Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Warriors RP site

Go down 
+3
Icestar
Twilight_Wolf
Morgan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : New Warriors RP site - Page 6 BPz4
Name: Night

New Warriors RP site - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:53 pm

yeah, what shadow said
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:48 pm

huh... no it doesnt lol we should fix that. My wolf isn't gonna be alpha i know that already, so any ideas?
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

Pet : New Warriors RP site - Page 6 L5tO
Name: Pan

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:22 am

What are you all talking about?
Back to top Go down
https://wotd.rpg-board.net
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:50 am

the wolf pack u mean? in the mountain, some part of Mistclan, theres gonna be a small wolfpack (small because only 1 wolf is allowed per user). I'll allow the wolves to be roleplayed as long as you keep your cats active as well
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

Pet : New Warriors RP site - Page 6 L5tO
Name: Pan

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:53 am

OH, lol.. I had no idea.
Back to top Go down
https://wotd.rpg-board.net
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:01 am

lol thats ok
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:51 pm

Okay, I'm fine with all things above...
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:05 am

ugh! i didn't want to post this cause i never thought it'd be a problem, but,
I cant work on the site for a week or so. I'm staying at my grandparents to watch out for them while their usual company is away. 'till then I dont get much computer time, which is y i haven't been on much sense Saturday either. the main problem it takin so lond to get the site up, is i dont have much time to work on it. times like right now when im on here are short, and i usually spend it checking unread e-mail and staying active here. so ya i want to apolagize for this long wait, i'm even mad at myself for it, but all i can do is hope i get a decent amount of time to get stuff done.
Plus when i do get on, my parents are always buggin me about chores, or something. they used to let me on for a pretty long time. but if they would just leave me for i dunno, half a day's work i could probly get the site open. -sigh- i can only hope. pwell maybe i can hand scetch the graphics and stuff in my notebook so i can do them faster on the computer, THAT i can do while with my grandparents... /end rant
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : New Warriors RP site - Page 6 BPz4
Name: Night

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:55 pm

we dont minde waiting Wink
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:59 pm

Wow, you sound mad! Well Since you can't change that, I'll wait!
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:34 am

yes i am. lol i want to get the site finished as much as the rest of you. still stuck at my grandparents btw, got to come up for another 5-min to feed our pets. all i do down there is watch tv and re-read the harry potter series every day. no. clue. when. it. will. END...
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:05 am

Ouch, sounds painful almost.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:07 pm

I'm back and it's comming along quickly. The basic forum is about done, and now i need the clan sites. wont be long! i need some info from each of the clan leaders:::
Heres and exampleof something..

Mistclan

The cats of Mistclan are sometimes seen as the dark ones, untrustworthy. But this is only because of their seemingly secret existence in the misty, hidden forests of their mountain home. They are indeed always ready for a fight, but they don't go looking for one. They strongly believe in the warrior code and trust in their warrior ancestors highly.
They are formidable opponents in battle, because of their life in a land inhabited by wolves. They learn to defend themselves from dogs or wolves well.
They also are great jumpers, because of of the many high branches and large boulders on their territory, they build up their jumping skills quite often. Though they aren't the fastest cats, because their forests are very dense, and you can't run top speed through trees like they have.
Finally is their powerful eyesight. Growing up in the foggy, misty forests they do, they learn to see well, and use their senses carefully. They do have great eyesight that is rarely matched by other cats.

Animals in their territory:
-Mice
-Voles
-Squirrels
-Birds
-Deer
-Wolves
-Badgers (near border with Meadowclan)
-Small fish
-Bear (rare, seen near large freshwater bodies)
-Pine Martens

Territory:
-Mostly Pine forest, high branches, ground covered in soft pine needles
-A stream near camp, clear, rocky, filled with minnows (small fish)
-Twoleg Den located near Meadowclan border, twoleg path navigates to the lake, two kittypets
-Clearing where a fallen tree houses many prey items
-FallingWaters borders Iceclan's territory, only way across is the rockbridge
-Mossy cliffs, rocks, and boulders.

Leader:
Robinstar- Golden-brown she-cat with darker brown spots and patches, and a dark-ringed tail with a white tip, and bright green eyes.

Clan Site: COMMING SOON
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:14 pm

Reason for double post: Coding
Now, that is Mistclan's and i need the other 3. please fill out this form using the above as an example::

Code:

About this clan, illustrating the four main things they are known for here. see Mistclan's as an example

[b]Animals in their territory:[/b]
-List of animals who also live here, prey or not here

[b]Territory:[/b]
-short descriptions of territory here

[b]Leader:[/b]
[i]Name here[/i]- Description here

[size=3][b]Clan Site:[/b] [i]COMMING SOON[/i][/size]
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: New Warriors RP site - Page 6 ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:45 am

MeadowClan

The cats of MeadowClan are fast-footed, seeing as they live on open land with rabbits as their main prey. They are loyal at heart, meaning that they are feircly loyal to their Clan, but they will help another Clan in need at some lengths. They are very proud cats, putting all their soul into believing in their warrior ancestors to guide their way. They would go to any lengths to protect the Clan and where they live. They learn at an early age how to catch rabbits, being light on their paws and swift through the hilly territory of their meadow home. They are proud of where their territory lies, and who they are, and will fight to the death to protect it. These are not the cats to question loyalty of StarClan with.

-Rabbits
-Mice
-Badgers (On the border with MistClan)
-Ground squirrels (Not many of them)
-Meadow voles
-Deer
-Birds
-Coyotes and foxes (Rare)
-Moles

Territory:
-Rolling hills
-Rocky areas
-Flat windy land
-Sandy (On the border with Ocean Clan)
-Ground is covered with green grass and a few flowers

Leader:
Morningstar- Light brown tabby she-cat with dark brown stripes. Paws are dark brown. Bright green eyes mixed with blue.

Last edited by Twilight_Wolf on Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:52 pm

ackk, my hard work!!!!... post delete! *sob*

Iceclan is strong and hardy, for the weak do not survive in this harsh climate. They are clever, for they need to make lightning fast movements to get prey, or to avoid becoming prey or dying. They are very agile as well, for you never know when a boulder or something else will fall off the mountain. They have thick pelts which help them keep warm. They sometimes put mud in their fur to help them hunt. They are adapted perfectly for their territory.

-mountain goats
lynx (rare)
moles
hawks
eagles
birds
bats (rare)
mice
rats
squirrels (occasionally)

Territory:
-Iceclan's home is a tall snowy peak, with some land below it.
-few trees
- Stream for boundary, which flows into Iceclan's territory, leading to the moonpool.
-there it flows into a lake, the end of Iceclans boundary. There is a land-rock bridge across the lake as well.
-very rocky, and more and slightly steeper cliffs than Mistclan.
-on opposite side of mountain of lake, overlooks the ocean. The cliffs are a sheer drop, unless you move a long while to the other broder.
-the majority of the mountain is little its of rock with patches of grass and mountain flowers scattered here and there.
-The land turns into broken up forest and sand as you get towards Oceanclans territory, and pine forests on Mistclan's side.

Leader:
Icestar- long haired, snow white she-cat. Piercing, ice-blue eyes.

Last edited by Icestar on Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:42 am

Wow, twilight that's perfect, thanks!

And ya icestar. your territory is the high mountain area, the trees thin out and snow piles there more heavily. there are many cliffs, but they arent that steep and its mostly rock with little areas of grass and forest exept the borders with mistclan and oceanclan. do a little reasearch on prey and other animals living there. some i can tell you, in addition to the opnes you mentioned:
-Pika (google search it..)
-voles
-birds (especially birds of prey. think of the Tribe of Rushing water in the warrior books)
-some mice
-Ptarmigan (google search it..)
-Marmots (google search it..)

OH forgot to mention it..
- Foxes and Coyotes are very rare, but seen on all the territories.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: New Warriors RP site - Page 6 ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:48 am

Wow, really? xD awesome!

Okey, I'll add the foxes and coyotes also.
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:01 am

k, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:08 pm

Sorry, I was camp, and I edited my stuff!
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:57 am

Ok, thats much better Icestar! thank you, and if your ok with it, I'm editing some of the prey items, but its only two or three things.
Back to top Go down
Iceguest

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:01 am

Okay, I'm Icestar as a guest, and what are ya editing? Will the sites be done son too? I'm just dying! meep.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:27 am

Taking out mountain goats and squirrels, putting Pica, Marmots, and ... that bird with a funny name. Theyre small prey items usually found in placeslike Iceclan's :3
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Sammy

Female
Rat Pisces

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:34 pm

Oceanclan are very loyal cats. They hold tight to clan and kin ferociously. They live on the ocean shore, they love the cool, salty breeze blowing off of the ocean. The cats of Oceanclan have highly developed fishing methods, and the ocean never seems to freeze over, even in leafbare. So, while the other clans may go hungry, Oceanclan stays sleek and full fed. Oceanclan seem to be very prideful. They never let anything the other clans say or do get to them. Just like nothing can defeat the ocean, nothing can defeat Oceanclan when they rise up together, like a wave in the endless ocean. They are power. They are grace. They are Oceanclan.

-Salt water fish
-Lobster
-Crab
-Sand shrimp
-Seagulls
-Pigeon
-Tropical Birds
-Sand sharks, seen in the ocean shallows
-Mice
-Voles
-Some squirrels

Territory:
-Sandy ocean shore
-Massive body of water that stretches on and on (ocean)
-Giant rockpile that goes around in a ring- inside of this is the Oceanclan camp.
-Ocean shore gradually fades into pine woodland on the border with Mistclan
-Ocean shore fades into moorland on the border with Meadowclan
-Some palm trees, fruit trees, etc.

Leader:
Spottedstar- Young tan she-cat with faded darker brown spots, brown tipped tail and brown front paws and golden eyes.

Clan Site: COMING SOON
Back to top Go down
http://www.z15.invisionfree.com/The_Lost_Forest
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:49 am

Ok, thanks everyone, its almost done ^^ the wolfpack's name will be Nighthowlers pack btw, everyone fine with that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Warriors RP site
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next