Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules and Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

Pet : Rules and Regulations L5tO
Name: Pan

Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:13 am

.:Rules:

• First of all, no graphic breeding or birthing. Ever. Keep it simple, especially when it comes to breeding, as it is inappropriate and completely unnecessary. With birthing, you have a bit more freedom, but please don't get too involved in it. Thanks.

• Start off by posting the stats of the parents(the form is later on). Then wait for an administrator to say whether the breeding was successful or not. After seven REAL LIFE days, the offspring will be posted. (So that you can continue to role-play, us admins will be thinking up the stats)

• Please, don't bug the administrators for responses. Be it for successful breeding or offspring stats.

• To be polite, please do not complain about the offspring. It's rude and the admins do work hard on making them for you.

• If your breeding was unsuccessful, you must wait ten REAL LIFE days before trying again.

• Parents retain the right to name their offspring, but for the sake of harmony, please provide a list of acceptable names, or be willing to haggle. Either that, or just allow the one who gets the character to name it whatever he wishes.
    This way, they may be able to role-play them better, as names tend to correspond with actions.

Whichever player posts the stats (whether they play mother or father), please use this form.

.:Form:
Code:
[i]Father[/i]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b] (If any)
[b]Bio:[/b] (Please, just link it. It makes it easier for us.)

[i]Mother[/i]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b] (If any)
[b]Bio:[/b] (Please, just link it. It makes it easier for us.)

Last edited by WildWind on Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:48 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wotd.rpg-board.net
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

Pet : Rules and Regulations L5tO
Name: Pan

Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:46 am

Aging System

To help out everyone to age their new pup & young anima characters, I've created a growth chart to go along with the seasons for your use. This chart only goes up to yearling age, but I think it's obvious to everyone what happens at the two-year mark.

AgeStageDescriptionAnima Description
0 SeasonsNewbornBasically Useless ::
Completely Dependent on Parents
Unable to Shapeshift ::
Stuck as Tiny Black or White Mice
1 SeasonToddlerLimited Mobility ::
Still Dependent on Parents :: Very Curious
Limited Shapeshifting ::
Can Communicate Slightly with Partner
2-3 SeasonsKidAdvances in Learning :: Most Playful ::
Start to Become more Independant
Advanced Partner Communications ::
Can Change into Larger Animals
1 YearTeenAwkward Growth Stage ::
Nearly Entirely Independent
Complete Shapeshifting Abilities ::
Can Block Off Mind (Partners can too)

Note: At the age of two years, whomever role-plays a pup and it's anima must post a complete bio with age and date of birth in Character Central. Afterwords, the previous litter topic in Puppy Stats shall be deleted, as they no longer need to be considered "pups."
Back to top Go down
https://wotd.rpg-board.net

Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1