Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clouds (ON HOLD)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : Clouds (ON HOLD) BPz4
Name: Night

Clouds (ON HOLD) Empty
PostSubject: Clouds (ON HOLD)   Clouds (ON HOLD) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:31 pm

(OOC: I would like Chaos's Breeze Runner to come, but anyone can come with their char. BTW, the thing she is eating at the end of my post is a rabbit.)

Kaesa was in the clouds. Whip was up there to, as a eagle.

It was chilly and moist. The not-so-heavy clouds were a fine mist that carresed Kaesa as she passed through them. The heavier ones held her up, even her meager weight causing her paws to sink deep into the cold and wet.
But Kaesa didn't mind, she liked the cold. It was nice. She could roll around in it, wetting her fur. The air would cut deep down into her then, making her feel even closer to the sky.

But all too soon, her belly demanded food. Its grumbles said that if she neglected it, it would get back at her. Sighing, Kaesa jumped off the cloud, dissapating in the air. Her watery particles meandered their way twoards the ground, Kaesa releshing this feeling too.
Whip followed, staying close to the mist that was Kaesa.

Eventually Kaesa reached the ground, and her particles came back together.
Everything was black, courtesy of her blindness, again. She could see when she was dispersed, but it was a hollow pleasure. Kaesa did not disperse so she could see, no, she was quite fine with being blind.
She could hear better then most wolves, smell better. It was fun to rub this in their snouts if she disliked them. Whip was eating a starling, back in his badger form, which reminded Kaesa's stomache that it was hungry.

Although it did no good for her, Kaesa crouched down. Her ears moved around as Kaesa listened for prey. There! Sounds of nibbling grass. Scratches on the ground.
Kaesa's ears pinpointed the location. Her hind legs propelled her the necesary distance. Her paws smashed down on the prey.
Finnaly her head came down and began to eat.

Last edited by Snowest on Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chaoswolf
Pup
Pup
Chaoswolf

Female
Monkey Aries

Pet : Clouds (ON HOLD) SZKc
Name: Forest

Clouds (ON HOLD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clouds (ON HOLD)   Clouds (ON HOLD) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:35 am

ooc: Thank you for the invite Snowest. Smile

The soft wind caressed her fur and feathers, though the feathers tied along her spine were not part of her, she felt them shift. All around her were familiar scents. The sweet sap of trees blended nicely with the sharp tang waffing from the flowers around her. Her ears shifted slightly with every sound, from the occasional mating call of a bird, to the humming buzz of bees, to even the shuffle of squirrels and rabbits on the ground. The grass under her belly felt warm and soft. The sun was bright on her white-furred back. Though her eyes were closed, she could just feel the color and brightness of the world beyond her eyelids. Amongst the yellow flowers beside her, she imagined that there was one more amongst them, a bright red one with jaunty petals and yellow strings ouring like water from its center.

Her eyes were closed not in attempt to sleep. In fact, she was lying on her belly with her head up. This was Peace Time, a time of day when she reunited with the nature around her. She would melt into this world in all of its beauty. She would meditate and appreciate all the life on Hirisato Island and hope one day to see far beyond it.

We are not alone, Wind Walker whispered in his wolf's mind, hesitant to interrupt such a special time for her. The dove formed anima was perched on a branch, his beak pointing sharply in the direction of the other creatures, a wolf and its anima.

Breeze Runner slowly opened her golden eyes. Another wolf? She had not seen any others in quite some time. She rose from amongst the small yellow flowers and fresh green grass, her alligator and shell pendates jingling as they tapped each other.

Where are they? she asked silently. Wind Walker flew in that direction, flying to a branch above the badger formed anima and the other white wolf. Breeze Runner followed, emerging from the trees to see the other wolf eating a rabbit. She looks a little like me. But I have not seen her before. She cleared her throat slightly and spoke politely.

"Hello there," she spoke rigidly, unsure of which tongue to speak. "My name is Breeze Runner." She looked down at the rabbit. Perhaps it would be too forward to ask the other's name right away. "Would you mind if my anima, Wind Walker, and I eat here as well?"
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

Clouds (ON HOLD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clouds (ON HOLD)   Clouds (ON HOLD) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:30 pm

(OOC: your welcome Chaos Wink thanks for coming Very Happy )

The winds shifted, blowing Kaesa's fur the other way. This made Kaesa grumble, because now it was harder to smell Whip. But that became the least of her concerns when suddenly she caught the scentof another wolf.

Trying to sneak up on us, eh?
Kaesa thought angrily.

Whip looked up and around, fur bristling, but he saw none. But then he too caught the scent. He finnished his bird and waited. Soon a dove flew into the tree besides him, and he knew it was an anima. He growled softly, trying not to let up that they knew the other wolf was coming.
Finnaly he lost it when the wolf steped out of the trees. He snarled loudly, slinking over to Kaesa's side. Glaring at the strange looking wolf.

Kaesa meanwhile, had no reation whatsoever to the wolf's speaking. Only when she finnished her mouthfull did her ears and head swing twoards where she heard the wolf(slightly off). Breeze Runner was her name? Breeze Runner sounded weird to Kaesa.
Kaesa heard things moving in her fur, but Kaesa refused to ask Whip what was making the weird sounds. Kaesa's blue eyes blinked before she said lazily,

"It's not my territory, why should I care?"
Then Kaesa resumed eating the rabbit slowly. Then she added, not looking at Breeze Runner,
"But don't you go claiming it either Breezy."

When she finnished her rabbit, Kaesa began to clean her paws, she could feel the blood on them. The smell might give her away next time she hunted.

Whip continued to stare at the wolf, he refused to call her by her name, angrily. If they took one misintentiond step..
Back to top Go down
Chaoswolf
Pup
Pup
Chaoswolf

Female
Monkey Aries

Clouds (ON HOLD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clouds (ON HOLD)   Clouds (ON HOLD) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:01 pm

Breeze Runner waited patiently for the other wolf to respond. Though she had to admit that the sounds her anima was making were none too pleasant. She wondered why. They were both wolves after all. And they hardly knew her, why shouldn't they get along? Breeze Runner could feel Wind Walker's discontent. The anima's snarling angered him, and he sent urges for Breezy to leave, though on the outside the dove appeared calm and baffled by the badger's behavior.

At last when the other wolf spoke, it threw Breeze Runner off gaurd. Even if they where speaking different accents, the other wolf sounded quite blunt, or rather straightforward. Breeze Runner kept her manners in hopes of knowing more. She had so rarely seen an outsider.

"We thank you, anyway," she replied. "I have no interest in claiming anything. The world is not mine to pick and choose which bits are mine and which are not."

Claiming territory was barbaric to her. How could any creature claim nature? Either way, she had come here to dine with the other wolf, and had not brought food. Sensing her desire, Wind Walker quickly pointy his beak in the direction large thrush. She padded off in that direction slowly so as not to startle the other wolf's anima. As she approached the grazing creature, she split into water particles so it would not hear her approach. Then with ease at the last moment she became solid and snatched the creature as it was about to take flight.

Wind Walker had moved to a barnch closer to her and then back to the original branch as she returned. As Breeze Runner began to eat her meal, sitting across from the other wolf, some things struck her odd. First the incredibly blue eyes of the other wolfess, then that she had not introduced herself or her anima and then...."How did you know my shorter name?" she asked suddenly.

Last edited by Chaoswolf on Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

Clouds (ON HOLD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clouds (ON HOLD)   Clouds (ON HOLD) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:22 pm

(OOC: dun be put off by how they're acting, just their nature Wink )

"We thank you, anyway,""I have no interest in claiming anything. The world is not mine to pick and choose which its are mine and which are not." Breeze Runner said.

She talks weird. Kaesa thought.
"Uh huh." Kaesa said around her paws.

Kaesa heard Breeze Runner walk away, maybe they were leaving. But no, Kaesa could hear prey in the direction that Breeze was moving. Suddenly Breeze was gone. In all her sences, Breeze had just dissapeared.

Kaesa stiffened, fur begining to rise as she tried to find Breeze. Then suddenly Breeze was back. Stuggling to calm down, Kaesa forced herself to continue cleaning her paws. She debated whether to ask Whip what had happened when Breeze laid down across from her.

Breeze was eating, Kaesa was 'looking' at her paws, and Whip was facing away from the wolf and her anima. He refused to look at them.

"How did you know my shorter name?" Suddenly Breeze asked Kaesa.

"Eh? Uh.. I dont know." That question had caught Kaesa off gaurd.
"Why do you care?" She added.

At least she hadnt figured out Kaesa was blind yet. Kaesa's paws at last felt clean now. Looking at Breeze(her paw actually), Kaesa said,
"How long are you planning on staying here?"

"Not that we want you to leave, but your jingling will scare all the prey away." Whip said angrily. He didnt care about the prey, but he did care that the was a wolf here besides Kaesa.
"Isnt your anima going to join us? Or is he too shy?" Whip added, giving the dove a glare. His snarl was muffled by the sudden presence of Kaesa's tail over his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Chaoswolf
Pup
Pup
Chaoswolf

Female
Monkey Aries

Clouds (ON HOLD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clouds (ON HOLD)   Clouds (ON HOLD) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:52 am

(( lol! <==Looks sort of like Goku. I know its just her character. *stabs all the typos in my last post* Speed typing and me don't mix well.))

"Care?" she replied curiously, then gave a small smile. "It is not that I mind. I was simply curious. You see, you look very similar to the wolves of my former Pack, but I'm quite sure I have never seen you before."

Breeze Runner ate slowly, savoring the meal and not making too much of a mess. She started with the prey's meaty chest and would finish with the chewy wings. The feathers on this bird were not pretty enough to save. As she dined, she was painfully aware that the other wolf's anima disliked them so much. She was not one to be scared away so easily, but she was trying to understand the reasoning for such harsh words. Sheoked up at the badger anima, not glaring, but showing that she was listening to him, though to be honest he sounded a bit like a pup throwing a tantrum. She turned to reply to the other wolfess first.

"Stay on Hirisato? I have lived here my whole life, I see no reason to leave, though to be honest the island seems pretty small now that I have seen all of it."

She noticed with a bit of concern that the wolfess was looking in her direction but at her paw, not her face. She felt her cheeks warm. She knew she had looked odd within her Pack, but to wolves outside of it she must look goofy, all covered in feathers, and snakeskins and other oddities. She needed to explain.

"Do you like it?" she slid her paw out for better view, the red snakeskin wrapped around it gleamed in the daylight. "Wind Walker found it when I was a yearlng. Most of my Packmates assumed that I had fought a snake to get it, but as it turns out, Wind Walker just found it on the forest floor."

Wind Walker noted that Breeze Runner had not replied to the other anima's rudeness. He, for his part, swooped down from his branch with deadly speed, and landed easily on his wolf's shoulder, staring the other anima down. We should leave, Wind Walker whispered in hs wolf's mind, but Breeze Runner paid no notice.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

Clouds (ON HOLD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clouds (ON HOLD)   Clouds (ON HOLD) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:55 am

"Hmh." Was all Kaesa replied to Breeze's explanation.

Kaesa was distracted by Whip moving out from under her tail. She felt like he gave her a glare, but she couldnt be sure. But it was likely, after all, she had ruined his fun. Actually, he was infuriated by the lack of responce from the wolf and her anima.

"Stay on Hirisato? I have lived here my whole life, I see no reason to leave, though to be honest the island seems pretty small now that I have seen all of it."

"I didnt mean the island, I meant this area." Kaesa corrected haughtily.

"Do you like it?""Wind Walker found it when I was a yearlng. Most of my Packmates assumed that I had fought a snake to get it, but as it turns out, Wind Walker just found it on the forest floor."

What is she talking about? Kaesa thought. She heard Breeze move her paw. Was she looking at Breeze's paw?

"Uh.."
What should she say?
"Why should I care?"
It was all she could think of. Anger welled up in her at this wolf. How could she not notice that she was blind?
"It's not like I can see it; whatever it is."

Aruptly Kaesa got up, tensing. This wolf might be dangerous now; Kaesa would start a fight if she insulted her.

Whip stoped his 'staring contest' with the wolf's anima and got up as well. He gave the wolf a warning glare.

Things might be getting complicated in a bit, depending on whether Kaesa started a fight. Whip hoped she did, it showed in his gaze. He wanted to rake his claws across that smug anima's body, just like that starling from earlier.
That would be good. Whip thought.
Back to top Go down
Chaoswolf
Pup
Pup
Chaoswolf

Female
Monkey Aries

Clouds (ON HOLD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clouds (ON HOLD)   Clouds (ON HOLD) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:58 am

Breeze Runner tilted her head. What did she mean by area? Like territory? She hated those words, making nature's beauty the summation of mere streaks of waste. She despised that sort of thing, but she knew wolves beyond it did not. Though at the same time, she had not scented any such markings. She wrinkled her brow.

"I suppose I'll stay as long as I am allowed," she replied, deciding that defining the area was not worth the effort.

Breeze Runner blinked. What did she mean? She could not see it? But the wolf was looking at her/ She glanced at Wind Walker. Wind Walker silently expalained, Gale Flyer once told us about wo;ves like this, remember Breezy? They are called the 'Blind'. Blind? That did sound familiar. And judging by the other wolf's reaction, Breezy supposed she had offended the blind wolf.

"Oh, well..." She began, then attempted to regain her grace. "I suppose something so trivial would not have interested you in any case. I did not mean to offend."

Let's leave. Now. Wind Walker demanded.

Not on such bad terms! Breeze Runner scolded him. Though, she realized now that the time for pleasantries were over. She must speak plainly. She rose to her paws.

"I do not understand your apprehension of me, or your anima's hostility," she spoke curtly, her head up. She was after all a Spirit Howler (the name of members in her former "Pack") "However, if it is your desire that I leave you, I shall do so without further complaint."

Last edited by Chaoswolf on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

Clouds (ON HOLD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clouds (ON HOLD)   Clouds (ON HOLD) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:31 am

"I suppose something so trivial would not have interested you in any case. I did not mean to offend."

"I dont even know what it is! I cant see it."
Kaesa said with an acompaning growl, but it died down. Breeze was just trying to not hurt her feelings.
Probaly.

"I do not understand your apprehension of me, or your anima's hostility,""However, if t is your desire that I leave you, I shall do so without further complaint."

"Whip hates everyone. He has the right too; no ones ever accepted us. He-why am I telling you this? You dont care." Kaesa stoped. She turned away and Whip answered for her.

"We're not telling you to leave, we haven't the right. And by area, we mean this area! These plains!" His voice was rapidly loosing its controlled calm and turning angry.

Kaesa shut him up by slapping her tail over his head again.

"Being blind doesnt make me weak." Kaesa said strongly.
Clouds (ON HOLD) _
Back to top Go down
Chaoswolf
Pup
Pup
Chaoswolf

Female
Monkey Aries

Clouds (ON HOLD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clouds (ON HOLD)   Clouds (ON HOLD) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:32 am

ooc: *pokes block-quote* What's that for?
bic:
Breeze Runner would have had whiplash by now if she turned her her head each time the wolf or her anima spoke. She stood firmly, listening to each in turn. Wind Walker had grown impatient all together and looked about ready to fly off without her, if he could have. Breezy was patient and when she finally managed to get her words in she spoke just as plainly.

"I like to travel. My powers allow me to do that with ease, so it is unlikely I will remain in the same area for long. I prefer to come and go as I please. I understand that these lands are unclaimed, and you have no authority to order me to leave, however, out of courtesy I sould rather not stay where I am unwanted."

She paused. She repressed a smile, she could sense that Wind Walker was impressed by how controlled she was. She was quite proud at herself also. She said very sternly, looking into the other wolfess's eyes, though she knew now the other could not see, "I do care. I came all this way to speak with you, and I would like to know you. And I would not trivialize your past, if you were so inclined to speak of it." She paused, then said with a stony seriousness. "I never once accused you of weakness. I do not know your capabilities and I am not one to judge a wolf I do not know."

For Cloud Shaker's sake, she did not even know the wolf's name! She had never even seen a wolf outside other Spirit Howlers! Who was she to judge? She stood there a moment, hoping her words rang true, because in honesty she liked these plains and would rather not have to avoid them because of an unpleasant incident.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clouds (ON HOLD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clouds (ON HOLD)   Clouds (ON HOLD) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clouds (ON HOLD)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Dawn :: Unclaimed Territory :: Tunui Plains-
Jump to: