Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Warriors RP site

Go down 
+3
Icestar
Twilight_Wolf
Morgan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammy
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Sammy

Female
Rat Pisces

New Warriors RP site - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:51 am

Time for my kittehs!

Spottedstar- Leader of OceanClan (zyrxy and i have discussed)
Swallowpaw- Apprentice of OceanClan
Cinderkit- Spottedstar's only kit, being taken care of my one of the queens in MistClan. Spottedstar gave Cinderkit up so that she could remain a strong leader.
Back to top Go down
http://www.z15.invisionfree.com/The_Lost_Forest
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:48 pm

wow u guys r prepared. might as well post what I'll have, lol=

Robinstar- Leader of Mistclan
Sorreltail- Warrior in Mistclan
Zyrxy- Loner( might make him join a dif clan, i supose)
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:29 pm

Icestar- leader of Iceclan

I'll wait til the rest of the clans are official before deciding on more cats
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:02 pm

Wait, so Mistclan is offical, and they have their territory, theres Oceanclan, and Iceclan, and Morningstar's clan, sooo... wow all slots are already filled and the sites not even open yet. o.O
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: New Warriors RP site - Page 4 ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:10 am

Zyrxy wrote:
Wait, so Mistclan is offical, and they have their territory, theres Oceanclan, and Iceclan, and Morningstar's clan, sooo... wow all slots are already filled and the sites not even open yet. o.O
lol xD

I need to know what the map looks like before I name my Clan... >.<
I like WillowClan, but it won't work if we're like in a marsh or something >.<
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:28 am

Ok , heres the major features:

At the center of it all is a large lake, with shallow, clear water and a pebble-rock bottom. towards one end is a large rock that sticks out of the water, within swimming distance of shore. This is where the clans hold gatherings

on one side of the lake is Mistclan's territory, a mounatin side with thick pine forests all the way to the top. It's not a, large mountain, but it's big enough to sustain the cats. It has some cliffs and is moderately rocky, with soft, but open pine-needle floors. in the mornings especially, or when it rains, the entire forest is blanketed in fog, or mist.

Next to Mistclan's mountain, is a taller peak, where the trees thin out. a stream separates Mistclan's territory(from what would be Iceclan I would guess). The stream flows into a pool the Moonpool, halfway down the mountain. This is where the clans go to share tongues with Starclan. from there it flows down into the Lake,and where it connects to the lake, a irock-bridge of sorts allows cats passage through the other side ( if you dont mind getting your paws wet!)

The territory (iceclan) here is more rocky, and has much more cliffs than Mistclan territory. its also higher than Mistclan's mountain, making winters very harsh and cold. Lack of many trees also makes wind chill a problem as well. Prey here is harder to find, but easy for a properly trained cat to catch. The cliffs on the opposite side of the lake overlook the ocean, in a sheer drop unless you move further along into a different type of territory.

As the cliffs become lower and lower, you quickly get to an area of broken-up forests, where a variety of plants and animals grow. There is plenty of soft grass and sand area here, and as you get closer to the ocean, it gets sandier, and the trees lessen, replaced with dry grasses and bushes, and the beach. The beach is very rocky, consisting mostly of tide-pools and rocks scatered about, though there is some sand here that is nice to lounge on in a sunny day.

Further down the beach, you'll find a stream, where more grass grows and the rocks lessen. the stream leads off from the lake, and is a good boundary marker. On the other side of this narrow stream you'll find a more hilly, and open area, scattered wih some boulders and thick bushes. A few trees make good shade here, and in the lower parts of the hills, there are some pools of water.

As you follow this area up the stream you'll be back at the lake, and then you'll meet a large forests thick with pine trees, marking the start of mistclan's borders
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:35 am

Reason for double post: continueing description.

This is all on a sort of peninsula, and behind mistclan's mountain is the twolegplace, and eventually the soft sanded twoleg beach.

A twoleg cabin exists on Mistclan's territory, housing some kittypets and an old twoleg. the twoleg has a fishing boat docked at the lake most of the time.

Sometimes twoleg tourists travel through various footrails throughout the peninsula throughout the summer season ( greenleaf)

Wolves, and bear are the two top predators here, and like i mentioned before, i think, there will be ONE SMALL wolfpack. meaning each memebr can make a single wolf if he/she want to. bear are rare, perhaps almost never mentioned in rp. The wolfpack will only occasionaly come in contact with the cats

and finaly, there are some major features in each distincty territory i have yet to create, but there will be something special about each place so noone feels more important than another

Very Happy yay for super-long details and explanations
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:05 am

Zyrxy wrote:
At the center of it all is a large lake, with shallow, clear water and a pebble-rock bottom. towards one end is a large rock that sticks out of the water, within swimming distance of shore. This is where the clans hold gatherings.
Thats where the gatherings are held.

Zyrxy wrote:
The territory (iceclan) here is more rocky, and has much more cliffs than Mistclan territory. its also higher than Mistclan's mountain, making winters very harsh and cold. Lack of many trees also makes wind chill a problem as well. Prey here is harder to find, but easy for a properly trained cat to catch. The cliffs on the opposite side of the lake overlook the ocean, in a sheer drop unless you move further along into a different type of territory.
Thats IceClan.

Zyrxy wrote:
As the cliffs become lower and lower, you quickly get to an area of broken-up forests, where a variety of plants and animals grow. There is plenty of soft grass and sand area here, and as you get closer to the ocean, it gets sandier, and the trees lessen, replaced with dry grasses and bushes, and the beach. The beach is very rocky, consisting mostly of tide-pools and rocks scatered about, though there is some sand here that is nice to lounge on in a sunny day.
Thats OceanClan.

Zyrxy wrote:
Further down the beach, you'll find a stream, where more grass grows and the rocks lessen. the stream leads off from the lake, and is a good boundary marker. On the other side of this narrow stream you'll find a more hilly, and open area, scattered wih some boulders and thick bushes. A few trees make good shade here, and in the lower parts of the hills, there are some pools of water.
And thats unclaimed territory..? (Morningstar's Clan?)
Just making sure I get all of it right. xD
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Sammy

Female
Rat Pisces

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:08 pm

Yup, I believe so. I will be helping admin/mod teh site, and Zyrxy has shared pretty much everything with me. I can be helpful if you have questions, also =)
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:20 am

yup thats what i'd guess they'd be, and the unclaimed area kinda is like windclan in the series, but more wet and with more foliage, right?
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Sammy

Female
Rat Pisces

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:30 am

That sounds good =)
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:04 am

...I need to think of a good name for it...

Any suggestions? xD
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : New Warriors RP site - Page 4 BPz4
Name: Night

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:47 am

with all this stuff going on whens the site gonna be done?
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Sammy

Female
Rat Pisces

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:14 pm

Soon- Building an awesome site takes time, effort, and patience, patience being the most needed of all. I'm sure now, because summer is upon us, we zyrxy and I will have much more time to work on the site!
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : New Warriors RP site - Page 4 BPz4
Name: Night

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:36 pm

probaly! cheers
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:24 pm

-still can't think of a name-

Anyone help..? xDD
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Sammy

Female
Rat Pisces

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:43 pm

Try the contest that was the Clan names. You might find one you like in there =D
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:53 am

SunClan and StormClan are the two I got so far... any other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : New Warriors RP site - Page 4 Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:38 am

Moonclan XD
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:44 am

hmm.. lemme find a sample pic of what your(morningstar's) territory looks like:

New Warriors RP site - Page 4 Tuolumne_Meadows_Yosemite_NP_by_arches123

So imagine that picture will a little taller hills, and as it goes towards the ocean, the ground is more sandy, but on this side of the stream, across from Oceanclan, theres not much ocean available to them, the stream kinda cuts them off. oh and the grass would be a bit more, lush and greener lol
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:34 am

MeadowClan!! =D

(Thanks Suka!) xD
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:38 am

lol your welcome
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:52 am

Okay so now, there's MistClan, IceClan, OceanClan, and MeadowClan.

The leaders are:
Robinstar
Icestar
Spottedstar
Morningstar

....good. xD
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Sammy

Female
Rat Pisces

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:14 pm

Eeeeeeep! I'm so exciteddd
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:10 pm

yup, and Sammy is in charge of an rp school, where members can enhance their rping abilities or just learn how to rp if their new. lol but shes in charge of that so if you have questions regarding that, ask her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors RP site   New Warriors RP site - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Warriors RP site
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next