishes? {O} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:25 pm

[Lol that's fine. Sorry for the fail post by the way. x_x]

What had just happened? One moment Vaicha was simply speaking to the two wolves, and then, in a blur, she had landed on the creek belly-up with the air knocked out of her and the large male pinning her to the ground. Demetri was frozen for a moment, but then quickly pounced over to the male's face, now a lynx, snarling and hissing at the sudden attack.

Vaicha was utterly speechless. Her shocked, green eyes just stared at the male in fear. Her heart pounded as fast and hard as it could, her breathing somewhat difficult with the male's large paw on her chest. Her muzzle was slightly parted in small pants of nervousness, but she dared not make a move and risk her own death in agitating him further. The sound of fastly approaching paws made the young female flinch several times until she realized that the male had released her. Swiftly jumping to her paws, she backed up to the shoreline where Luna had been, ears back and tail drooping beneath her hindquarters. Demetri sprinted up to her side, fur bristled and obviously very angry at both the black male and Vaicha herself.

"So, did 'Rashii' tell you to insult that huge male? Or was that your own work?"

"Rashii had no part, I only wanted to know his character. It worked, yes?"

"And now we have yet another enemy twice your size! What were you thinking?" He sighed, looking up at her with an even glare. "Don't think I'm finished. I have some mind to tell you more when we get to some shelter, and I won't hesitate to-"

"Demetri, I am the same age as you, so I'm not going to just 'obey' your every command like some pup. Seems to me like you just possibly drew attention to us again by creating a conversation aloud instead of like this."

It was strange. Demetri had never heard her speak so formally before. Either way, she was right. He had made a mistake, but not nearly as large of one as she. The two perked up when they heard the bird-anima shout, watching as they were all beginning their attacks, but Vaicha turned, not wanting to see if there was blood in the fishes' creek.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the fishes? {O}   Where are all the fishes? {O} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:27 am

Shadow nearly laughed out loud as the female charged at him, didn’t she well think she could beat him in a fight. If she taken the time to notice his scars she would be able to easily see that he was no stranger to a brawl. She came running straight for him aiming for his wing, he really didn’t know why, to keep him there maybe? There were so many other better points of attack she could have chosen but she went for his wing. He would allow her to grasp his wing that would leave her open for his own attack if he felt one was even needed. Now came the real problem her pesky little anima was heading straight for Lightfang, other than his blind right eye she was his greatest weakness in a fight. But lucky for him she wasn’t too far away and shadowclaw stood over his anima, he would take both the attacks from the wolf and her anima. He would test her a little, see how hard her the anima of hers could before deciding if they were worth his time.
OOC: sorry for the shortness but i was kinda of tired when i wrote this and just wanted to get something up
[/color]
Back to top Go down
Chaoswolf
Pup
Pup
Chaoswolf

Female
Monkey Aries

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the fishes? {O}   Where are all the fishes? {O} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:02 am

Luna ignored the other wolves obvious smugness. He thought she was trivial, laughing at her like that. She aimed for his wing and made it quite obvious that she was, going in to cause pain more than harm. She wasn't quite prepared to kill yet, but she would shock him for sure! She focused her lightning abilities and directed the power to her teeth, as she sank her fangs in, they were crackling with electric energy. She did not want to hurt the other loner, but she had no time to give warning either.

Grief noticed the wolf move to stand over his anima. That wouldn't distract him! He contnued his dive but changed his angle, his talon barely scraping the wolf's face as he corkscrewed to get between his legs and at Lightfang, his beak open and aiming for the anima's neck. Luna might not be prepared to kill, but he, her soul, would do anything for her land.
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Sammy

Female
Rat Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the fishes? {O}   Where are all the fishes? {O} Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:01 am

Genesis trotted along the creek shore, her feathery, light fur blowing in the wind. Apocalypse raced beside her, trying to keep up. Genesis' long wolf legs carried her many strides further than Apocalypses tiny fox cub legs. Genesis was in an oddly good mood today, despite herself. It shocked Apocalypse into silence when Genesis woke with a smile gracing her maw. The anima had learned to get used to Genesis' frequent nightmares, comforting her when she woke with screams of her family to run. The tiny, lapping waves rolled up to their paws, soaking the fur and turning it several shades darker. Genesis loved any type of water; it was one thing that could distract her. The cool water splashing against her sides at every stride. The cries of birds floating through the sky, occasionally diving and scooping a fish out of the crisp, blue waters. The blue-gray and white femme glanced down at Apocalypse with affection in her gaze. He was the one who stuck with her through everything. He was the other thing that kept her from going insane. If she had lost him those months ago, nothing would have stopped her from going completely rabid. Apocalypse had always kept her on the brink, slowly pushing her away.

They rarely talked aloud, always communicating through thought-speak, but today Genesis decided to break that cycle. "Hey, Pocco? she barked. Pocco almost lost his footing, bringing his chocolate brown irises up to meet Genesis'. She slowed her pace, as did Apocalypse. "Yeah?" he asked, wary. "I've been noticing something," she pointed out in her low, hard voice. She may seem weak in appearance, but with the things she has seen and the things she has gone through, her soul has hardened to rock. The only creature she allows close to her is Pocco, and that's only because she knows he would never hurt her. They were walking at a relatively slow pace now, stepping from rock to rock instead of walking through the water, as they had been before. "What is it?" Apocalypse inquired, curious now.

"I think we're in a pack territory. I keep smelling the same scents over and over again. Its a thick scent, kind of like..." Genesis was cut off abruptly by the lump in her throat. She had been about to mention the blood-hungry pack that had destroyed their lives, not so long ago. Shivers controlled her limbs and a tremor ran through her spine. She began shaking uncontrollably, heaving sobs racking her chest. She collapsed to the ground, salty tears pouring freely from her golden irises. Genesis landed on the shore of the creek, her haunches dragging in the chilly water. Her orbs were squeezed shut, but the tears continued flowing. Genesis fell into a state of paranoia, oblivious to everything that was happening around her. Apocalypse had seen her at her worst, but this episode was by far the most intense breakdown he had seen, and he was scared. Genesis had stopped sobbing, but she had slipped into unconsciousness, her body slipping further into the water. The section of creek where she had collapsed was perhaps the deepest, at around 6 feet. If she fell into that, she would drown. Apocalypse began panicking. He was to small to pull her out, but the least he could do was shout for help. He couldn't go searching for other wolves without feeling immense pain, so he did what he could.

"Help! Please, someone help us! Please! Help!" he continually shouted, hoping, praying, that someone would find them before it was too late.
Back to top Go down
http://www.z15.invisionfree.com/The_Lost_Forest
Sporelett
Zeta
Sporelett

Female
Rooster Scorpio

Pet : Where are all the fishes? {O} 13530

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the fishes? {O}   Where are all the fishes? {O} Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:26 am

Baine had been striding steadily through the forest with Mela flying lazily overhead when he heard the long, drawn out howl. Challenge and determination was evident in the claim, but only one voice had been lifted in song. Could the lone female possibly defend her stakes? He supposed that he would find out if he stayed in the area long enough. The white male found life in this forest of everlasting autumn both peaceful and enjoyable, and he had little intention of departing any time in the near future. Sooner or later he and the female would cross paths, and depending on whether or not she had the capability to back up her claim, he would stay as he pleased, or perhaps he would move on. Hunting in the company of the female was another possibility, especially since she seemed to be alone, but it wasn't an option that particularly appealed to him at the moment. With luck and intelligent tactics, he would continue to live as he had without unnecessary conflict.

Suddenly a thin cry sounded from somewhere nearby. Baine stopped moving and tilted his head, angling his ears to better-capture the sound and determine its meaning. Feeling his concern, Mela flew briefly above the treeline without having to be told and circled in small loops to locate the source of the cry. Wolf and bird began to move in the direction that the sound had come from, and soon the darkly-iridescent avian spotted a small fox cub pacing restlessly below. Knowing instantly where the animal was without need for spoken word, Baine pushed through the undergrowth and came upon the strange scene of a female grey wolf partly-immersed in one of the deeper sections of a nearby stream. Her fox cub anima was clearly distraught, but too small to do anything about the condition of its parter. Baine wondered in the back of his mind why the anima was conscious, since his partner looked markedly unmoving. Perhaps she wasn't truly unconscious... maybe she was simply in a state of shock. Banishing the question to some corner of his mind until later, the white wolf moved quickly forward and sank his teeth into the grey female's scruff, hauling the soaking wet body wholly out of the water before the young she-wolf could drown. Mela perched watchfully in a nearby tree, observing the goings on with interest as her partner sniffed cautiously at the grey wolf to determine what was wrong with her.
Back to top Go down
http://s3.invisionfree.com/Possibilities/index.php
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the fishes? {O}   Where are all the fishes? {O} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:02 pm

Aear had been swimming in the river, hunting for fish. She had almost let go of all of her worries, but soon the fish all swam her way, and she easily caught one. Too easy. She tried peering through the water to see what was happeneing, and saw a body in the water. She quickly stopped. What had happened? Her heart began to pound. She began to swim forward again, curiously. Suddenly the body was heaved out of the water. She stopped again, and retreated to the other side of the river. Aear stuck just the top of her head out of the water, hoping whatever had taken the body wouldn't see her. A male sniffed at the body. Aear was relieved to see the fem's gray flanks still rising and falling. The male didn't seem to be doing any harm.

Mithdin swam along in Aear's slipstream, grumbling to his otter self. Suddenly Aear stopped, and Mithdin crashed into her. She flicked her tail, and he went tumbling back. 'Sorry.' Mithdin grumbled back. 'You should be.' Aear knew that his behavior was a result of his changing forms, particularily into an aquatic creature. Mithdin clambered onto a fallen branch, shaking himself off. 'Quiet.' Aear hissed to him. Mithdin responded by shaking the water off of his fur, and shifting into a pigeon. He flapped noisily to a higher part of the branch, not realizing Aear's intentions to be unseen. Only then did he remember Aear's warnings. "Oops." he said out loud, by accident.
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Chaoswolf
Pup
Pup
Chaoswolf

Female
Monkey Aries

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the fishes? {O}   Where are all the fishes? {O} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:03 am

OOC: I don't know where Shadow is, but my suggestion is to continue the thread now, it's been on hold for weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the fishes? {O}   Where are all the fishes? {O} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are all the fishes? {O}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Dawn :: Catori Pack Territory :: Fall Creek-
Jump to: