Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Passing Through

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : Passing Through BPz4
Name: Night

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Passing Through   Passing Through Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:14 am

(Dont post here, its just a topic for Snowest to go to a differnt island)

Snowest and her anima walked along the tall grass. It swished and waved across her face. The sun's light beamed down on her pelt, lighting it up for the world to see. Not that enyone was there of course.

"I smell wolves, they have a territory here." Her anima nodded at Snowest's words.
"But I also smell Iceheart and that other wolf. Wherever they are, trouble with us." Stated the white wolf calmly, if not abit strangly.

"Why dont we go to another island?" Snowestwondered outloud.

"Another island?!" Asked Jack unbeilivingly. "You cant be serious." With this Snowest cast him a glare.

"Oh, yeah." The anima sighed. Oh yeah, I forgot that Im stuck with a partialy insane wolf. He scorned her in his mind. With a yelp, the anima in the form of a fox found himself on the ground. Snowest was growling at him. Seeing the familliar glint in her eye, Jack was scared.

"What was that?" She said after a bit of drool landed on Jack.

"Nothing! Nothing." Jack gasped out. Would she kill him? But that would kill her too. But shes insane, she wouldnt care. Would she?

After a bit of time, Snowest retracted her paw from Jack's chest. She spun around and set a brisk pace tward where the ocean would be. Where the landbridge would be. Uncertainly, Jack followed.

High above, the sun shone down on Snowest's eyes. Her insanity for all the world to see.
Back to top Go down

Passing Through
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Dawn :: Archives :: 2009 Archives-
Jump to: