Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Temporary home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A Diffrent Love...
Pup
Pup
A Diffrent Love...

Female
Snake Aries

Pet :
Temporary home SlynxGlac4623[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!
Iceberg

Temporary home Empty
PostSubject: Temporary home   Temporary home Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:19 am

A wolfess leapt and slid down the mossy rocks that built up Fintia Lagoon. Her white fur shimmered in the sunlight and rippled in her reflection. The sapphire blue eyes she was blessed with were as deep as any ocean. Her angelic wings had black tips and the black markings on each leg and around her neck made her look even more stunning...

Her name was Ficiachi Pegasus, or Pegasus for short. She was a loner without a home, that didn't neccesarilly mean she was unsocial. In fact, Pagasus loved to be around her family when she could but her lifstyle and checkered past made it diffucult to do so and Pegasus didn't like to talk about it. Some would say that that was the reason why she left her pack in the first place. It all had to do with her past.

Pegasus stopped and lifted her head to smell the misty breeze. She liked the fresh air and wide open spaces the world had to offer and that made being a loner much more bearible.

After a few deep breaths, the femme continued her livley pace down the slick boulders, licking her chops in anticipation of what she would have for lunch.

Last edited by A Diffrent Love... on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
A Diffrent Love...
Pup
Pup
A Diffrent Love...

Female
Snake Aries

Pet :
Temporary home SlynxGlac4623[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!
Iceberg

Temporary home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Temporary home Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:03 am

Once at the bottom of the rocky slope, Pegasus quietly made her way towards the river bank and peered into the water. A glint of silver told her thet fish were indeed in abundance and she raised her paw, ready to scoop one up.

Pegasus's body grew stiff, her foucus was unbreakable, ears and eyes both tracking the water dwelling creature...

"My, my. You're going to get soaked and then you'll smell like a wet dog," A cool voice snorted, seeemingly in annoyance.

Pegasus was startled by the sudden intrusion and her balance failed. A loud splash was heard as the wolfess fell into the water. She sputtered for a moment or two and tryed to regain her footing, all the while looking for the troublemaking voice.

"Ah Perfection, I see you've finished hunting,"Pegasus said as she climbed out of the water and sat down upon the rocky shore to lick herself dry.

The flap of wings and a chuckle were heard before a beautiful snow colored falcon stood in front of her, honey colored eyes taunting. He puffed out his chest which caused the black tipped fleathers to rise akwardly and laughed once more.

"Yes my wet friend, I have returned," Perfection retorted.

Perfection was a stuck up bird that always seemed to be able to pick out flaws in everybody but himself. It was a wonder why he was friends with the gentle female... but none the less, they were still partners.

Pegasus giggled before going back to her previous task. One she was moderatly dry and had caght something to eat. The sat down and began to chat.
Back to top Go down

Temporary home
Page 1 of 1