Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hope Im doing this right.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CherokeeWolf
Pup
Pup
CherokeeWolf

Female
Buffalo Leo

Hope Im doing this right. Empty
PostSubject: Hope Im doing this right.   Hope Im doing this right. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:12 am

Ok. This is unclaimed RIGHT? Does that mean I can start a pack here? If so...I want to...Sorry If I seem really stupid but again, I just joined...If someone can help on what I can do that would be great...If Im doing this right, what is a good unused pack name?
Sweat Drop Sweat Drop Sweat Drop
ykwim
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fierce-and-cute
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hope Im doing this right.   Hope Im doing this right. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:53 am

This land is unclaimed, but you have to wait to get your character accepted before you can claim a territory. Then you post with your character, and say the pack name then. As for pack names, I normally see compound names like Goldenleaf or Silvermoon.

What I personally do is take a foreign language that I'm interested in, and translate some words in until I get something I like. Then I mess around with them a bit so that they don't sound forced. (Akitai came from something like 'fierce warriors' or something in Japanese.) Some good languages to try are the non-Germanic ones, or ones that aren't based off of latin. Some good ones to try are Ancient Greek, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, and Lord of the Rings Elvish.
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
CherokeeWolf
Pup
Pup
CherokeeWolf

Female
Buffalo Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hope Im doing this right.   Hope Im doing this right. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:49 pm

Oh ok. Thanks! I was gonna say like....RisingMist...Is that a good name? And not to be impatient but...when will I get accepted Sweat Drop Very Happy ykwim
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fierce-and-cute
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : Hope Im doing this right. BPz4
Name: Night

PostSubject: Re: Hope Im doing this right.   Hope Im doing this right. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:38 pm

Your character will get accepted when you make the needed fixes. BTW, a great idea would be to read all the topics in 'Rules and Plot' and 'Character Central'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope Im doing this right.   Hope Im doing this right. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hope Im doing this right.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Dawn :: Unclaimed Territory :: Yumiti Lake-
Jump to: