Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Troublesome Findings

Go down 
+4
Snowest
Icestar
Mudpelt
Morgan
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

Troublesome Findings Empty
PostSubject: Troublesome Findings   Troublesome Findings Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:37 am

Keovi saw the light o day illuminating the ground in front of his paws, just seconds before he broke out at a run into the open space next to the lake. He slowed to a trot and finally came to rest next to the water. Across It's rippling surface, where the cloudy sky above him was mirrored onto the water, was what made his fur prickle- nothing. His golden gaze searched the opposite bank of the lake, where nothing remained of life besides a bird resting beside the water's edge.
A sigh escaped his maw. 'Maybe they're in the dens. Don't over think it, Keovi.' He told himself. He turned to face the forest again, waiting for Mudpelt to join him, which he knew she would. Her mother's instinct would lead her bursting out of those trees on weightless paws, until she saw her pups safe. Thinking about his wonderful mate comforted him considerable, and he was able to let his golden brown and black fur lie flat.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

Pet : Name: Kunamition
Species: Hawk
Picture: Troublesome Findings 2nai368

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Findings   Troublesome Findings Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:13 am

( Ok looks like its my turn. I'm alittle confused so if I make a mistake please tell me )

Mudpelt burst out of the trees, Kuna soaring on the slight breeze just above her. Mudpelt's were jumbled with worries, anger, and energy. Her pups might be in danger, and nothing was going to stop her from getting them out of it. She's give her life for them.
There was Keovi, such a faithful father, thought she. Mudpelt could tell that he had been watching for her and cursed herself for being so slow. If only she was as fast on land as she was in water.
" My love, I am here," She panted slowing only to let him know that she was here. Once again, her eyes turned to where she hoped she would find her beautiful bundles. As she rushed into camp, relief washed over her. The pups were fine; just sitting there.

Anaya looked up from cowering. She had heard a loud noise and hoped that there wasn't some big monster heading her way. ' Come on, Anaya! It's Mudpelt,' Briss practically thought-shouted. Anaya looked up, ears held high with hope. And there she was, mommy, running across the bare, dusty dirt to her pups.
Anaya let her mother lick her. It soothed her frantic shivers. Her mothers scent was so conforting, it was like she was smelling it for the first time. Only now that she had her mother with her did she notice how hungry she was.
" Mother, I'm hungry," She stated looking up at Mudpelt.
Back to top Go down
http://coldbloods.forumotion.net
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Findings   Troublesome Findings Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:54 am

Keovi's heat beat faster as his ears picked up a set of pawsteps, hurrying through the undergrowth. As soon as his mate appeared, his heart soared. Just the sight of her running through the trees with such purpose made him proud and overjoyed to call her his mate. Goldenleaf was lucky to have such an alpha. His son stood beneath him now, eagarly waiting for his mother as well. Keovi met her swift greeting with a wag of the tail and a few licks to her muzzle before he scooped Koda up yet again and raced after her to the dens. While Mudpelt rushed to care for Anaya, Keovi carefully set Koda back down onto the familiar dirt around the dens, and the shade of trees he had come to look at each day.

Anaya was rushed out of the den first, drawing Koara's attention back outside. But after meeting up with the strange wolf, Rohindal, and having her pupsitter leave so suddenly, she was hesitant to com out. Kartal peeked out from between her front paws, in his tiny mouse form. " Koara... Koara dear, where have you gone...?" Her father's voice filled the den, and Koara's fears were lifted. She stumbled out from under the tree roots, and met her dad with a flurry of licks to his face, while jumping up onto her hind legs. Kartal sat and waited ontop of a root.
"well there you are.. " Keovi was relieved, and his previous thoughts melted away. All three pups were safe and unharmed. He nudged Koara towards Mudpelt with his nose and lifted his eyes to scan the trees while his nose tested the air.

"Koara and Anaya smell strongly of that strange wolf Kyota was talking about. " He murmered, now starting to make his way towards the water's edge. The scent got stronger here, but was still mingled in with his two daughter's as well. His muzzle lead him to a spot next to the water, where tiny pawprints revealed where one of the pups must have been. After sticking his nose right into one, he could tell it was Koara. "What do we do now.." He looked up to Mudpelt, his voice unsure. Without takara there to scold him back into a more positive mood, he was starting to sink into what he was before he was the alpha of Goldenleaf- a nervous, shy, and troubled wolf. But it was to no surprise, as this was his first real problem he had to face as alpha. To him, it seemed bigger than meeting lone wolves on the outskirts of his territory, or finding food for the whole pack to eat.. This was an intruder who had access to hurt his pups, and ultimately split his pack up, and lead one to retreat her post.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Findings   Troublesome Findings Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:48 pm

(well, icehear wouldn't have abandoned her post quite in the way you have so far, how about if she set out to look for the pups, and caught up with them, and met Rohin. Then, they got away again. I'll edit my posts if you agree)

Kyota was racing through the sky, hurrying to the alphas of Goldenleaf. Seeing them at the camp, he swooped down, gently land at Keovi's feet in a flurry of snowy feathers. He shifted into a cat, and lay at Keovi's feet, his tail clamped against his belly.

"We're sorry for leaving. We set out to look for the pups, but met Rohindal. The pups wandered back, and Iceheart came to you. But we come not only to beg for forgiveness." Kyota inhaled," We come to ask to take leave of your pack, and pursue Rohindal, whom Iceheart sees truth in her words." Kyota lay, sprawled at Iceheart's leader's feet. He was vunerable, and no position of power. There was a tense moment as he wondered what Keovi, or Mudpelt for that manner, would do.
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Findings   Troublesome Findings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:56 am

Mudpelt, a whirl of brown fur, ran from one pup to the other. She couldn't lick them enough; there scent was so preciouss, and her mind welcomed the familiarity of it. After she had finally had her fill of there closeness, Mudpelt noticed that after Keovi had dropped Koara at her side, he had gone down to the lake.
" Kuna, please watch the pups. I expect you not to let them wander," She asked adsentmidedly. Her thoughts were already to her mate at the waters edge.
Kuna nodded and herded the little ones into the warm den. After they were settled, he started telling a action filled tale of a battle between the light and the dark. The story was always sure to mistify and amuse.
Meanwhile, Mudpelt had arrived at the shore of the lake. Her mate was sniffing at a old pawprint of one of their daughters. She snarled as she gave it a sensitive sniff and recognized the scent that had recently saturated Anaya's and Koara's fur.
" We do what we've always done. We do what we did to make this pack. From what I can see, what we've done so far seems to have worked. Keovi, we'll get through this. All we need to do is deel with Iceheart and make sure that whoever touched Anaya and Koara never enters these woods again. Even though, I want to rip both of them up with my own teeth we need to be fair and show mercy. The pups arn't harmed, and I am so happy they arn't," She said nuzzling him lovingly.
Suddenly, Mudpelt looked up to see one of the objects of there problems.
" Guess, we didn't have to look very far for her," Mudpelt said softly before Iceheart approuched and submitted. At least she knew she was in trouble.
" I susposed that this Rohindal character is the one that touched our pups. You say that you wish to leave, and I agree, with the actions that you have comitted, that that is a rightful choice for you, Iceheart," Mudpelt said calmly but with stiffness. Turning to Keovi she asked his opinion. " What do you think," She asked.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Findings   Troublesome Findings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:27 am

Keovi leaned up against her, and sighed. She was right, they were doing great so far. He was ready to follow her words like law, but as his ears picked up Kyota's voice, a low growl rumbled deep in his chest. He swung his head around to meet the eyes of the small anima, submitting to his mate. he joined Mudpelt at her side, and stood his he claws digging into the dirt, and his fur prickling. " I think so as well. You and Iceheart would have been welcomed to stay if u decided to stay yourselves, but now I've changed my mind." He said, his lips quivering. He wasn't acting out just in aggression for no reason. No that wouldn't be Keovi. He needed to protect his pups, his previous, loved pups. "You will leave with that Rohindal, and if you ever choose to come back you better hope i'm in a more merciful mood." He growled. " Now get off my territory." His paws took in a step closer to Kyota, as he barred his teeth.

Just as he was ready to snap at the anima, a white blurr caught his eye, and a cackling laughter brought his attention away from iceheart's anima. 'There's Snowest...' He growled, but as he watched her race off into the forest, he flicked an ear and let it pass. He drew his gaze back to Kyota. " You can gather up herbs from her den you feel you might need. Then leave or I will have to make you, Kyota." His voice had calmed, but his fur still prickled, and his paws itched to chase him off his territory and far from his pups.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Findings   Troublesome Findings Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:27 am

Kyota flinched at the cruel words, but lay still. It took all his courage not to jump up and fight or run. He couldn't risk it all now. Lives were at stake. Keovi lunged towards him and he thought his death was nigh. however, the insane Snowest darted in front. He raced into the den, hurredly gathering herbs. He bundled them in a mat of bark.

Kyota bounded out of the small den. He shifted quickly, and once again an alabaster eagle, sped up. However, his fury caused him to land once more and sneer at Keovi and Mudpelt. "At least she had the courage to do anything!" He sped up to a near by tree and perched upon it. His stomach growled. He hadn't eaten for an eternity. 'Well, all hope for eating from that kill is gone now' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Findings   Troublesome Findings Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:23 am

Keovi's accusing glare followed kyota all the way to his perch in the tree. He said nothing, but barked meaningless noises up at the tree as a pup does to a bee on a flower. His words didn't matter to him, the sooner all these troublemakers were off his territory, the sooner he could calm down. Whats worse was Takara wasn't there to calm him down as she normally did, or tell him the rightful thing to do, or even soothe his protectiveness with words of reassurance.
His amber eyes, fixated on Kyota didn't say much, but a certain glazed look over them showed that his mind was on too many things at once to think clearly. He half ran, half bounded up to the base of the tree, muzzle pointing up. With the snap of his jaws, though no noise escaped, an invisible shot of air struck the anima in the chest, but not so much as to send him off the branch. ' I should though..' He growled to himself, thinking of the sight it would be to pry the eagle's claws off the branch and upset him in the air, a smile on his maw, but something stopped him. A voice peirced his thoughts, one dear and comforting to him. ' Keovi, no.' Takara's words reached him. Keovi's teeth barred. ' Calm down, your not your father.' the last word had an effect on him that very suddenly opened his eyes. His clouded mind suddenly cleared and his fur lay flat. He stared blankly up at Kyota, and walked away with his tail at rest and ears down.

"I need a rest." He sighed, collapsing at his mate's paws, and curling up his paws near to him, while pushing his muzzle into his chest. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly, with it leaving much of the stress that tensed his muscled and made his paws ache.
Across the lake, in the forest, his anima could no longer feel his troubled emotions, replaced with those of the normal for him. She felt satisfied, but sorry she had to bring up his parent, yet she knew it would work in making him release his troubled emotions.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Findings   Troublesome Findings Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:41 am

Mudpelt snarled at the flying rat that dared to even look back at wolves who had shown him so mercy. She was distracted suddenly by her mate streaking off in the direction of the anima. No, she cried in her head. She didn't at all care if the anima was hurt now that they were no longer a part of the pack, but Keovi would torture himself endlessly if he hurt Kyota. He was that sweet, she thought.
Keovi reached the tree before Mudpelt had time to run very far. When she saw him use his power, she was afraid that he was going to blow the anima of the tree. But something stopped him from doing more than giving the hawk a small push.
Susprisingly, Keovi stopped himself. She wondered what had made him do that, and then she knew.
" Thanks, Takara, " She voiced out loud, even though she knew the anima couldn't hear her.
Mudpelt followed Keovi back to there previous spot, where her mate collasped at Mudpelt's feet. She could tell that the days events were taking a hard toll on him. Leaning down, she gave him a gently lick.
" Rest all you want, my dear. I will keep watch," Mudpelt said soothinly, sitting down next to him, but keeping a weathered eye out for anything suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Findings   Troublesome Findings Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:56 am

Kyota braced himself as Keovi lunged at the tree. However, he only blew a puff of air. He then turned and walked away. Mudpelt didn't react either. Foxdung! Why wouldn't they? Kyota angrily took wing once more, and soared off to the kill...
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Findings   Troublesome Findings Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:19 am

Keovi shifted and made himself more comfortable, careful to make sure he was contoured to lay against Mudpelt. Her touch brought back the feelings of pure happiness and comfort, in the form of a pleasant tingling sensation in his stomach... But outside, the wolf merely had a smile on his maw, and for once that day felt relaxed enough to let all guard down. He had trust his mate would protect him, she always had, and was always happy to have her there, as anytime. Iceheart and her anima had moved on, though as sad as it made Keovi to realize, he knew both she and his pack were better off now. She never found her paws in Goldenleaf. The thought of Snowest hadn't come to mind though, and he didn't want it to, for fear of it ruining his feeling of satisfaction.
As the sun sank slowly over the horizon, the sky it up to brilliant pink and orange hues. His amber eyes opened momentarily to gaze at the wonderful colors in the clouds before they were closed again, and his breathing slowed until he was fast asleep
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Findings   Troublesome Findings Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:08 am

~', Next Day ,'~

Keovi felt the warm morning sun on his fur, and opened his eyes. In front of him lay a dead mouse, behind it the tall grass with drops of dew covering them. The shade of the trees above had retreated as the morning went on, uncovering Himself and Mudpelt from their protection.
"Good Morning, fuzz butt." A familiar voice pierced his thoughts. He lifted his head from the ground, blinking away the brightness from the sun, and saw Takara sitting beside him. " Thought you might be hungry. You barely got to eat from that kill." She nodded in the direction of the mouse that she put in front of his nose. Keovi smiled, and twisted, getting to his paws. He sat back on his haunches and leaned down to sniff at it. It was fresh, and warm, with a tempting smell arising from it. " Thanks." He murmured as he grabbed it in his teeth, and chewed it in half to eat. While crunching on the lower half of the poor mouse, he looked up, now wide eyed and awake, to the sky, where hazy clouds seemed to covere much of the sky, but a patch was clear above them. He suddenly remembered the rest of the pack. " Go wake the pups." He told his anima. She nodded and bounded off towards the den.

" Good Morning, little ones." Takara pressed her nose into each of the pup's fur ion turn, until all of them were shifting from their sleep. Koara lifted her head, and saw the light creeping in from outside, but her paws wanted her rooted to the spot for more sleep. " Just a little more sleep..." She yawned, and collapsed back onto the ground. Takara backed out of the den and looked around. All seemed quiet. Maybe she should catch them all fish... She decided would ask Mudpelt when she woke
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : Troublesome Findings BPz4
Name: Night

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Findings   Troublesome Findings Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:30 am

Snowest padded slowly among the trees. The beauty was lost on her, she was deep in thought. Where will I go? How far must I travel to accepted?

Questions roiled in her mind. It was rare if she cared about being evicted from a pack, it had happened many times before. But she had lived here many years, it saddened her to leave.

When she noticed that she was in the pack clearing she stoped and et out a loud yelp of surprize. Hadnt she been going the oppiset direction? Now she had to leave, she might be caught!
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Findings   Troublesome Findings Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:04 am

{( I dont think Mp is gonna respond anytime soon o.o )}

Keovi looked up, the rest of his mouse still half eaten in his mouth. "Who's that?" He searched the trees for the source of the yelp he had heard, with perked ears and bright eyes. After a moment of silence again, he started crunching on the rest of the mouse and got to his paws. He padded over, tail swaying limply behind him as his paws brought him closer to the clearing, but he suddenly stopped. His eyes narrowed, and he lowered his head. He could see past the trunks of the trees a patch of white fur, but the wind was blowing towards the wolf, an unfavorable condition, but easily fixed by a wolf of Keovi's kind. With the twitch of an ear, the winds suddenly changed, bringing a small breeze his way, on it carrying the scent of Snowest.

Takara jumped, and her form swiftly changed from Marten to a dark, striped bobcat that landed on it's paws growling. Her eyes were wide as she faced the wolf that seemed to appear out of nowhere but her expression relaxed abit when she noticed it was Snowest. 'Oh, well thats not so bad.. Keovi might not be happy though.' She thought as she melted back into the form of a Pine Marten. "snowest, I'm-"" You should go." Keovi's voice broke in. He was standing near the den with sympathetic eyes. But his voice was hard as he spoke again.." We've decided it's best you move on. I will not chase you off now, but I want to avoid trouble now and let you go by yourself. I do trust you will leave the territory altogether, otherwise, we will be able to find you Snowest, and when we do it will not be in good intentions. I wish you well." With his last words, he nodded a slight dismiss of the female and turned tail to head down into the den to see his pups.

Takara stood awkwardly outside with the wolfess, her ears down. " Sorry, Snowest. He's trying to do what's best for the pack. He doesn't mean you or your anima harm, so understand that this is hard for him too." She gave a meak smile and began to back towards the lake then. " You should try over the hills into the territory towards the Tunui Plains. You might find a place for yourself there." She suggested, It was the first place to come to mind, though she figured Snowest would go wherever she felt like going. She wasn't even sure if a pack now resided there.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Findings   Troublesome Findings Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:16 am

Snowest flatened her ears when she felt the wind change direction. Snowest felt fear as she heard Keovi's voice. But it faded as Keovi said that he wouldnt chase her off. Instead her ears and tail drooped.

SHe was about to turn tail and run away when Takara spoke. "The hills...?" Snowest said blankly.

"I.. I, guess. Good luck with your pack." Snowest muttered faintly as she turned. Her paws carried her away from her home. To the plains.

Maybe... maybe someone will want me there...
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Findings   Troublesome Findings Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:14 am

( Guys I am so sorry! Ive been so busy but I promise to make it up )

Mudpelt was jolted awake by the change in wind direction. The first thing she noticed was that her mate was no longer with her. His scent was still strong next to her, so he hadn't been gone long. Looking up towards the camp, she noticed Takara standing next to Snowest.
' What is she doing here,' Mudpelt growled in her head, her rage flaring red hot again.
' Calm yourself, Mudpelt, Keovi just told her that she needs to leave. Takara is just suggesting she try to find a pack in the hills. Now, if you've cooled down, Keovi is in the den with me looking at the pups. Join us," Kuna answered her rage.
Mudpelt turned her head to the direction of the pups den, and she could tell that Kuna spoke the truth. Stetching long and hard, Mudpelt headed up to camp.
Entering the den, she immediatly saw Keovi.
" Feeling better, my dear? I know I do," Mudpelt said rubbing up against him. Sitting down next to her pups, she looked over them with a satisfied eye. Her family was safe.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Findings   Troublesome Findings Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:36 am

Koara felt a nose prodding her in the side. When she woke, she knew it was her father by his scent that filled the den. She quickly rose to her paws and nuzzled his in the side of his face, feeling the comforting touch of his fur that always reassured her.
" Hello Koara, I hope I didn't disturb you out there. YOur father needed to take care of some pack issues. All's better now. You guys can even come outside and walk across the lake with us today. "
Koara didn't care for most of what he said except for the last part. " Really? All the way across!" She yipped happily. She had never gone much farther than the lakeshore just in front of the clearing just yet, and was more than thrilled to get to explore.
" Yes, mind you don't get into any trouble." Keovi said lightly, nuzzling the pup back and then moving a little further in the den once his mate and the others arrived. It was crowded now, so Takara decided to stay outside, keeping watch over the den. By now Keovi had woken all the pups with his voice and from almost stepping on little Anaya.

Keovi took a deep sigh of relief. " Yes, much better." He smoothed the fur on the side of Mudpelt's face with a few tender licks and gazed down at the pups. A ray of morning sunlight pierced the den from behind the shoulders of the two parents, giving them light to see their beautiful pups. "Look at the bright future of Goldenleaf..." He said softly, his gaze sweeping over each pup in turn. They were growing fast, almost too fast for the golden brown and black father. Koara sat in between her mother's paws, gently gnawing at one of them, though not nearly enough to hurt.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Findings   Troublesome Findings Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:02 pm

" We've done well, Keovi," Mudpelt said softly to her mate. They had both made sure, with the birth of their pups, that the Goldenleaf pack would not die out like so many other packs were doing now a days.
Mudpelt like some gentle playfighting with her pups. Soon they would actually have to learn real battle skills. The thought of her pups in battle made her skin crawl. Trying to be happy again, Mudpelt leaned down to where Koara was nibbling her foot.
" My dear, I am not a peice of kill," She said gently pushing her over on her back so that she could tickle Koara's tummy with her nose.

Anaya, seeing her mother and her sister playing, decided to join in. WIth a small growl, anaya threw her small amount of weight on her mother. Now it was her mother who was on her back and Anya jumped up on her, playfully tugging on her fur.
" Keovi, dear, our pups are attacking me," Mudpelt said in joking dispair.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Findings   Troublesome Findings Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:28 pm

" Aw, Anaya, be nice to your mother. You too Koara." Keovi pushed Anaya onto her belly, and placed a gentle paw there to hold her down. Koara saw his, and leapt off of Mudpelt and landed with a thump partly on Anaya, partly still on her mother.
" I'll save you sister!" She took her tiny sharp teeth and gnawed at Keovi's leg instead.
" Ouch!" Keovi winced, and a tiny growl escaped his maw. Koara went on chewing less intensely. " That's better." Keovi said lightly, his paw still holding down Anaya. " I think we should take them across the lake today. They seem ready enough. " He mentioned. " Maybe teach them to catch fish.." Koara jumped up, forgetting completely that she was trying to save little Anaya.
"Really? That sounds fun! I want to catch a fish" the tan pup dropped into a play bow, her tail waving like the grass in a storm.
"Yes, yes, I know. Beg your mother, not me. " He let go of Anaya, and cleaned the ruffled fur on her head with a few caring licks. Koara looked up hopefully at Mudpelt, using the full effect of the "puppy eyes".

Outside, Takara was sitting on her own tail, using a single claw on her front paw to poke at ants. They traveled in a long line across the den site, some carrying little white eggs. Suddenly a drop of water darkened the soil in line of the ant. The few walking there scattered, momentarily breaking up their organized line. Another darkened spot of soil.. And then another. 'Huh?' Takara raised her head to look up at the sky, it still seemed clear enough, but not she noticed a bit of gray shadowing the blue. Another drop of rain caught her in the eye. She blinked and got to her paws, shaking off some dust.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: Troublesome Findings ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Findings   Troublesome Findings Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:51 pm

Zio reached the clearing first. Still in the form of a mouse, he had jumped off of his companion's head to scamper ahead. Takara was the first he spotted. "Hey, Takara!" he called and scurried over to her, changing into the form of his usual golden cat self on his way to cover more ground. "Kia and Nightwalker found a new wolf," he said, his voice low he were telling a big secret. "Or wrather, he found them. He seems harmless and acts more like a pup than he does a wolf. We were bringing him to Keovi to see what the verdict is."

Kia bounded after Zio and finally slowed to a walk when she saw Takara andhim talking. "There's Keovi's anima," she told Roek who was walking beside her. "She-" Her words were cut off as a raindrop fell squarely on the top of her head. She squinted when she looked up and saw the beautiful morning sky being invaded by a huge gray cloud. "Aw man, I hate rain," she complained. She shook herself and turned back to Roek, finishing her sentence. "She's really nice."
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : Troublesome Findings Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Findings   Troublesome Findings Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:45 am

Nightwalker and Delila were just behind the two wolves to keep an eye on Roak, he seemed nice enough but with everything going on as of late it wouldn't hurt to be a bit more cations. But from what Delila could see he acted like a pup even though he was fully grown, great another misfit to deal with. it seemed like Golden life was full of them. Other then Mudpelt it seemed every wolf here has had some dark past or some other thing wrong with them. He could smell everyone up ahead singling they finally made it to camp. Nightwalker quickened his pace moving towards Keovi and Mudpelt, he could smell their pups around them, "We are back Keovi and he brought back a visitor it seems. Its a new face rather then chase him out we thought it would be better for u to decide what to do since he is looking to join."
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Findings   Troublesome Findings Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:14 am

( Just to let you guys know, whitefeather has intrusted Koda with me )
Mudpelt couldn't help but smile at the sight of her family having a good old fashioned play fight. It brought back bitter memories of her family having the same fun time. But that was before.....
' No, I won't let you think about that while your having a good time. Why can't you just let yourself be happy,' Kuna said, saving her from ruining the family moment. Kuna was sitting by the entrace to her den giving her a small smile. He was there to protect her, but the wolf he was protecting her from was herself.
Mudpelt nodded back, and turned to her pups. She would always love them more than herself.

Koda, seeing Koara play fighting with there dad, decided to join in the effort of 'saving' Anaya. Crouching down, Koda swiftly ran at his fathers paw, and only moved his fathers paw a little. It would be a while before he was a match for any strong male wolf.
With a disgruntled huff he sat down, but with eyes still shinign from the play. Gwin rushed at him suddenly, making him fall over.
" Don't be a soar loser Koda," She said standing on top of him. Out of no where a small wet drop landed on her furry head. It susprised her enough so that Koda was able to get up. Thinking he had bested her he was equally suprised when a drop landed squarely on his head.

Anaya was loving being the one they were all trying to save, for once. She squirmed under her fathers soft paw with only half hearted attemps. When the small femal heard her father mention fishing, she almost got out from under his paw she was squirming so much.
" Oh please, mother. I want to see the little fishies," Anaya said as her anima jumped up and down with glee on her fathers paw.

Mudpelt looked at her excited offspring. They so wanted to go down to the lake, and the puppy dog eyes were unbearbel from Koara. Briss was jumping so mutch Mudpelt was affraid that she'd fall off her perch.
" Of cour...," Mudpelt was silenced by a big drop of rain. The water dripped down her head and onto her nose. The moment had been spoiled by mother nature.
" Mudpelt, Keovi," Kuna said suddenly. His voice suggested that there was somethign wrong, so Mudpelt immedialty stood in front of her pups. The small group of wolves was bigger than it should have been. She recognised Nightwalker and Kia, but there was a new wolf.
" I'm sorry, guys. Not today, its already raining, and by the time we got to the other side of the lake you all would be drenched," Kuna said coming forward. he could tell that Mudpelt wanted to pups inside, so he hered them all into the safe comfort of the den. After making sure they all were still, Kuna came out a little to see the event.
Back to top Go down
Whitefeather
Yearling
Yearling
Whitefeather

Female
Scorpio

Pet : name: Ninko
species: owl
picture:Troublesome Findings WhiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Findings   Troublesome Findings Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:58 am

Arunima pranced across a fallen log, swishing her fox tail in the air. She smirked at Shiva who followed behind her. Nervous? she asked, teasingly. He frowned and shook his head, not enjoying Arun's fake sympathy one bit. She pretended to stealthily chase something and then landed right in front of his paws. Shiva just rolled his eyes, moving around her. There was an unused path that led to what seemed to be the camp that they were following. Arunima stumbled on some of the rocks, wincing at a small cut on her paw pad. She transformed into a falcon, wanting to escape the sharp rocks and twigs.
After a little bit more traveling, the pair made it to the camp, breathing in the scents of fresh prey that seemed to have been caught recently and many mingled wolf scents. Shiva stopped at a bush to look past it at hopefully his future home. Arunima made a motion for Shiva to keep going, not wanting his nervousness to hold him back. Just then, drops of rain started to pour down, making Arun want all the more to go. She pushed him along from above, trying to pull on his fur to make him go. Shiva stepped out to the camp, his tail and ears lowering in unison. He didn't want to cause any trouble and unhappy pack members was definatly not a way to make a good impression. Arun was close behind, now back in her gray fox form. She stood beside Shiva's feet, scannning the camp.

(Hope this post is ok.. I haven't roleplayed a wolf in a while... ^^
Btw, since MP just roleplayed Koda, then I'll wait until it's his turn again...if that makes sense.)
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Findings   Troublesome Findings Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:33 pm

(Roek's posts are now green)

Padding after the other wolves, Roek couldnt have been happyer.
He might have a new family now, yay!

"There's Keovi's anima,"
"Really?" Asked Roek,

"She-" "Aw man, I hate rain," Roek laughed. That is untill the rain started faling on him too. "Gah! Its cold!"

"She's really nice."
"I hope so, maybe she can convince Keovi to let us join." Roek's anima sighed. Then she hid as a mouse, under Roek, from the rain.

"We are back Keovi and he brought back a visitor it seems. Its a new face rather then chase him out we thought it would be better for u to decide what to do since he is looking to join."
Even though Roek couldnt see what wolf NightWalker was talking too, he still nodded.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Findings   Troublesome Findings Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:15 pm

(I have lots to catch up on o.o )

Takara shook her pelt free of more dirt, but to no avail- the rain was starting to make dirt stick to her fur. " Really? Oh I hope this wolf you found behaves himself. Keovi has already gotten rid of Iceheart and her anima from the territory, or at least he hopes he did. Snowest too. She's long gone now. After all this trouble, he's been mighty worried about his pups.." She stood on her hind paws, sleek tail set against the ground for balence. " Welcome back Nightwalker, Kia, Delilah." Her gaze turned to the darkly colored wolf that must be the new one. Her head tilted slightly as she looked him over. Slowly she set all four paws onto the ground. " Hello there, Welcome to the lands of the Goldenleaf pack. NIce to meet you." She smiled, showing pointed, white teeth.

Keovi emerged from the den behind Mudpelt. At first glance, he looked rather in a bad mood. His fur ruffled, ears turned to the side, eyes slanted.. But as he rose to greet Nightwalker, his head and tail were held high. He side-stepped to allow Kuna to take the pups further into the den. As the rain started to fall slightly harder, he rose his voice to speak to the whole pack, including the new wolf he had yet to look at. " Good to see everyone back together again, and in good health. I hear there's someone me to meet?" He said, finally turning his gaze to the new wolf's, his own not showing hostility, but kindness.
Takara breathed a sigh of relief. Being with the pups had calmed him down quite a lot, but she could hear his mind now, he was still thinking about their safety..

Koara pushed against Kuna to try and look outside. " But I want to see!" She whimpered, her ears pinning themselves onto her head. She yipped loudly, trying to draw attention to herself. Outside, Takara stole a sharp glare at the den, and watching Keovi carefully, she decided he would let her take care of it, as he hadn't moved an inch . She sat next to Kuna in the shelter of the den. " Koara, it's nothing you wont be able to see later. And its raining, you don't want to get your pelt all wet and dirty, do you?" She realized she shouldn't have asked that because a second later, Koara was more excited than before. " But playing in the dirt is fun! And Mommy and Daddy are outside, and your not bothering them!" Takara merely sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Findings   Troublesome Findings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Troublesome Findings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Dawn :: Archives :: 2009 Archives-
Jump to: