Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

High winds

Go down 
+3
Sammy
Icestar
Morgan
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

High winds Empty
PostSubject: High winds   High winds Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:11 am

Glacier's wings carried her to the cave, were she finally spotted the pelts of both Lostface and ninja, dangerously close to the edge. Diving ever faster now, she realized with a pulse of shock that Lostface wasn't even on the cliff- she was being held from certain death by the young wolf, Ninja. Glacier growled to herself as she dove through the clouds high at the top of the mountain nearer the two wolves. If they simply listened to the Alphas orders, they wouldn't be in that situation... She thought darkly. Her paws landed her hard on the cave floor, she hadn't slowed enough for a smooth landing. Swaying for a heartbeat, she regained her balance and rushed to their side, fully aware of the huge black wolf just behind them. She reached over the ledge and grasped Lostface by the fur and skin by the neck, and heaved the wolf onto solid rock, where she quickly let go to swing her head back to glare at the black wolf for the moment. it seemed distracted by Kazuro and Alronto's leaving at that moment.
" Run, Lostface, up the side of the mountain, as quick as you can. Follow kazuro's scent! Watch your pawsteps!" She shouted, the last part slightly muffled she she grasped Ninja hard by the scruff, and dragged him with her over the ledge, praying that Lostface would do as she said, and the monster wolf wouldn't follow them.

But her thoughts soon turned to she and ninja. She felt his weight hard in her jaws, and struggled to keep him from sliding from her grip. Her wings fought to lift both wolves, but she found themselves plummeting towards the rocks below. Spreading the white feathered wings, Glacier was able to make a softer landing on a ledge, many tail lengths below the cave with the massive black wolf. Ninja dropped out of her jaws as she collasped, panting. " Why did you think you could ever take on that wolf by yourself!? You could've been killed! Crazy wolf.." She growled quietly, now back on her paws, pacing on the ledge while thinking hard.
" I failed the pack, I was told to keep everyone up in my den, keep them safe." She sighed, still panting from the struggle, even though it only lasted a few heartbeats. " I don't know what has happened to Lostface yet.." She said aloud. " But we can't go back, what if we lead that monster to the pack?" She snarled in frustration, but further down worry was pulsing through her.
'Azu, please keep everyone safe up there, look after Sai and hackle. I'm safe.' She said quickly, knowing what his reaction would be right away. ' I'm more worried about Lostface, I had to leave her to save Ninja, I couldn't carry both of them. I couldn't even carry Ninja, were stuck below the black wolf. ' She reported. She could feel strong pulses of Azarius's own fear foor her and the others pulsing through her own pelt. ' Please be careful.' He whispered back to her, Leaning over the ledge far above her, but not being able to see past the clouds that hovered at the top of the mountain.

Glacier was still pacing, but she could feel strong winds picking up again. A small bush was growing out of the rock beside them, and it was bent down from the strong gust of chilly wind. She finally sat, shivering slightly, too exhausted to do anything else, except wait patiently for something more to happen. The winds were far stronger near her den where the other wolves were sheltered, Azarius's own furry fox pelt was slicked back the wind. His eyes started to water, so he decided to finally turn inside the cave away from the harsh elements. He padded next to Hackle, laying his muzzle on his paws. " Shes not safe down there, especially not now. I worried, for her, for everyone." He closed his eyes, burying his nose under his paws now.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

High winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:46 pm

"I'm indebted to the leader." Ninja said. "The blood of many fighters runs through me." He leaned close. "I will tell you one thing though. I can't help that I'm a fighter, I was trained for this! This is all my old pack, Bloodbringers, ever did! I must fight! This was how I survived." His eyes widened and became sad. He turned his head away, and cried. He had become a fighting wolf, just as bad as the one up above them.
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Sammy
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Sammy

Female
Rat Pisces

High winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:33 pm

(I know we haven't talked about it in awhile, WW, but don't think I've forgotten our plot! Translation: POST NOW BEFORE OTHER PEOPLE!)

Vixxe blinked her lovely eyes open, finding herself in an unknown cave. She was confused for a moment, and then the pain of her broken foreleg and sliced naval came down on her full force. She cried out, the strangled sound echoing throughout the cave. Vixxe looked around wildly, her lavender eyes wide with fright. But yet she found she couldn't move anything above her head, except the horrifying pain in her stomach and foreleg. She knew what that meant. Paralysis. The bane of existence. You were alive, you could move your neck and head, but you can't eat, you can't drink, and you slowly die of starvation and dehydration. Vixxe calmed down slightly when she finally felt Milano curled into the cup of her neck. Paralysis could be healed, she knew, but it had to be done fast. There must be a healer in this pack...! Vixxe thought frantically, not knowing she sent the thought to Milano as well.

The ferret stirred in his sleep, then woke up fully. Although he shared Vixxe's pain, he was not paralyzed, he had no marks on his soft and fluffy pelt. He was terrified, the pain intensifying his emotions. He cried aloud, just as Vixxe had done. Although his was more of frustration. Reverting to his childish nature, Milano furiously licked Vixxe's cheek. She responded by nudging him with her nose and whispering reasurringly in his mind, "Shhh, Milano, we'll be okay. I'm sure they have a healer here...Shhh," she went on as the licking didn't cease.
Back to top Go down
http://www.z15.invisionfree.com/The_Lost_Forest
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

High winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:14 am

Glacier stared at the young wolf, curious yet slightly disturbed, as she had been around the time they first found Fostface and Ninja. She shook away the thoughts and tilted her head slightly as she said, " You were forced to fight? " Her own words made her shiver. She wouldn't be able to stand fighting day after day, and she knew Azarius would be heartbroken seeing that. " But.. how can a wolf live, fighting so often? What about hunting, or raising pups, or learning to survive on your own, or live with a pack? " She was confused When she was a pup, she lived with her small family pack of her mother, father and siblings. They had always taught her that every life was valuable, and not to start fights unless absolutely necessary. From then she was brought up as a caring she-wolf, with much knowledge over how to live the way of the true wolf, not of a life of fighting and violence.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : High winds Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

High winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:44 am

Sai jumped to his paws and ran to the edge of the cliff when he saw Glacier jumped off the cliff after the two pups. why couldn't they just listen to Kazuro's orders and stay in the den, what did they think they could against the huge wolf. he had to restrain himself from diving off the cliff after her. nothing seemed to be going the way it was supposed to, the pups just couldn't seem to follow orders. leading to more trouble then what they were already in. Hackle changed into a fox and laid next to Azu, "don't worry Glacier is really resourceful i'm sure she will ok."
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

Pet : High winds L5tO
Name: Pan

High winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:52 am

Edit: Aww, man! Snowest posted before me. =( Ugh.. Could you please just reply to this and delete your last post, Snowest? This took me a while to make.. Please? And, Sammy, I don't know much about herbs and stuff, so forgive my dumbness. XD So, to make up for it, I'm making up a cure for the site. ^^

Word Count: 728

Alronto nodded, swiftly following his leader. But he paused, he could smell one more pup still by Glortidul. The male grunted, rushing over and grabbing the pup by the scruff. The pup seemed extra heavy, and it wasn't easy for him but he made it up the mountain with Kazuro and the pup safely. Alronto collapsed on the ground, releasing the pup. He was exhausted, the pup was practically as big as him.

Alranta followed quickly up the mountain side, changing into a fox and sort of skipping the rest of the way up. She was tired like Alronto, but not nearly as much. "Now's not the time to rest," Alronto said struggling to stand up. Fighting the monster wasn't exactly easy, and the two were ready to fall asleep at any moment. But Alronto stood up out of his exhaustion, panting wildly. His body was a bit uneasy, and his eyes were tightly shut from his aches and pains. He hadn't even been hurt that much, he couldn't imagine what the others were feeling. His right eye opened slowly, his other one following soon after. He looked around, everyone but Glacier, that other pup, Kazuro who he knew was coming, and that one wolf who fell wasn't in sight.

Alronto looked down the cliff edge, gaping his mouth in surprise that the wolf still hadn't found them. Though he was getting too close for comfort. The male knew he couldn't, and shouldn't, do anything, but his anxiousness was causing him to pace a bit. Alranta tried to help, but he would jerk away and continue to think. His thoughts were scrambled, and he could barely even understand them. Alranta flattened her ears and went inside the den, spotting the female wolf and her Anima, but the wolf was terribly injured. "Alronto, come here! Its that one wolf, the one that fell. She's hurt, and I know you can help her. If not, you can try. Please, I don't want anyone to die.." Alronto's eyes grew wide, and he turned back to the path leading to the den. He dashed in there without hesitation and sniffed at the female. "Paralysis," he murmured, looking madly for the right plant. That single plant, it usually grew in this kind of area but Alronto was beginning to think that it was a waste of time trying. "Where is it?!" He shouted, making it echo outside of the cave clear out to the wolves outside, and very lightly to Glacier and the pup.

Alranta had no idea what needed to be done, so she looked for a plant; Any plant. Then she saw an odd one, it had a tall, slender stem with broad leaves. It had a beautiful flower that was as blue as ice and had darker highlights in the veins of the petals. The Anima pulled it up, bringing it to Alronto with a hopeful look in her eyes. Alronto looked down to her, and gasped when he saw it; It was the Alsius flower. He practically ripped it out of her mouth, quickly bringing it over to the female who lay dying on the floor. He bit off the flower, chewing it up and spitting it out. It had to be done, for if he gave it to her normally its effects wouldn't hold long at all; For the properties of it only work if it was chewed into a paste by one, then eaten by another. "Here, eat this," Alronto said, pushing the glop closer to her. It smelled like a beautiful perfume, but it tasted horrible. "It'll cure your paralysis." He finished, hoping she would be alright and he wasn't too late. If she died, or was stuck like this for the rest of her life, he'd blame himself and never live it down. He paced back and forth the den, his head low and his ears back. Alranta didn't like him this way, too excited and ready to pull his fur out. She stood to her paws and walked outside the den, sitting at the entrance. She could see all of the wolves of the pack, and her head was drooped and her ears back. She could only hope everything would be alright; And everyone came out alive.

Back to top Go down
https://wotd.rpg-board.net
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : High winds BPz4
Name: Night

High winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:22 am

Feeling herself be pulled up onto the mountain LF closed her eyes fearfully for a second. Then she heard Glacier giving her an order. Opening her eyes LF saw Glacier flying off with Ninja. Crouching down LF hoped that Glortidul was distracted. Crawling quietly around the huge wolf LF hoped that it wouldnt notice her. Then LF suddenly felt a wolf grab her and start dragging her up the mountain. LF wanted to yell but fear of attracting Glortidul kept her quiet. when the wolf let go LF looked around. she was up to the cave!
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: High winds ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

High winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:58 am

Kazuro's muscles stiffened when he neared the cave. He was having more difficulty with the boulders on the mountain then the brown wolf, so he fell slightly behind. He finally cleared the last boulder and jumped into the cave, landing solidly. Relief washed through him when his yellow eyes scanned the faces of his pack, along with one he didn't know on the floor of the cave. He watched the brown wolf for a moment, then looked up again. His eyes widened as he saw that one member was not here. "Where's Glacier?" he asked, almost shouting it. He did not want anyone hurt. As he looked around again he noticed that Ninja wasn't there either. "And Ninja?" he added.

Zura turned when the brown wolf came in, but her heart sunk when she saw only him. She was about to send another message to Kazuro, but then he jumped inside and joined the rest of the pack. Her eyes glowed as she got up and sprang over to him. She opened her jaws to speak, but his question stopped her. "Ninja ran down to help you," she began, looking up at him. "LostFace went after him. Then Glacier followed to retrieve them. This wolf," she said, motioning to the brown wolf pacing in front of the one on the ground, "Saved her. But, Glacier is still down there with Ninja. She told Azu to keep everyone in the cave until you came and gave further orders."

Kazuro's mind spun about this new information. His eyes glanced around at everyone in the cave, once again finding no Glacier or Ninja. What to do.. His eyes searched the cave over and over again, seeing who was hurt and who was not. "Where is she right now?" he asked, looking down at Azarius. "Is she anywhere near the black wolf? Is she or Ninja hurt?" He wanted to ask more questions, but stopped himself. These were enough for now. Plans and new attacks were forming in his head to save Glacier and Ninja, but none of them fit together unless he knew what condition they were both in.
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

High winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:15 am

Azarius got up and bounded to meet Kazuro and Alronto. His eyes were clouded with worry and when he spoke his voice shook. " They're okay. I-I think they're further down the mountain than the big black wolf." he said, glancing nervously towards the edge of the cave, as if Glacier would fly up with Ninja any second. He tried to calm himself with deep breaths. His eyes shut tightly as he fell silent for a moment. He could fell Glacier's every breath, even with his own. She was with Ninja still, he knew that. As he tried to concentrate further he saw a narrow cliff, with a single dying bush clinging to the edge of the rock, where two wolves sat precariously on the ledge. GLacier's own thoughts interrupted his own. She was thinking of her old family, and her wise mother telling her stories outside their den by the delta. Then he saw images of fighting wolves, faceless, and nameless, tearing each other apart. He gasped, eyes open bringing himself back up to her den high above them.

" She's not in the best situation." He whimpered, looking back up at Kazuro. She fell with Ninja further down the mountain, below the black wolf. They're both fine, but She can't take Ninja back up by flying. " He said.
Glacier could suddenly feel Azarius, trying to get to her through his own thoughts to hers. 'Azu! Kazuro is up there now? Tell him I think I will lead Ninja back up, but not to send any wolves down to get us. I can avoid that wolf, I know this mountain better than he does I'm sure.'She told him, now searching the rocky wall for paw places to help them climb back up. "Nninja, we're going back up, you have to follow me no matter what, understand?" She turned to face him. Her fur was ruffled against the wind, making her start to fell more and more cold. She trembled to think of what might happen if they didn't find shelter soon, clouds where becoming darker now, threatening of rain or snow.

Azarius shivering, hearing her thoughts in his head. " She's coming up, she says don't worry, she'll avoid the wolf." His voice faded away at the last words. He curled up where he sat now, clenching his teeth as he closed his eyes again, but this time not to look through glacier's thoughts, but to try and block out his own and calm himself down. she'll be fine, Hackles right. He told himself.
Back to top Go down

High winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:31 am

War lied down on the grass and felt the wind in her fur, her mussels were hurting from the fight but she didn't care.
War ran over to Lostface "are you ok???"

Last edited by shadowolf on Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

High winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm

(Shadow-(the one thats not an admin) we have an order now. And Glacier and Ninja are behind the black wolf, on a ledge because they fell off)

Ninja sobbed "You can't live like that! I got out just before the battle! They all killed each other! Even the pups!" Here his eyes grew an extra pained look " I never learned anything, except fighting"

Glacier spoke, and he wiped away his tears with a dirty paw. He nodded "I will. And please don't tell anyone about this. His eyes took a pleading look.
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Sammy

Female
Rat Pisces

High winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:41 pm

(Sorry for the wait everyone! I didn't know whose turn it was XD And my 'New Post' thing doesn't work occasionally.)

Vixxe lay on the cold stone floor of the cave, still trying to comfort Milano. The white femme would have jumped when the male shouted so loud, but...she was at a slight disadvantage. Vixxe waited anxiously for what the mixed hued brujo was going to do. Certainly if a member of the pack saved her, they would help her heal, too! Her lavender irises closed for a moment, resting, saving her strength. A scent flooded her coal black, dry nose and Vixxe struggled to lift her eyelids. Vixxe wriggled her nose; the glop in front of her smelled thickly of Alsius. Suddenly, the femme remembered. The Alsius was the one and only flower that could cure paralysis.

Vixxe knew of the pungent taste, but threw her head foreward, towards the pulp, with a vengance. She craned her neck, and was eventually able to lick up the chewed herb. Vixxe nearly gagged on the revolting taste, but swallowed hard, the clogged mess finally sliding down her throat. She coughed, then dropped her head to the floor in exghaustion(sp?). Vixxe looked up at the wolf, on the brink of unconciousness. "Thank you. You saved my life." Vixxe gave him one breif smile, then fell into a deep slumber. Sleeping was always accomodated with consumption of the Alsius plant. For when she awoke, Vixxe would have quite a lot of healing to do.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

High winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:28 am

Crescent was sitting in the corner, her head was held low and her ears were folded back.whisker was right by her side, nothing was going the way it was suppose to. lostface and Ninja wouldn't just stay in the den and wait for Kazuro like he ordered putting the pack in even more danger. she still didn't even know if Kazuro was alright. he thoughts when back to her brother, how she just left him while he protected her from something he knew he had no chance against. "W-Will Kazuro just end up like my brother, i don't know if i can go through some thing like that again." whisker brushed his tail along her flank, "don't worry i'm sure he is ok, i have to say Kazuro really has impressed me with his change when i first saw i couldn't stand the wolf. just be patient i'm sure he is on his way back as we speak. Crescent sighed, " i hope your tight whisker." Just as she finished that sentence she heard Kazuro's voice and quickly lifted up her head to Kazuro. she jumped to her paws, ran over to him and nuzzled him, "K-Kazaro i-i was so scared that you wouldn't be back. i thought you were going to end up like my brother. i'm so glad your alright."

Sai was laying down close to the caves entrance waiting for Glacier to return. when he saw her rushing after the pups he wanted to follow but with his injury he would have just been in the way. Besides Glacier was a much better climber then him anyway she would be able to handle it, at least that is what he told him self. his tail flicked impatiently as he waited for her, he had deep feeling for Glacier even if she didn't share the same for him. it was because of her that he joined this pack and if anything happened to her he wouldn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

High winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:45 pm

OoC: Forgive me if I'm wrong on Glacier and Ninja's locations. ^.^; Oh, and, sorry for short post on Glortidul.. Oh well, get's the point across.

Word Count: 148

IC:

Glortidul's body was covered in scars, and now had gained new ones. His black fur was easy to spot on the now snowy mountain top. The large wolf's blood-red eyes scanned around the area, turned around, and saw nothing. A growl escaped his maw, a deep rumble in his throat before he dashed downward the mountain. He didn't even notice the wolves below, who were close to the wall of the step up of which the beast climbed down. "Bah, I lost them. Ah well, more meat around." Glortidul murmured to himself, easily heard by the two wolves below as he passed. The wolf's large body soon was seen traveling down the mountain, seemingly headed for the small herds of elk and goats below at the base. He was getting hungry, and the grazers would be a good meal for now.

OoC: Oh, and remember that Alronto has a sort of Southern or Western accent. Like them cowboys you hear on old west movies, lol. Alranta SLIGHTLY has a cowgirl version, but very little.

Word Count: 348

IC:

Alronto was relieved when he saw the female swallow the chewed flower, though didn't relax at all; Especially when she fell asleep. The young brute quickly left the cave and searched for some water, or possibly some meat. He searched the mountain top then finally found a pool of water, it was a bit warm, but cool enough to drink. It seemed it was a spring, so he knew where a good amount of water was. The male soon remembered something: The carcass he had caught and brought back to Glacier and Sai. Alronto swiftly walked back into the cove, and grabed the old carcass and draged it beside the vixen. The wolf looked from her to the Alpha Male of the terra, who he had hopefully saved. "She needs her rest," started the young voice with a serious tone. "It'd be best if we weren't in here." The male was hinting for them to leave, and then he would also. He flattened his ears and looked away, not wanting to stare and make the Alpha angry. "Though.. You can stay, you are the Alpha. It's just she has severe wounds, so she could ue all the rest she could get. Though I still need to gather some things to help slow the bleeding and to speed the healing process."

Alronto paused, waiting for an answer. When he knew there wasn't going to be one for a moment, he continued. "And, sir, if ya' don't mind me asking, what should I address you by?" This time the young brute paused until he actually got an answer, plus he didn't want to interrupt him if he did reply. The male looked towards the young female who lay on the floor beside him, he felt a bit odd around her, though not nearly as much as when she was awake. Alronto shook his head and looked back towards the Alpha of the territory, his head bowing a bit in respect to his authority.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

High winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:18 pm

LF flinched a little when War ran over to her and asked if she was okay. LF looked around before answering, "Im fine." LF looked around again, "Wheres Ninja?" she added with a bit of panic in her voice. She had last seen Ninja being flown away by that other wolf. Had the fallen? Had Ninja been to heavy? LF could now barely keep her panic from making her howl for Ninja.
(ooooh, LF is in love with Ninja!)
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

High winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:33 pm

Kazuro's eyes warmed and he smiled at Crescent and nuzzled her back gently. "I'm fine, just a couple of bruises and scratches but other than that it's alright. You should be worrying about the others, though, they seem more shaken than me at the moment." He licked her muzzle gently, then turned to the voice of the brown wolf who had run with him up the mountain. His eyes hardened, no longer showing the tenderness they showed for Crescent, but they held no hostility. "I don't think there is anywhere to move right now. With that monster on the loose this is the safest place right now. However, if you need supplies Someone could travel with you to the base and see if there is anything there. Right not, though, I want everyone to stay put until Glacier comes. She said that she'd join us," he said, then turned to Azu. "But if she has any difficulty and needs someone down there, tell her I'll send someone right away." He looked back up at the brown wolf as he continued with another question. "I'm Kazuro," he replied. "This is my anima, Zura," he introduced her with a glance downward where she sat on his forepaw in the form of a mouse. "What do you go by?" he asked, looking back up.

The sound of Lostface's voice distracted him for a moment, and he turned to see the young wolf beside War. "Ninja is fine," he soothed. "He's making his way up the mountain with Glacier as we speak."
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

High winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:25 am

Azarius nodded his head and sat quietly between Sai and hackle, and Alronto and Alranta. He was shivering slightly not in cold, but nervousness.
Glacier was scanning the mountain side for pawholds, and decided on a slope around the edge of the ledge they were on. She looked back to signal for Ninja it was time to follow when the large black wolf's pounding pawsteps could be heard thundering down the mountain beside them. In an instant she was crouched against the wall, holding her ears and tail towards her body as she waited for the wolf to pass. She hesitantly looked over the ledge to see that he was going after some elk instead. " Let's go, now! place your paws where you see me place mine, don't fall behind." She instructed, already climbing up the rocky slope, placing each paw carefully so as to not displace stones

She was able to reach the cave they had fallen from, and paused to look around at the bloodstained ground and smashed rocks in front of her. She whimpered almost silently before she turned again to race up the trail where Alronto and Kazuro had run. She glanced back a few times to be sure Ninja was keeping up until they had reached the cave at the top of the mountain with no trouble. She appeared around the edge of the cave panting, but not hurt much at all anymore. She owed it to her hard life as a pup that she was so resilient.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

High winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:03 pm

Ninja followed. He too was exhausted when he reached the top. He panted. His belly wound had opened again, and it wasn't stopping. He felt weak, and collapsed heavily to the ground
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

High winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:05 am

Creascent knew that he was right that she should be more worried about the others but she cared so much for him. it was hard not to worry about especially since he took on that giant wolf alone to make sure everyone got away safely, "i-i know but.. i was just worried you wouldn't back. i-i just didn't want you to end up like my brother." she admitted she still blamed her self for what happened to him, she didn't need Kazuro dying the same why as her brother she didn't know how she would handle it. Whisker was also happy to see Kazuro return now that he was back Crescent was no longer in a depressed state of mind.

Sai jumped to his paws the moment Glacier entered the den, he was happy to see she made it up alright and so did Ninja, "are you alright? where is that wolf?" he asked. Hackle looked up at Glacier as she entered the den and looked down at Azu, "See told you there was nothing to worry about ya little hairball, you need to learn to relax a bit more." she said with a smile across her maw.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

High winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:01 am

(Incase someone doesn't know, we've gotten rid of the list for now. Just PLEASE be mindful of the fact that others want to RP here as much as you do, so wait until a few people posts, okay? =3 I don't want to go back to this. >.<)

As Kazuro waited for the wolf to speak, he heard Crescent speak again. He turned his yellow gaze on her and his normally hard eyes softened. He touched noses with her gently for a moment. "I won't leave you. It'll take a lot more than that wolf to kill me off," he murmured softly, the hint of a smile playing at the edges of his lips. His ear swiveled back to hear the sound of approaching pawsteps. He was just about to leap at whatever was coming, until he caught whiff of Glacier come into the cave. Relief washed over him to have the whole pack back and safe, and he knew that Ninja was on his way up and would appear at any moment. Sai voiced his question before the gray alpha could speak, but he inforced it with curiosity. "Yes, where is the giant wolf?" he asked, his eyes once again hardening to it's normal state, but still showing a compassion for his packmates. "Is he still down there?" The absolute last thing he wanted was for the wolf to follow them up to this spot; that would be disasterous. A small part of him inside knew that he would eventually have to kill the wolf if it didn't leave his territory. He wouldn't stand by while his pack members were picked off by that monster.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

High winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:16 pm

"Kazuro?" Ninja said. " I'm a goner. The wound he gave me won't stop bleeding, or heal. I can distract him long enough for you to either kill him, hide, or run away." He sucked in his breath, waiting for an answer. He felt filled with courage, and stood up. He walked over to Kazuro and showed him his wound "See?"
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Sammy

Female
Rat Pisces

High winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:54 am

Word Count: ???

Vixxe blinked open silky lavender irises. The glaze of fever and illness had left them, leaving them crystal clear. Suddenly seized by a brutal attack of coughing, Vixxe dislodged Milano from his resting place by her neck. After eating the Alsius plant, Vixxe had fallen asleep, her pain forgotten. But now in full consciousness, the snow white wolf seemed to feel every scratch, every bruise, as if it were ten times worse than it actually was. Vixxe held back a scream of pain, wary of the other wolves filling the cavern. The femme tried vainly to stretch the three of her legs that were not broken, unlike the fourth, which lay stretched out awkwardly in front of her, bound by rushes and cobwebs. The stiffness consumed her limbs, making it nearly impossible to elongate Vixxe's muscles. Milano once again furiously started licking her cheek, fearful that his bonded partner might die.

Vixxe coughed again as she tried to form words. "C-can I get some water?" she finally stuttered out.

Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

High winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:38 am

LF saw Ninja pad up to Kazuro, saw the horrible wound. Dashing over LF almost shouted, "Your not aa-goner! We just need to stop you from bleeding, you wont die." A tear escaped LF's eye and she strugled to keep from crying. She could easily see that Ninja was right, he would probaly die.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

High winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:01 am

(I thought LF was blind)

Ninja looked to Lostface, and sighed. "No, that won't help. He looked at the wound for a moment. It was ugly, it ran from his chest to stomach. It had been better before, but now there was rock, dirt, sand, and who knows what else mixed in. He felt himself grow slightly weaker. "I'll go get killed by Glortidul, yes. I'll die in honor, just like all the great members of my pack, before it turned bad. I don't care if he's gone I'll go find him."

Stealth shifted out of Ninja's fur, where she had bee hiding as a flea the whole time. "Yes, that would be good". She helped Ninja to his feet, and they began walking down the mountain, never looking back...
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

High winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:38 pm

(Ugh.. I need to post more often. Sorry guys. ^^; And for reference, Glori hasn't said his name to anyone but Alronto and Alranta yet.)

Alronto winced to the words the Alpha let out to him, correcting his many errors; Which was definitely not a good thing. But he held his strength, and nodded, agreeing that it would be best to wait to collect the needed things to help heal the wounds of the wounded. Once the brute was finished, he stepped over to the fay that lay on the cold ground. She was indeed hurt badly, that was obvious, but it seemed she was resting well. Although he would be greatly obliged to tend to the others with injuries, he felt she was one he had to pay the most attention to, she also had the most serious wounds, which also added to his actions around her. His nose lowered beside hers, sniffing, and started to trail downward to find any bleeding. Just when he'd found some, he was interrupted by the male.

"I'm Kazuro, what do you go by?"

The words didn't stop him from continuing, though, and he walked over to a corner of the cove and found some cobweb. He Quickly snatched some up with his paw and somewhat "hopped" over to the female on the floor. This process didn't even take a minute, but the outcome was much better than the she-wolf's previous state, for the bleeding had slowed quite a bit; But not the amount the brujo had wanted.

"Alronto, bu', sir, you can call me whatever ya' want, I don' mind."

He was still paying great attention towards the vixen on the rocky floor, who was still sleeping. The ears of the brujo flicked back and forth between the many different voices, until he heard a slight series of coughs right beside him. It was the fay, awake and apparently in pain from the wounds she had recieved. He let out a small, sly smile, overjoyed that she wasn't asleep anymore. He was ready to comment on it, but she spoke before he could. She had asked for some water, which he had luckily found earlier right outside the cave.

"Sure, be back in a flash."

He walked away from her, and the others in the cave, leaving the conversation being held there. When he had reached the spring, he himself took a few laps of it, tired still from the exhausting day. Alronto dipped his paw into the pool, and, feeling some softness to the hard rock, took it out and placed his muzzle in return. His jaws clamped onto the moss, and ripped it out of the water. The brute turned around, ready to go back to the cavern, but something else caught his sight. It was that other stubborn pup that he'd seen fall with Glacier. He seemed to be wanting to go to that large wolf from the sound of it. The brute dropped the moss and took a sprint to the weak pup, and snatched him up with his jowls gently.

"Waht'cha doin', pup? Watin' ta get you'sef killed, eh?"

His words were muffled through the bloody fur, and his accent made it even harder to interpret. He padded over to the moss he had dropped and scooped it up with his paw, and finally traveled back to the cave, "hopping" yet again. He lay the moss next to the female's face, and set the pup down in the center of the cove, in front of Kazuro, a white wolf, and another pup. He let out a tired sigh and sat down, scratching an ear for a small moment and then returned to the proper sitting position.

"I believe this is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

High winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High winds
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next