Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What you've loved [or hated] about WotD over the years

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

Pet : What you've loved [or hated] about WotD over the years L5tO
Name: Pan

What you've loved [or hated] about WotD over the years Empty
PostSubject: What you've loved [or hated] about WotD over the years   What you've loved [or hated] about WotD over the years Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:08 am

Basically, just let out all you have to say about WotD in your honest opinion. Nobody will get mad, so just let out all that you've loved or hated about the site over the two years it's been open.

Friends. I've made lots of friends here, and I'll never forget any one of you. You're all great, thanks guys! Surprise!
Back to top Go down
https://wotd.rpg-board.net
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : What you've loved [or hated] about WotD over the years BPz4
Name: Night

PostSubject: Re: What you've loved [or hated] about WotD over the years   What you've loved [or hated] about WotD over the years Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:02 am

WoTD and FF has been a source of freinds and fun. The only thing I dont like is how it's organized, it could be a little better.

Even when I didnt have freinds or was having a hard time in life, everyones always been here. Even when we were not active, we still pulled through. I've always been proud to be a mod.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: What you've loved [or hated] about WotD over the years   What you've loved [or hated] about WotD over the years Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:14 pm

Well, I made a lot of friends like everybody, particularly in a time in my life where things were tough. Also, my writing has improved dramatically, enough for me to be able to be continually writing a story, and join another, advanced RP, where my average post has become more like three paragraphs instead of one.

I also learned about deviantart, and a whole bunch of series I probably wouldn't have considered before. Wolf's Rain, Death Note, and Bleach to name a few.

I also became more mature. Before WOTD, I didn't have very many friends, so I didn't know how to act around other people. Sorry if I seriously annoyed any of you!
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Sammy
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Sammy

Female
Rat Pisces

PostSubject: Re: What you've loved [or hated] about WotD over the years   What you've loved [or hated] about WotD over the years Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:17 am

I agree with most of what you all have said. Before WotD I was still juvenile in my posting skills. Working with FF and WotD, I began to develop creative writing skills and became a much better writer and roleplayer. I made so many friends here that I will never, ever forget. Who cares if we don't know someones actual name? The important thing is that everyone is always here for the other, and we all actually care about one another.

And I agree with Snowest; the site is beautiful, but organization is a little messy. And I'm not trying to be rude, but the picture of the territories annoy me xD How they're all different sizes. I think we should have someone who's really good at graphics and coding find different pictures, get them all the right size, and code them into the boards. I think that would clean up the site a bit and make it prettiful (:

And one more thing that I wanted to mention- I think we should make a new skin! I don't really know why, but to me, I guess blue doesn't really seem like WotD's color xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.z15.invisionfree.com/The_Lost_Forest
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: What you've loved [or hated] about WotD over the years   What you've loved [or hated] about WotD over the years Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:17 am

Really? I love this blue layout! But maybe thats just cause I like the color blue.. well anywho..

Where do I start... friends, lets start here. I've made a bunch of great friends here, who i probably won't be forgetting very soon. In tough time, everyone here was always so supportive and encouraging, and it was and is a great place to go to relieve stress. For me at least.
Secondly, my writing might've even improved a bit. It has a real-world connection too, if you apply the same enthusiasm, initiative, and creativity you can find members using here, your English assignments for example can benefit loads! Grammer too even, I never type in chat speak xD I think that's a great rule to be enforced here.
it was so great to see the site begin, and slowly grow into what it is now, and I'm very proud of it and of course the site creator, WW.
There's just so much to this site that just gives back, its amazing. And heck, there aren't even any real teachers here but we sure do learn a lot.
So thanks WW, for not giving up on building up this great little community, and I hope it lives on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you've loved [or hated] about WotD over the years   What you've loved [or hated] about WotD over the years Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What you've loved [or hated] about WotD over the years
Page 1 of 1