Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

genesis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SarieBearie
Pup
Pup
SarieBearie

Female
Pig Aquarius

genesis Empty
PostSubject: genesis   genesis Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:15 am

Alaia, madre, you had best get up.

Brown eyes.

Love...

"Alright alri-iiight, Gabe, I'm going," said the she-wolf stuffily, wrinkling her nose in distaste as the bluebird settled in the center of the curls on her forhead. Just trying to help, the male creature said indignantly, fluttering and gliding to Alaia's front left paw. It's been a while since you've been in a pack, after all... "Don't remind me," the fae said expressionlessly, twisted her mauled face into a pained smile. "Besides, who would want a scarred little paint-ball colored wolf?" I'm sure plenty of people would enjoy your company. "Name one." Me, the blueburd huffed, puffing out his royal indigo feathers and cocking his head as his black eyes studied the ruined she-wolf. "Oh please, love," said she, rolling her eyes and arching her back precariously, cracking her spine restfully. "We probably argue more than two mates." Exactly, said he, flittering down and making figure-eights around Alaia's huge tail. But we must find you a pack. "Maybe I don't want one!" said the fae, turning her back on her companion, her brown eyes flicking.

But she did.

Madre.

Alaia’s dark, long, veiled eyelashes fluttered as Gabriel landed on her back. He had been her companion, her friend, her guidance, for so many years... she had done nothing in return for this little bird. Her eyes glanced towards the towering skyscraper excuses for trees, and her white-tressed chest rose and sunk as she sighed. She wanted friends. She wanted them so, so bad...

"I'm going."
Back to top Go down

genesis
Page 1 of 1