Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Claiming an abandoned land

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

Claiming an abandoned land Empty
PostSubject: Claiming an abandoned land   Claiming an abandoned land Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:25 am

Aragorn padded out of the cave, stretching his wings, which still had streaks of mud coating them. He had been living quietly in the cave for months, after Sai and the rest of that pack had disappeared. He still missed Sai, and all he knew was that his friend had vanished off of the face of the island overnight.

Ellesar hopped up onto a rock beside him. "The sun is warm today, after that storm." She commented, stretching out onto the warm rock. "You're getting soft." Aragorn said, not even glancing over, staring down the mountain. Elessar sat up. "What's on your mind?" she asked. "Everyone I left behind. Elessar, this is my chance to have Arwena by my side again." Elessar seemed puzzled. "But-" Aragorn interrupted her "Just let me do this quick." He threw his head back, howling a challenge to the world. His message told that he now owned the Akitai territory. Elessar glared, so he added in some more for her benefit. He added that he wished for company. As his call died down, it echoed around the cliffs and rock walls of the mountain. Aragorn muttered something under his breath about bossy animas being very combustible. Elessar laughed, and morphing into an eagle, followed Aragorn, who was already beginning to take off to mark and survey his new land.

Last edited by Icestar on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : Claiming an abandoned land Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

PostSubject: Re: Claiming an abandoned land   Claiming an abandoned land Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:25 am

accepted i'll make the changes later
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : Claiming an abandoned land BPz4
Name: Night

PostSubject: Re: Claiming an abandoned land   Claiming an abandoned land Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:22 am

(You didn't make a new topic yet so i'm posting in this one)

Alyaia was overjoyed when she heard a howl of another wolf. Finnaly she had someone to talk to! It had been awhile since the last time they had met another wolf. They were so lonely, and now that the oppurtunity presented itself, Alyaia wanted company. She sniffed the ground next to her feet but smelled only herself. Dissapointed she continued on to the mountain, but faster than before.

Soon she could see the mountain in front of her. Using her great speed she practicly flew up the side of the mountain. When she got tired she stoped, her heart pounding from excitement and exertion. Alyaia lapped up some snow, laughing at how cold it was. That was when Lopa, as a ferret on Alyaia's shoulders caught a scent. He lifted up his little pink nose and it twitched in the cold air.

"Smell that?" He said, then anything else he might have been about to say was cut short as he had to franticly hold on as Alyaia bounded forward again. In no time they saw a lone wolf. Puting on as much speed as she could, Alyaia was soon barely that far away from the wolf, a male. Launching herself forward, her speed carried her onto the back of the wolf. Alyaia was barely a third of this wolf's size and she fit nicely between his wings.

"HI HI HI!" Alyaia yelled at him, she was grinning so wide she thought her mouth would crack apart.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Claiming an abandoned land   Claiming an abandoned land Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:05 am

(Oh ya, I was really busy. I'll post ASAP. Mind a small powerplay? There was almost no way she could avoid this one.)

Aragorn heard the wolf's yaps a moment before she jumped onto his back. He could stand easily; the wolfess was small compared to his large frame. However, he ducked a nanosecond before she landed, kicking upwards. This would send the wolfess flying over his head. He used his wings for extra lift, and leapt upon the prone wolf, pinning her. He kept his jaws open centimeters from her neck. He emitted a low growl. "What is your business! Speak now before I silence you for good!"

Elessar sprang up, hissing, as she searched for the anima. Her eyes flashed as she saw him. She pounced at him, although her claws were sheathed.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Claiming an abandoned land   Claiming an abandoned land Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:09 am

(yeah, i know, lol, aint she a cutie?)

Alyaia screamed when she found herself flying through the air instead on landing on the wolf's back. Landing hard on the rock, her breath was knocked out of her. Lopa bounced away a few feet, getting up again only to find himself held by an animal. Alyaia was in a similar position, the wolf had sprung over her, teeth next to her throat.

"Your mean!" Alyaia yelled at him. She wimpered as she tried to wriggle free. "I just want to play and you almost break my back!" She felt her eyes brimming, but she held the tears. She didnt want to cry in front of this meenie wolf.

Instead she sneezed in his face, his fur tickled her nose! Alyaia pushed against his stomach with her hind paws, "Get off meenie!" Lopa meanwhile had gone limp, but he was growing his claws longer and his neck thicker. He hoped that whatever was holding him wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Claiming an abandoned land   Claiming an abandoned land Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:25 am

(sorry for being so rambly in my spacing. Just finished a long essayish thing, so my spacing fails.)

Aragorn ignored the fem's complaints. Inside he was furious. The wolf should have known better, jumping onto an adult much larger then her, who did not know her, and expecting him to play with her? He was about to growl a warning to her, but she suddenly sneezed into his face. He shook his head, and leaned back in to teach her a lesson. Her kicks hurt, but this only made him angrier.

Elessar hissed as she felt the anima beneath her begin to shift. She began to morph into an ocelot. "Don't even think about it." she warned.

Aragorn suddenly raised his head. He heard footsteps approaching for a fraction of a moment. He had met few who could travel so silently, and could only hear it because he had been trained to hear it. However, this stride has a slight falter. It only registered in his mind before something crashed into him, plowing him over. He opened his eyes, and saw white paws on either side of him. One had a familiar dyed feather tied to it. But it couldn't be that wolf. He had been banished from that pack long ago. Aragorn slowly rolled over, wincing at the pain in his side, to find himself staring at eyes that shifted from gray to green as the wolf tilted her head. Her expression was one of mixed anger and joy, and resulted in a humorous cross between a snarl and a grin. He kicked his feet up into the wolf's belly, and used the momentum to bring himself up. But the attacker was too quick, and dove, taking Aragorn out at his legs. Aragorn quickly pinned the wolf beneath him, and was about to place his teeth at her neck when he recognized the now snarling maw that strove to snap at his neck. He quickly dodged to the side, and noticed that there was something wrong with the eye. Aragorn put that into his mental list of things to do.

Aragorn let Arohtar up. She stood, still snarling for a moment. Then her tail wagged slowly. "Aragorn." she said, nodding her head in greeting. He nodded back. "Arohtar. It has been too long." She flicked an ear in response. "Who is that?" she asked, speaking in her own tongue. Aragorn faltered for a moment, not having used that language for years. He responded in the common ltongue. "She jumped on me when I wasn't expecting it, much like you, Bigpaws" he growled, trying to keep a straight face.

Arohtar grinned "Sorry, sir Mudfeathers." Aragorn felt his fur grow hot. Arohtar lifted her head slightly, enjoying the fact that she was taller then Aragorn. Narthoren perched on a lrage boulder. "I don't want to interupt a special reunion or anything, but shouldn't we deal with that?" He gestured his wing at Alyaia.

Arohtar turned her head back to where she had come. "I was being followed." she said. Aragorn rolled his eyes. "Great." He lifted his chin in the direction of Alyaia. "You. You got a name?" Arohtar put her nose to the sky. "They're still coming. And Narthoren may have made them mad." She crouched, in case the newcomers turned out to be hostile. Aragorn moved so that Arohtar was defending his back. He kept his eyes ont Alayaia, growing more and more impatient.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Claiming an abandoned land   Claiming an abandoned land Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:22 am

(its okay!)

Alyaia wimpered as suddenly the wolf on top of her was gone. She watched, still on her back, as the new wolf fought the old wolf. Lopa meanwhile stoped his silent modifying, the other anima had noticed. He hissed softly at it, he was angry. All he could see was fur. He couldnt help Alyaia.

Alyaia slunk to her feet, the other wolves seemed preocupied. Then suddenly the meenie wolf turned twoards her and demanded her name.
"Uhh," She sputtered under his feirce gaze. "Alyaia. Whats yours?" She said, cheering up a little.

From under the pile of fur, Lopa yelled angrily,
"Let me out! I never did anything!"
Back to top Go down
Chaoswolf
Pup
Pup
Chaoswolf

Female
Monkey Aries

Pet : Claiming an abandoned land SZKc
Name: Forest

PostSubject: Re: Claiming an abandoned land   Claiming an abandoned land Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:29 am

Yoruichi watched the streak of grey and white flash past her with idle disinterest. Perhaps the wolf and her anima had not meant to be rude. Certainly, they would be able to put it behind them. Not that it would matter. Soon she and Wrath would return to their springs and forget these strange newcomers. But first, she had to ensure their safety in staying on this mountain. Up ahead, she saw three wolves in the snow. When a small apparent scuffle broke out, Yoruichi paused and raised her tail for the group to halt. She wanted to be sure it wasn't serious before she led them into some kind of brawl.

Wrath was running in circles in front of her paws. Yoruichi knew how badly he wanted to meet these new wolves, but from the first one's reaction they might be far too dangerous to encounter. As the brawl ended, and the other two wolves acknowledged the third. Yoruichi made no attempt to hasten her pace and paused a good distance from the other three, also waiting to be spoken too. Males were strange creatures, and she had no desire to cause trouble over simple etiquette.

Wrath attempted to run forward, and Yoruichi promptly stepped on his tail, jerking him back. The anima, and Kaito, were silent. None of them appeared agressive, but they were prepared to defend themelves.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Claiming an abandoned land   Claiming an abandoned land Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:54 am

Elessar quickly backed off, having figure out that Alyaia wasn't much of a threat. However, she stood at the ready.

"He's Aragorn." Arohtar answered for Aragorn, having noticed the new wolves stop. She dropped her voice. "I don't think they're going to attack yet, if at all." Aragorn acknowledged her response, and raised his head and tail, calling out to the wolves. "Come here, and say what you want!" He didn't mean it aggressively, and he hoped he didn't sound like he was about to attack.

Arohtar spoke to Alyaia, although her mind was on the other wolves. "Why did you attack him?" She tried to speak nicely, but she had a feeling that it wouldn't work, as she was tensed.

Aragorn idly flicked a wing out, shaking some clumps of dried dirt from it. It brushed Arohtar's blind side of her face, and she jumped. "Don't do that!" Arohtar snapped. Aragorn was puzzled by her temper, but decided to ask her about it later.

(Meh, spacing fail, once more. Note to self. Do not write posts after writing/ spacing essays. -.-)
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Claiming an abandoned land   Claiming an abandoned land Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:09 pm

"Freedom!" Lopa yelled as the cat got off of him. He ran back to Alyaia, then jumped on her back, and snuggled into his favorite spot between her shoulders. Alyaia was about to slink away, but then the new wolf, who didnt have a name yet, asked her why she had attacked Aragorn.
"What?! I didn't attack him!" Alyaia shouted, "I just wanted to play! No one ever wants to play.." She added, with her head down. But it soon snapped up again when the Aragorn yelled out at some wolves.

Turning herhead to see better, Alyaia was struck with a sight that reminded her a little bit of home. Two wolvves and a pup.
"Hi there!" Alyaia called to them.
Back to top Go down
Chaoswolf
Pup
Pup
Chaoswolf

Female
Monkey Aries

PostSubject: Re: Claiming an abandoned land   Claiming an abandoned land Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:43 am

Yoruich's ear twitched as the male spoke. These two were quite blunt in their speaking, as the third wolf spoke, she realized that he was too. She supposed she must seem to be the strange one from their viewpoint. She would rather not get any closer, but she did not want to show disrespect, she padded closer, until she was two tails away from the male, and staring directly at him, her shoulders squared. She dipped her head.

"My name is Yoruichi, and this is my anima, Umbreon," she nodded to the white hawk circling above Wrath, as she had ordered. "The pup with me is Wrath, and the blue and silver wolf is Kaito, a newcomer. I on the otherhand, have lived inside this mountain for well-over a year along with the pup. While I respect your claim on the land, I want to assure you that we have no intention on living anywhere else. We will stay well out of the way of your Pack. All we ask is that you and your companions not attack us as outsiders."

Kaito eyed the male wolf. He didn't like the look of him. Or the way that he spoke. He was trying not to be agressive, Kaito could tell, but his words sounded naturally abrassive. Perhaps he was just being paranoid. He stared at the three wolves, his gaze icy and disinterested. He was not staying here, but he wanted to know who he might have to deal with later.

Kaito, be nice, Tai Li insisted, shivering in her otter form.

Hello there Alyaia, she responded kindly. My name is Tai Li, and this is Kaito. Where are you from?

Wrath smiled at the other young wolf. Finally, a wolf who knew some games! He padded right over to Alyaia, despite his anima's fierce protest. Umbreon swooped low to fly over the pup, occassionally scratching his talons over Wrath's back but the pup ignored it.

"My name is Wrath! So you like to play too, huh? Good cause, Yori never plays anything with me."

Sorrow, in her skunk form, climbed on to the red and black pups back, displeased.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Claiming an abandoned land   Claiming an abandoned land Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:52 am

Alyaia looked over the new wolves. There was a purple one, she was brave it seemed. The pup was cute, but the grey wolf looked mean. At least his anima was nice.
"I'm happy to meet you Tai Li! Im from a pack, but they dont want me, so I decided to come and see the big mountain." when she had been talking about her old pack, Alyaia was sad, but she bounced back, sadness forgotten when the pup walked up to her in a cocky way, a smile on his face.

"My name is Wrath! So you like to play too, huh? Good cause, Yori never plays anything with me."

"I love to play! Especially tag, no one can ever catch me!" Alyaia answered, she liked his smile. He looked cute too. His fur was nice and shiny too.
"Do you want to play?" Alyaia asked, getting down in a play bow. Her tail wagged slowly. She watched him sharply, a smirk on her face, just in case he jumped on her with no warning.

Sticking his head out between her shoulders, Lopa looked out at Alyaia's new freind.

"I'm Lopa!" He called out to Wrath's anima on his back. Alyaia meanwhile, found herself thinking about how handsome Wrath looked, even if he was just a pup.

"How old are you?" she asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Claiming an abandoned land   Claiming an abandoned land Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:03 am

Aragorn smiled a bit at Yoruchi, Wrath and Kaito. "Good to meet you. Let me finish talking to Alyaia quick." He murmered out of the corner of his mouth to Arohtar. "Watch the Cold One. Don't like him." Arohtar nodded, smiling. The Cold One was what the two had called the pack leader when they had been young. She spoke to Yoruchi while Aragorn went to talk to Alyaia, who was busy playing with Wrath.

"What about you, Kaito? I assume you aren't staying." She returned his gaze steadily. "Does freedom from a pack call to you as well?" Narthoren glared at Kaito. I don't like him either. He doesn't seem to want to be here. What's his motive? Arohtar thought back to him. Don't be like that just yet. We were like that too. She tried to be polite to Yoruchi, although she wouldn't apologise for earlier. "My name is Arohtar, and this is Narthoren." Narthoren dipped his beak in greeting, although Arohtar could feel his dislike.

Aragorn padded up to Alyaia slowly. He spoke softly. "Sorry to interrupt your game, but I wanted to talk to you." Elessar continued. "We're sorry for attacking you earlier. But when you live like we used to, it's beat now, ask questions later." Aragorn grinned sheepishly. "I couldn't tell who it was. I... thought you were someone else." He thought of Arohtar's pack, and the enimies he'd made. Most of them were almos about as light on their feet as Alyaia. "Although I have to say, you did a good job of sneaking up on me, which is very hard to do."
Back to top Go down
Chaoswolf
Pup
Pup
Chaoswolf

Female
Monkey Aries

PostSubject: Re: Claiming an abandoned land   Claiming an abandoned land Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:52 am

OOC: Edited, I forgot his age XD
Wrath raised his eyebrows. She outrun any wolf in tag? Was he as fast as that other she-wolf, the one that growled at him? Well, he'd have to play against her himself to believe it. He wagged his tail excitedly. Alyaia looked pretty in his opinion, but then, he had rarely seen any other wolves and he had definitely not seen another pup before. Then his ears perked up at the sight of Lopa, he looked cool. Sorrow hardly ever turned into anything but a skunk these days. Wrath's anima climbed between his ears, and replied, 'Hi there, my name is Sorrow. W-we're re-real glad to meet you. Wrath rolled his eyes, she was such a chicken! "I'm just one, born in winter and all!" he puffed proudly.

Then the other male wolf came over, Wrath crouched down, wide-eyed. He looked awesome! Much cooler than Kaito! He wondered if Yori would let him hang out with that one!

Kaito was unphased by Arohtar's questioning. How had she suspected tht he would not stay. Did she have some mind reading ability? Or was she assuming from his bored expression. No matter. "No I don't." he replied, and spoke no more on the matter. Tai Li did not dare speak for him.

Yoruichi kept her head level and her expression pleasant. No, there was no need to make enemies. This was a rather fragile situation, and should a fight break out, Wrath would be exposed to danger. She responded kindly, "Nice to meet Arohtar, I would have asked your name sooner, but you caught me a bit off guard back there. I assume you know this male that has claimed the lands. Will you please tell him that we intend to stay?"

Last edited by Chaoswolf on Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Claiming an abandoned land   Claiming an abandoned land Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:24 am

Alyaia looked up as the wolf came over while Lopa stuck his tounge out at Sorrow with a grin on his face.
"Nice to meet you." Lopa said, whithdrawing his tounge. Alyaia listened to the wolf and his anima apolagize, and sat paiently(which was practicly a miracle with her), while Lopa made faces at Sorrow. Her tail wagged at the wolf's praise.

"It was easy! I just wanted to play, and it's fun sneaking up on wolves." Alyaia said grinning. As Lopa had mentioned before, Alyaia was actually pretty quiet on her feet, even when she was running fast. Then Alyaia frowned at the wolf, "You never told me your name! I told you mine!"

Lopa stopped making faces and turned his head to the wolves. He had a mock stern expression on his face as he said,
"Yeah!"
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Claiming an abandoned land   Claiming an abandoned land Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:39 am

Aragorn smiled, remembering what pups were like. "My name is Aragorn, and this is Elessar." He relaxed, and padded away, knowing that Alyaia wasn't a threat. "I'll talk to you later. " he said over his shoulder, seeing how Alyaia was itching to continue playing with Wrath. He saw how Wrath had crouched down. For his benefit, he spread his wings, and crouching, took off in a leap, using his wings for an extra push. He landed back at Arohtar's side, in time to hear Yoruchi speak. However, he accidentally clipped Arohtar's shoulder. He murmured his apologies, and she shoved him playfully in response. "I know Arohtar well. And thank you for informing me of your decision."

Arohtar spoke to Narthoren through her mind. "See? Even Aragorn has manners." Narthoren turned up his beak, but said nothing. Arohtar nodded at Yoruchi. "I tend to catch wolves off guard." Her shoulder, began to ache, and she shifted her weight off of it. She saw the look Aragorn gave her. "I'll tell you about it later." She said quietly. "Is Alyaia staying?" "Umm... I forgot to ask." Aragorn answered embarrassedly. "If she stays, then it'll make four... I think." Arohtar answered before sitting to relieve her pain. Elessar looked worried, but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Chaoswolf
Pup
Pup
Chaoswolf

Female
Monkey Aries

PostSubject: Re: Claiming an abandoned land   Claiming an abandoned land Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:11 am

ooc: It only took me two days. XD Sorry for the hold up.
Kaito watched in utter silence. His face as expressionless as stone. These wolves did not appear so bad, in fact they seemed normal and happy. The new Alpha of these lands did not appear overly agressive, but all the same he would leave. The cold winds and snow had less appeal to him then he first expected. Indeed, he felt an odd longing for the warm beach and cool river of the lands below.

"Aragon," he addressed the other male. "I am sure you have realized, but I will not be staying in these lands." he said, quite toneless.

Tai Li, still in her ridiculous otter form, flinched and scurried up Kaito's back. Be nice! she silently urged.

"I wish you and your Pack the best. And I take my leave."

The silver and blue wolf turned and padded down the mountain, not in any hurry but not dragging his paws either. Tai Li turned around and waved good-bye to the other wolves and their anima. She was saddened that she could not stay and bond with them. Through simple exchange of words, these wolves appeared more unified.

At least, I'll see Arella again, Tai Li thought. Then she saw little Sorrow bounding through the snow in her skunk form. The younger anima nuzzled her and said goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Claiming an abandoned land   Claiming an abandoned land Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:51 am

(You didnt post anything about Wrath, so my post is short)

Alyaia's fake frown broke when Aragorn told her his name. That was a cool name. She turned back to staring at Wrath, deciding to start a staring contest.

Lopa meanwhile, watched Sorrow run and say goodbye to the wolf that was leaving's anima. Jumping off Alyaia, he dashed through the snow twoards them. His little polecat body made lines in the snow. It is cold he thought. When he got close enough, he pounced on top of Sorrow. They were about the same size, but Lopa's momentum bowled over the baby skunk.
"I got you!" Lopa cried out.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Claiming an abandoned land   Claiming an abandoned land Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:02 am

Aragorn and Arohtar watched as Kaito left, neither really caring all that much. They had both seen it coming, having both been loners for some time. Once he had gone, Aragorn turned to Yoruchi, smiling just a bit more. "Welcome to the Akitai." He then spoke softly to Arohtar. "Why don't you ask Alyaia if she wants to stay?" Arohtar shifted uncomfortably, not wanting to stand. "Umm... Aragorn, we need to talk..." Aragorn sensed the sorrow and tension behind this. He placed his muzzle next to her ear. "I promise we'll talk later. I'm just so glad to see you, or anyone." Arohtar pulled away from him. "I'm afraid you won't feel the same after I tell you." Aragorn didn't understand, and voiced this. Arohtar didn't answer. Aragorn repeated his question. Arohtar refused to answer it. Arohtar slowly stood. "I'm sorry, Aragorn. You shouldn't know. It'll just make it worse." She couldn't bring herself to look at him, to confirm some of the thoughts that would probably be going through his mind right now.

Elessar tried to block out the feelings coming from Aragorn and Arohtar, instead deciding to take some other matters into her own paws. She padded up to Alyaia, trying to wait for an opportune moment to ask. "Er... Alyaia? I'm sorry to interrupt you, but are you going to stay here?"

Aragorn pushed, although he knew Arohtar wouldn't tell him until she was ready. "Arohtar. Tell me. Now." A bit of a whine crept into his voice, pleading with the she wolf. Arohtar began to lope away, but her shoulder hurt too much. She tried to ignore it, but her action punished her with her shoulder giving out, causing her to collapse. She cursed under her breath, knowing she'd blown it.
Back to top Go down
Chaoswolf
Pup
Pup
Chaoswolf

Female
Monkey Aries

PostSubject: Re: Claiming an abandoned land   Claiming an abandoned land Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:53 am

ooc: I did try and post Wrath but my original post didn't go through Sad I had to retype that one cause I had no time for anything else.

Wrath watched excitedly as the leader wolf left. That wolf was leader now right? He really hoped Yori would let him hang out with him. He wouldn't have to skulk the tunnels anymore! And even better! He'd get to show Alyaia the tunnels too, where he had grown up. But that would be later. "So you think you're fast, huh?" he yipped. "Watch this!" He let his excitement flow to his paws and it shot out in flames, melting the snow around them. He dashed through the deep snow, it splashed around him like water, but it was still faster than struggling through the snow drifts. By the time he made a wide circle, he was soaked as if he had jumped in a lake. He puffed his chest out.

"See if you can go-" But he stopped to let the other wolf's anima speak. He looked worried for a moment. Aww, she might not even be staying her?

Yoruichi gave a pleasant smile in response. But seeing that the other two wolves needed to talk, she paid attention to the pups instead. She sighed as she saw how Wrath had wet his fur. He'll have to go in soon, or he'll catch a sickness.

Umbreon, in white hawk form, landed on her shoulder. And he's worn into his energy. Sorrow looks tired.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Claiming an abandoned land   Claiming an abandoned land Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:08 am

(OOC: that sucks >> and wut about Lopa and Sorrow?)

Alyaia laughed as she watched Wrath pounce around in puddles created by his fire. She had been surprized when his paws burst aflame, but she got used to it. He stoped, soaking wet, and was challenging her when Elessar asked her if she wanted to stay.

"You, do you want me?" She said in shock, it had never crossed her mind, staying. "I would really like to stay, please?" Playing with Wrath could wait untill after this.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Claiming an abandoned land   Claiming an abandoned land Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:41 am

Wrath skidded to a halt, and although Elessar saw it coming, she could not prevent herself from being splashed with icy water. She clamped her lips shut to keep from hissing, and fluffed up her fur, shaking as much as she could off. Alyaia spoke, and Elessar nodded, smiling. "Why wouldn't we want you? I only know a couple wolves who could sneak up on us like that, and only two wolves that would be able to go even half that speed. And one of them's Arohtar."

Aragorn saw Arohtar collapse, and hurried over to her. Arohtar slowly stood. "I'll be fine. I just need to rest..." Aragorn offered his shoulder for her to lean on, but she didn't take it, instead hobbling towards the cave. She stumbled, but Aragorn caught her. Turning his head, he dipped in his head in thanks to Yoruchi, sensing that she understood. "You can come into the cave if you want. We'll be down the tunnel, and into the next cave." Areagorn had been busy while he had lived alone, including discovering a small tunnel that lead to a dead end.

Aragorn lead Arohtar into the cave. He felt her tense as she entered. "I'm sorry" he muttered. "But you need to rest." Arohtar did not answer. They soon reached the place. In the small alcove lay some moss, and Arohtar gratefully lay down, Arohtar beside her. "You've gotten spoiled." was all she said. Aragorn nuzzled her softly. "Not all of us travel as much as you did." Arohtar smiled. "What about you? You came with me on a lot of my ventures." Aragorn smiled for a moment, remembering the mischivous wolf that he had known, now so much more serious. Hit tail thumped slowly as he continued the joke. "Well, we all know that I'm just an old fart." Arohtar grinned, but her smile soon faded. "So, what did you want me to tell you?" Aragorn answered quickly. "About Arwena." Arohtar was silent, and Aragorn felt his unease grow like the silence. His heartbeat quickened. What had happened to her? Why wouldn't Arohtar speak?
Back to top Go down
Chaoswolf
Pup
Pup
Chaoswolf

Female
Monkey Aries

PostSubject: Re: Claiming an abandoned land   Claiming an abandoned land Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:04 pm

Yoruichi turned to Arohtar on the ground. She had been watching Wrath and had not seen the wolfess fall, but Aragorn was already helping her up. She nodded to his offer of staying in their cave, though she was quite sure their own would be warmer. She decided that either way, Wrath would complain, but at least maybe he would complain less if he got to spend more time with these new wolves. Umbreon shuddered in dislike of the close company, but Yoruichi was set on learning more about them before brushing them off.

"Wrath, come inside," she called. "You'll catch an illness being all wet and cold.

"But Yori!" he whined.

Yoruichi gave him a stern look and said no more as she turned away. As she left she heard Wrath ask Alyaia if she was coming too.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Claiming an abandoned land   Claiming an abandoned land Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:00 pm

Lopa scampered back to Alyaia, and nesteled between her shoulders again.

"Thanks! Thats cool!" Alyaia said to Elessar. Her praise had made Alyaia feel nice, although it was still cold, and she was still a little wet. She turned back to see the purple-ish wolf telling Wrath to follow her.

Alyaia hung her head, smile gone, her friend had to leave? Just then Wrath asked her if she wanted to come. Happily she said yes to him. Then she began to follow him, thinking about how much fun they would have.

"What is her name?" Alyaia asked, pointing at the purple-ish wolf.

Lopa called back to Elessar, "We're going with them, see you later!"
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Claiming an abandoned land   Claiming an abandoned land Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:34 am

(XD. Mentally picture of a wolf trying to point as if it had a hand)

Elessar followed the other wolves into the cave, Narthoren shifting into a reddish fox and trotting next to her. Once they were inside, they sat close together, half mentally listening to Arohtar's and Aragorn's conversation. Their faces were masks. The other half of their attention was on Yoruchi, Wrath, and Alyaia, trying to learn more about them, and also just to enjoy the company of other wolves other then their own for once.

Aragorn felt a growl beginning deep in his throat. Arohtar sighed and answered. In her heart she knew what she would hurt Aragorn, but she pushed it away. He had to know some time, and maybe this would quit. "I'll tell you Aragorn. I'll tell you about Arwena. It was your fault! Everything was your fault!" She felt her voice rising, but she didn't care. So what if the others heard? It wasn't her problem, it was Aragorn's.

Aragorn felt his ears flatten as Arohtar became angry. Why was she acting this way? Answers sounded in his heart, but he didn't want to believe them. He slowly began to move away from Arohtar. He didn't want to hear this. But he couldn't stop the words from dropping like stones upon his heart. "She's dead." He didn't want to hear this, she was lying. But Arohtar didn't lie. He struggled to keep his emotions under control, forcing his fur to lie flat, and to keep his voice down. "Tell me..." he said softly. "How... Why?"

At this, Elessar nervously began grooming, her eyes brimming with tears. She would not let them spill yet, not until both she and Aragorn could mourn. Narthoren tried to first ignore her, then comfort her, but she was in her own world. Narthoren gave up on trying to console her, and instead decided to speak to the new wolves, trying to remain as if he didn't care. "So... anybody hungry?"

Arohtar could see the pain in his eyes, but she didn't stop. "You killed her, Aragorn." Now that she had said it, she regretted it. Aragorn was close to tears, and it took a lot to bring him that low. She tried to calm herself down, and her voice lowered, however the expression in Arohtar's eyes told Aragorn that he was padding on thorns. "It all started with her pups..." Aragorn's eyes widened. "She... had pups? How many? Did they live?" His paws kneaded the moss impatiently, and for a few moments, he actually forgot that his mate was dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claiming an abandoned land   Claiming an abandoned land Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claiming an abandoned land
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next