Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest

Go down 
+2
Mudpelt
Morgan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest Empty
PostSubject: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:38 pm

Takara changed back into a pine marten and bounded after Mudpelt. "Let's go Kuna! I'm hungry!" she called over her shoulder. When she caught up with Mudpelt she jumped onto the trunk of a small tree and hurried up into a higher branch, and raced out along that to jump into the next tree, her favorite way to travel.

Koara heard voices in her sleep and opened her eyes to her siblings and Iceheart, watching over them inside the den. She sat up, though a little wobbly, and yawned, her tiny white teeth gleaming. " Where's mommy?" She aske sleepily, padding over to Iceheart and prodding her with her paw.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

Pet : Name: Kunamition
Species: Hawk
Picture: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest 2nai368

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:12 pm

Mudpelt looked up as Takara went up the brach. Even now, as she was heading to her destination, she could feel the weight of her seperation from Keovi slowly lessoning. She knew that the steadily falling snow would have erased the sighn of Keovi's and Nightwalker's pawsteps, but it didn't stop her from scouring the blanket of white.

Mudpelt had a idea about where her mate and Nightwalker might have stopped. If she thought about the time that they had been out and followed the slowly fading scent that they had left behind, Mudpelt could easily judge where the hunters had brought down the deer.

" You don't have to say it twice," Kuna said with a smile. He was finding it harder and harder to hide the sound of his rumbling stomach.

" I think we're almost there," Mudpelt said to Kuna, who was walking by her side in the form of a snowfox, and Takara who she susposed was still in the trees. The scent of the males was stronger in this area and the faint scent of a deer or elk. She guessed that this was where the deer had been running through when her packmembers had found it. Mudpelts spirtits soared and her heart jumped when the sound she had so dearly missed, came through to her from a area up ahead.

Kuna was susprised when Mudpelt shot ahead towards a clearing up ahead, but then he noticed the voice that was coming from there. He was happy that his other half was now happy.

Mudpelt broke through the layer of bushes easily. And there sat her beloved mate. The face that she had sourly missed seemed to be radiating familiarity.

" Keovi," She breathed. In no time she closed the gap between them. She covered him with nuzzles and licks. She didn't care if the others thought she was being overly enthusiastic. " Did you miss me," She said stepping back with a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://coldbloods.forumotion.net
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:01 am

After Nightwalker said what he wanted to say to say, there was silence. at least from Keovi, he could still clearly hear the usual sounds of the forest. The silenced seemed to last forever until Keovi finally spoke. Keovi's simple speech about something that could be life changing, it was he was just sharing small talk with him. But that was how Keovi always was. was it possible what said was true had he truly fallen for Kia, was there no other explanation for his feelings; or at least one he could understand better then "love". How could he have fallen for the she-wolf, they hadn't even spent much time together; but ever since they first met he always felt calmer around her. The black and gray wolf sighed and flattened his ears slightly, Nightwalker never liked things he didn't understand, but at least he could piece together what most thinks meant. But love was a complicated issue, one he was sure he would never understand.

His blind eyes looked up at Keovi as he spoke more, Nightwalker listened intently on what he had to say. He needed some sort of understanding, he needed to know way he felt this way, why had it been Kia? the end of his explantion gave him no understanding of what love actually was, but the way he explained he fely around Mudpelt. There was some similarity to how he felt around Kia, just being around her did make him feel happy. But Keovi's last few words saddened him "She seems sincere, and very beautiful too. Your a lucky wolf, Nightwalker!". How was he ever to know to what she looked, he didn't even know what he looked like. He would only ever know the sound of her voice, and the smell of her fur, "Keovi.. what does Kia look like?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:54 am

Iceheart stirred, but didn't wake up. Kyota shifted into a cat rushed over and grabbed the pup, dragging her away from Iceheart. He turned to the pups, wincing from the sudden movement. He meowed quietly and kindly " Iceheart is sleeping. She go hurt, and ate some herbs to help her get better. We can't wake her up. Koara, Mudpelt is going to get food. Iceheart and I can't go, so they'll bring us food back." Kyota gave Koara a lick on her head with his rough tounge. He steeped back and grinned mischieviously"What woulld ou like to do know? Do you want to play a game? Do you want a story? The only rules are that it can't wake up Iceheart and it can't involve going outside. Anything else goes. Even tackling me."

(wow, I was just thinking how depressing Icheart's life is. I wonder how I can make it up to her.)
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:06 am

(sorry guys I've been busy. Couldn't post, I'll do that once this storm is over.. and if your confused, this is the same place i guess, but i had to the make the topic here, the right place. Keovi and Nightwalker chased the deer into Satili Forest, I just neglected to make the topic there before we started rping it. So now Keovi and Nightwalker and Mudpelt's group are in the forest. If you want to rp back at the dens, I think WW would like it if you posted at that topic in Yumiti lake. )

He heard the words come from Nightwalker's maw, and a sharp intake of breath was followed by a look of guilt. Keovi felt his stomach twisting inside him, as he tried to find words to reply to what he asked. 'How could i be so naive of that.. Nightwalker's never seen any wolf..' His mind swirled, suddenly going on to wonder what a world of darkness, from the start of your life, would be like. Horrible. Keovi couldn't let that come out of his jaws though, he tried to find comforting words but this thoughts were interrupted. A flurry of footsteps was immediately followed by his mate, bursting through the bracken and bushes to where they sat. His mind didn't register it at first, as it was still in a state of confusion from Nightwalker's question but he snapped out of it the moment her fur touched his.

"Mudpelt!" he huffed, now smiling, eyes shut as he greeted her back just as enthused. His meat lay forgotten on the ground, and a crow that found its way to the trees above eyed it hungrily. As she stepped back he leaned back on his haunches, still grinning, though a bloody one. " Of course I missed you! How are the pups?" he asked, remembering the three bundles of fur that lay in the dens far across the lake now. His fur was ruffled now, and his ear lay relaxed on his head while his paws danced up and down in the snow out of his excitement of the moment.

Takara raced after Mudpelt, and jumped over the bracken as a small sparrow. She landed onto of keovi's head and gently bit his ear as a marten now. Keovi flicked his ear and lifted a paw to shoo her off. She smirked and padded over to the piece of meat he left on the ground. She snatched it up in her jaws and looked up at the crow, glaring. In a heartbeat she adapted the look of a crow and carried the meat in the tree next to the other bird. She held it in her claws and continued to eat it in front of the now-irritated bird, laughing lightly in her head.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:34 am

Kia sprinted at Mudpelt's side. Her nose detected the fresh scent of elk, but it wasn't in eyesight yet. She could also scent Keovi and Nightwalker here as well, but the elk scent was almost overpowering. She could feel Zio's weight on top of her head as she ran, making her way through the trees to where they all had caught prey. I wonder how big it is, Zio thought. There were only two of them. Even though Keovi and Nightwalker are strong wolves, I don't think they could take a huge bull by themselves! Kia rolled her eyes sarcastically. She knew it seemed impossible to him because, when they were living on their own, they didn't have enough strength to take down large prey. They survived solely on rabbits, fish, birds, and occasionally rats and mice. I think your underestimating them, Zio, Kia panted. I think they could.

Finally, after a bit of running, Kia could see the two wolves and their catch right up ahead. It wasn't even that long of a distance and she was already panting. Have you gained weight, Zio? she joked. Kia bounded to a halt at Nightwalker's side and gave him a playful nudge, looking at the elk the two of them had caught. "It's huge!" she exclaimed, a smile forming. "You two did awesome!" Yeah, but can we eat now? Zio asked, kneading his small paws into the top of Kia's head. Would you just wait? I swear, sometimes I think that all that's on your mind is food. Zio laughed, Sometimes it is.
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:16 am

Nightwalker waited for Keovi to tell him something, even though he knew he might not ever understood what Keovi said. He has been blind all of his life there was no way Keovi could just give him a simple anweser, mybe he souldn't have asked but he wanted to know. No, needed to know what she looked like if this wolf was the one he loved; even if he didn't understand what the meanings could possible be. But before Keovi had the chance to say anything the scent of this pack members suddenly hit him, then the sound of paws running across the snow. They were already here before he even knew it, he was so caught up in there conversation that he hadn't really bothered to listen or scent for them.

Nightwalker sighed because of the interruption, he hoped to get some anwser from Keovi before they arrived. He suddenly felt a nugde from another wolf who he quickly identified as Kia from the sound of her voice. his sightless eyes looked up at her, It was frustrating even though he knew she was right next to him he was unable to see her. what he wouldn't just to she Kia once, just one time, "oh uh i hadn't really noticed how big it was, Keovi says it should be enough to feed the pack though." Delila stirred from all the noise, she yawned and opened her eyes. Seeing Kia and Zio in front of her, "oh so you guys finally made it here, you can go and eat if you want Nightwalker and Keovi have already eaten."
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:18 pm

The feel of Keovi's fur felt like soft down to Mudpelt. Even though it hadn't even been a whole day, it felt like a century. For all she cared, Keovi and her could have been the only living things in that clearing. As she was staring at his face, something seemed different. That something sent a jolt through her.

" Keovi, darling, what happened to your muzzle," She said. " Are you seriously hurt," She whispered.
She knew the meat was only a few pawsteps away, but when she could clearly see her mate was hurt, nothing could tear her away at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:33 am

Keovi's paws pranced above the slushy ground in happiness, but he held more still when he saw the look on his mate's face. " what..? Oh ya." He raised a paw up to his muzzle, and swiped once at it. " Just a scratch, the deer got me with it's hoof. hat's all." He gave her a weak smile as he held his paw suspended in the air. When he looked down at it, bits of crusty, dried blood clung to his fur. Picking up the other paw, he did the same and to his disappointment, the blood on this paw was fresh. 'Aw darn, broke it open again.' He cursed himself and placed both paws back on the ground and tried to ignore it. But the dizziness came back for a moment, from all the excitement, his head started throbbing.

"keovi, don't mess with it!" Came Takara's angry voice from the branches above them. She finished her meat already, but was still being watched carefully by the other crow. " Your silly furball, you want it to bleed some more?" She hopped down the branch towards the group, eying the carcass. keovi looked up at her, and let out a huff of air. ' How was I supposed to know it'd bleed again?' He growled lowly to himself and turned back towards mudpelt with a warm smile spread across his maw. " Common, you should eat. We caught a nice deer, good enough to feed the whole pack today. " He looked past her, through the trees. "Wheres Snowest? Hopefully Iceheart can keep an eye.. err keep her in check." He corrected himself, feeling rather awkward.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:00 am

Kyota pushed through the snow, trying in vain to keep the pups warm. He approached the kill, limping slower. He slowly let the pups down in front of Nightwalker and Kia. He ducked his head respectfully to the leaders. He spoke quietly, in his ear. "I am sorry to trouble you Keovi, but Koara, and Anaya slipped away. I wasn't fast enough to catch them. Iceheart went after them. She's with Koara and Anaya now. Her cast has come off, and there's another wolf there. We don't know anything about her, except she's a female. Iceheart is hoping to scare her off, but she probably won't succeed. If it comes to a fight...." he trailed off. He then glanced up and saw the wound. He bit his lip, for it looked nasty. He asked "Does the wound hurt? I can mend it." Kyota noticed some blood has trickled onto his white fur. He shook it off, and lay down, belly up to the leader, both as a relief from some of the pain, and as respect. He was tired of being defiant. He just wanted a home. Maybe if he pleased Keovi now, he and Iceheart wouldn't be kicked out.

Last edited by Icestar on Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:59 am

( awesome! thx )

" The minute we get home, I'm going to have Kyota look at that. I don't want you passing out, my darling," Mudpelt said worridly. She then consented to take a bite of the deer, because, after all, her pups needed milk. And if she didn't eat her pups would go hungry.
Taking deep mouthfuls of the delcious meat, she felt her empty stomach refill, and the nourishment made her more alert and happy.
And that is why Mudpelt was the first one to hear when Kyota came crashing through the brush. At first, when she saw him she was releived. That would mean that Keovi could be healed faster and she wouldn't have a heart spasm everytime she saw the blood. But the minute that Koda came into sight she new, in her heart, something was wrong.
Mudpelt rushed up and took Koda from the anima, covering him with nervous licks. As soon as she was sure he was not harmed, she let loose her many questions.
" What happened? Why arn't you back at camp? And why, in the name of everything alive, arn't my other pups with you," She growled and snarled at the poor creature. She meant no harm to Kyota, but her pups were involved and nothing could stop her from finding out where they were.
Mudpelt listened intently to what Kyota had to say. As soon as he uttered the last word, she was already planning, anguish rushing through her. But she had to keep it together for the sake of her pups. Kuna stood next to Takara in the from of a hawk, his eyes menacing.
" Keovi, come with me. We have a rogue on the territory and its messing with my pups. Everyone else can stay and guard the kill," She said in a rush. And turning her gaze to Kyota, she spat out " And this time make sure Koda stays right here," She didn't wait for any if them to respond, Mudpelt was already rushing home, Kuna running behind.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:07 am

Kia smiled at Nightwalker, though something seemed off. She'd never heard him hesitate when speaking, he'd always seemed to speak whatever was on him mind. But she shrugged it off and was happy when he said they could eat. As was Zio, of course. He was the first to the kill. ((I think he's still in his cat form...? o.O)) Bounding to the carcass, the golden cat selected his favorite spot, making sure to avoid where Mudpelt was already eating, and dove right in. Kia joined him shortly after and tenderly took a few bites, while Zio took mouthfulls. Kia had never been one to gouge herself on food, though she could be a little pig if she'd gone a few days without food, however, Zio was the opposite. He always seemed to be hungry.

Kia was done eating soon after she started, so she left Zio at the kill while she turned and started to head back to where she had sat before, but a frantic voice behind her made her freeze in her tracks. Kia turned around swiftly to see Mudpelt covering Koda in frantic licks, while Kyota nearby tried to explain. "The pups are gone?" she repeated to herself, her eyes growing worried. She still cared for the pups even though she got that strange feeling when she was around them... And now he's talking about a loner on the territory? "I'll go-" she started to say, but Mudpelt was already on it. Slightly frustrated that she couldn't go, she slowly sat down and slightly lowered her ears. She wanted to help, though she'd have to obey the alpha's orders no matter what. Maybe Keovi would say otherwise. Her brown eyes watched as Mudpelt took off for their home to see what this loner wanted.

(Would have included more, but mom's gonna bite my head off if I don't get off... <<)
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:19 am

{( Because of previous confusion, Anaya and Koara are back at the lake still, in the clearing of dens. )}

Keovi staggered across the ground, his thought's confused with all the sudden action. He closed his eyes and sat down, something he often did when he needed to think. When he opened his bright amber eyes again, his ears were tilted behind him, listening to Kyota explain to his mate the problems they now faced. His eyes started blankly ahead, but his teeth were shown in an annoyed way. As he swung his head around to take his turn at scolding Kyota, the anima was gone. He lifted his nose immediately to the sky, gettin gto his paws at the same time. He sniffed the air, and circled. Kyota's scent had gone into the trees. He summoned another gust of wind to sweep through the forest from the lake. As the breeze ruffled everyone's fur or feathers, Keovi closed his eyes and concentrated on the scents brought with it, which included the strange scent of whoever Kyota had talked about, and Iceheart herself. But the scent vanished, also leading off into the trees. Anger shown in his amber eyes when they opened again. She has deserted them, as did her anima, when she should have faced her punishment.

Takara darted to Koda's side, a marten, and sniffed him all over. " You grab him, I'll catch up with Mudpelt." Her words broke Keovi's thoughts. When he glanced over to her, he nodded, his expression vague. 'Iceheart's no longer with the pups at the lake, we better get there fast, they have no pupsitter. No more will I be lenient, my pups are in danger. I don't know where the loner has gone, we'll have to see when we get back. You stay here, Takara. With Nightwalker and Kia. Enjoy the food, Were fine.' He stared into her eyes until she gave in and knew not to argue. She stalked back to the carcass, glancing a few times over her shoulder. 'Snowest leaves the second we find her. ' Keovi added, still thinking. But as another breeze ruffled his fur, but not his own wind, he was snapped back into reality, and rushed to Koda, gently grabbed him by the scruff, and dove through the foliage after Mudpelt.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:41 am

Nightwalker sighed as Kia walked towards the carcass to eat, would things always be this difficult around her now. Love is an emotion he rarely felt these only started to come up now, how long would it be this way. Maybe he should just share what he felt to her, get it out of the way before these feeling tore himself apart. But what if she didn't share the same for him what if she didn't like him, besides who could fall for a blind wolf anyhow. He laid his head onto his paws his how would he ever till her. Just as he laid his down he heard something crash through bushes, he raised his head back up and took in the scents. It was Kyota carrying one of the pups. something must have happened back at the dens if Kyota brought the pup here. Nightwalker perked his ears and listened as Kyota explain what was happening.

Nightwalker was ready to jump to his paws and rush back to camp but Mudpelt ordered Kia and himself to stay with the the kill. He growled to himself the pups were in trouble and he was going to be stuck here, but some did need to watch the kill especially after how hard Keovi and himself worked to bring it down. But now he was here with just Kia, Takara and there animas, maybe this would be the time to tell Kia how he felt.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:03 am

Kyota soared through the air, his claws striking together in frustration. He swooped down to the deer carcass. He began to eat his fill. Afterwards, he ripped off a large chunk of the belly- Icehearts favorite, with his sharp beak. He clutched it in his claws, calling " So Long! By the way, Iceheart was banished. But mark my words, this won't be the last you see of us!" He cackled, but he felt rotten to steal. The bird sped towards Iceheart, bringing needed, yet curse food.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:13 am

A flurry of wing beats brought the arrival of Kyota. Takara took little notice at first that the bird was eating his fill from the carcass, but as she curiously sat and watched, noticed a fury in the way he tore at the mat, and more curiously, what meat he took. " Hey that meat's usually saved for alphas, Kyota." She warned, and bounded over to the kill, but her words went unnoticed as he angrily took flight with the meat in his claws anyway, spitting back words that sent a chill down her spine. " So that's why Keovi wanted to do that to you." She growled, eyes following him as he went into the sky. As soon as his eagle figure vanished, she sat down next to the meat, sniffing at the spot that the anima had eaten from.

"Nightwalker, Kia, if you see Iceheart or her anima set foot on the territory again, you have Keovi's permission to chase her back off. Same goes for Snowest, Keovi has been planning to send her on her way anyways..." Takara sighed. " It's the best for the pack right now. You two are in high respect of Keovi. He grants you your pick over the carcass here while you wait, and feel free to go where you please. They will stay with the pups for the time being." Her words flowed out like a report, and when she finished, she crouched, and jumped straight into the high, where she let herself take the form of a crow yet again to take herself up to the higher branches in the trees above. Keovi's instructions were coming to her clearly now, as he calmed down and not so much was interfering with his thoughts. 'You are free to do as you wish as well, my dear Takara. Now should be time for rest. The sun is going down anyways.' were his final commands to his anima before he felt satisfied to rest himself. Takara gave him a silent thanks, but stayed perched in the tree. The other crow had gone, not unlikely with a piece of meat from the kill.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:11 am

Kia was just about to tell Nightwalker something, when Kyota flew into the scene again, this time as an eagle. His words shocked her, and even more when Takara snapped at him. Takara's words made Kia's mood plummit. "Iceheart and Snowest are gone?" she asked, as if confirming for herself, as Takara left, leaving them now alone again. Even though she didn't know much about Snowest, and had had a rough time with Iceheart, Kia still felt the loss of pack members. She looked to Nightwalker briefly, and lowered her ears. "I can't believe that," she said quietly. Kia and Zio had already eaten their fill anyway, and now Keovi gave them permission to stay here as long as they wished and go wherever they pleased. That made her happy, though she didn't like this new news.

(I'm still really confused... I need to read the topic at the lake first though xD)
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest BPz4
Name: Night

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:31 pm

Snowest and Jack had been wandering, all the while Jack was berating her about what she had done. She had been a fool. At the sound of voices they stoped. They were behind a bush near the kill. Snowest listened silently. So they wernt a part of this pack enymore? There was no saddnes. SHe knew that this would happen eventualy. It allways did. No one ever wanted her. They were silent as they padded the opiset direction, not caring that they were making quite a bit of noise. They would leave on their own rather than be driven out.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:55 am

Nightwalker's ear's swiveled around hearing a bird nearing the kill, it could have been a crow trying to get an easy meal. he took the the scent, it belonged to Kyota. He hoped he was her to bring some type of good news about the pups, setting around doing nothing reminded him how he was confined to a den untill he got better. He stood to his paws and made his way over to Kyota, who was now by the kill. but as he drew near to him he could him taking off, what he said next threw him off guard. Iceheart was banished, but why? He know iceheart and keiovi never quite saw eye to eat but could she have done to be banished. He didn't care to much about Snowest that wolf was trouble she did not belong in the pack. Nightwalker sighed and turned his bind eyes toward Kia, "Well we are free to do whatever we ant for the moment, why don't we find a place to rest for the night. i think Keovi and Mudplet might wanna be alone" he added in.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:08 am

Kia slowly nodded to Nightwalker, and when he mentioned finding somewhere to rest for the night she autoatically looked up to see that the sun in fact was going down. "Hm, I didn't even notice. It's been a long day I guess." She let the tiredness sink in and felt her tail droop slightly. She wasn't feeling all that perkiness she was before. At least Keovi had given them freedom for the night. That was nice. Guess me and Nightwalker are the only ones left in the pack then... Kia thought to Zio, who was now a golden mouse atop the young wolfesses' head. Looks like it, he agreed. "Well we won't find anywhere just standing around here... Where do you think we should look first?" She asked, turning to Nightwalker again.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:22 am

Nightwalker cocked his head to the side when she asked where they should go next, he shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know its not like i can see a place for us to rest." he paused and sniffed the air, " there is an old den we used before i think i can follow the scent, but i'm not sure since its stale." he suggested. Delila jumped onto his back changing into a mouse, she scurried to the top of his head right between his ears, "there is no need for that Nightwalker i can remember they way from here" Nightwalker flicked his ears, then why are you on my head then you should be leading the way." "oh right sorry" Delila replied, " that has just become a habit" she spoke as she jumped from his head and changed into a fox once again, "this way" she said moving towards a few trees.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:30 am

Kia grinned at the two. They bickered like an old couple, but she knew how close they really were. "Perfect," Kia replied happily, a little energy returning to her frazzled mind. She bounded after Delila, completely lost anyway. This brought her back to when she'd first met Nightwalker and they'd stayed in the old foxes den right beside the river when he was looking for Dawn. She was so glad that he'd run into her; without that one moment she wouldn't have a pack right now. She wouldn't have ever met him. A small jolt ran through her at that thought. We'd still be alone if it wasn't for him... she thought. Yeah, I know, Zio replied, confused as to what brought this on all of a sudden. Suddely, he grinned. Did she feel something for him? Glancing at Nightwalker and back to Kia, they were both the same age... They both never knew their parents... They were both alone for a while. They had a lot in common. Ooh, I see, Zio teased. What?! Kia snapped, blushing slightly. She knew what he was thinking. He didn't even have to reply. Kia just flattened her ears in embarassment, even though she kept her head raised as if she was defying something, while Zio remained grinning at the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:56 am

Nightwalker walked along side Kia as Delila led the way. tonight they would be alone together which made him feel nervous. It wasn't the first it was just the two of them but things were different this time. Back then they just first met while he was looking for Dawn but now they had spent more time together and as Keovi had so bluntly explained he was falling for her. How would he ever say anything to her, he never felt this before. it was new to him, but he couldn't just keep this bottled in him forever. he had to say something before this tore him apart, but maybe he would wait until Delila was away from. it would feel embarrassing for him if anyone were to be around listening to him, "we will probably have to inspect the dens when he get there to make sure anything hasn't moved in while we were gone"
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:59 am

Takara felt the chill of night beginning to ruffle her feather, and took notice of how dark the clouds were getting. Below on the forest floor, she could just make out Nightwalker and Kia's shapes through the newly-sprouted leaves in the trees. She sighed, and changed back into her usual Pine Marten form, hanging onto the thin top branches and slowly moving her gaze across the landscape. Below the branches, some distance away, a herd of deer could be seen moving slowly through the forest, between gaps in the tree branches. She also noticed another marten it seemed, jumping branches to get to a hole burrowed out in an old, gnarled tree trunk nearby. Then her gaze rose to the sky, where clouds covered up any possible sunset at the moment, and just made it get darker and darker with each heartbeat. 'I figure I should get back to Keovi.' She told herself, glancing in the direction of the lake, where just over the tips of the tree tops, she could still see its smooth surface.
She crouched, and leapt into the air, and in midjump had changed form into a crow again, and soared off in the direction of the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:32 am

Kia nodded, but soon realizing her mistake, answered, "Alrighty. A few foxes or badgers won't be anything for us." The setting sun, now just barely visible on the horizon, shone the swilight skies on the two wolves and their animas. The woods seemed to be settling down for the night, and they grew quieter as the nighttime creatures made their way out to start a new day. Kia gave a small yawn, suddenly just wanting sleep. She was so tired from today even though she really didn't even do anything besides watch the pups for about half a second until Iceheart took over for her. That thought made her tail droop, remembering the seemingly depressed white wolf that she'd not ever really come eye to eye with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Dawn :: Archives :: 2009 Archives-
Jump to: