Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wolves of the Dawn - The Movie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

Pet : Wolves of the Dawn - The Movie L5tO
Name: Pan

Wolves of the Dawn - The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Wolves of the Dawn - The Movie   Wolves of the Dawn - The Movie Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:15 am

Yep, you heard me. I'm ATTEMPTING to make an animated movie of WotD. Lol, if anyone wants they can watch the awful trailer(Given below). Anyways, here's the details, progress, etc., all put together for ya' veiwing this. ^.^

.:Description:
The WotD movie will be split up into several episodes, but usually wont go over an entire part of the story. In the future, maybe, I'll put them all together into one large movie that you can watch without interupptions. The movie will go back to when the wolves first arrived to the island, and will end when the story here ends. The movie will be a 2-D animation featuring several animals such as the elk, hare, deer, mouse, and lots of wolves. But, please remember, animation takes time, especially long, detailed ones; No matter how long.

.:Status:
First trailer's up, may redo in the future but it'll do for now. Episode one is a work in progress, actually meaning at the moment I haven't started. Again, this takes time, so please don't beg for me to hurry, comments, and suggestions are great; But don't over-critisize, people have feelings.

.:People Working on Movie:
WildWind - Does everything currently. XD

.:Joining the Work:
Want to help out with the movie? As long as it's helpful, needed, and you're good enough, you're plenty welcome to! Just fill out this form IF you want to join(It would make WW happier.. XD). As a side note, artists would generally do backgrounds.. Or, if they can, make the animationg frames for backgrounds such as wind through trees, etc. I'm director if anybody does decide to help out, but don't worry, I wont boss you around. XD
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Wanted Job:[/b]
[b]Experience:[/b]
[b]Example(s):[/b]

.:Completed:
Trailer
Back to top Go down
https://wotd.rpg-board.net
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : Wolves of the Dawn - The Movie BPz4
Name: Night

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of the Dawn - The Movie   Wolves of the Dawn - The Movie Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:53 am

Name:Snowest
Wanted Job:Colorer, or maybe drawer
Experience:ive been drawing wolves for a LONG time. i think my art is pretty good Smile i have a unique way of finding a certain color when i color and i color really good Smile

Example(s):
Coloring skils: Wolves of the Dawn - The Movie Blood_13

Drawing skills: Wolves of the Dawn - The Movie Lf_fac10
Back to top Go down
Whitefeather
Yearling
Yearling
Whitefeather

Female
Scorpio

Pet : name: Ninko
species: owl
picture:Wolves of the Dawn - The Movie WhiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of the Dawn - The Movie   Wolves of the Dawn - The Movie Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:57 am

Name:Whitefeather

Wanted Job: There are a variety of things I can do but u can choose.Wink
-drawing, cloloring, and shading
-writing scripts, drawing simple sketches for the main idea of the animation

Experience: I have been drawing for two years. I am a member of DA and have tried to complete a script for anouther site.

Example(s):

script ex:
miyax- "shouldn't we stop here for the night?"
darius- "no i think we should keep going....the forgotton elements....acoording to the legend lived at--(interupted)"
mudpelt- "at the top of the tallest mountain." (proudly states)
miyax-"but if we stop here then we'll have more energy to climb the mountain..."
darius-"no we should keep going"
miyax-"stop here"
darius-"keep going."
miyax-"stop he-"(interupted)
whitefeather-" stop! if we keep this up we'll never get there! let's go halfway of what darius suggested and then stop there."
warp-"i think that sounds fair."
*miyax and darius walk grudgingly on*

drawing, shading, and coloring ex: ( done on MS Paint)
Wolves of the Dawn - The Movie Onceuponadream

(my dad's birthday card)
Wolves of the Dawn - The Movie Birthdaycardfordad
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: Wolves of the Dawn - The Movie ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of the Dawn - The Movie   Wolves of the Dawn - The Movie Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:30 am

That's awesome, WW! =D I would help out, but I'm not good at anything like that. <.<; I'll help with whatever I can, but I can't make any promices, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

Pet : Wolves of the Dawn - The Movie L5tO
Name: Pan

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of the Dawn - The Movie   Wolves of the Dawn - The Movie Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:12 am

Okay, change of plans! Instead of people applying, I'll just choose a select number of people for a certain job and ask if they want it. That good? That way there(hopefully) isn't any dissapointed people.

Oh, and, I've chosen the two assistant directors, and that's all I'll be having. Say congratulations to..
Twilight and Shadow! These two will help me out with writing scripts, and more that I'm not gonna be telling you about.

And, to those of you who applied here, if you're asked or not asked to join the movie team don't be mad, sad, over-excited and what not. Thanks for reading, I hope you understand!
Back to top Go down
https://wotd.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of the Dawn - The Movie   Wolves of the Dawn - The Movie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolves of the Dawn - The Movie
Page 1 of 1