Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest

Go down 
+2
Mudpelt
Morgan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest - Page 3 ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:33 am

Kia only grinned at the new wolf. "No, Keovi is really nice." Her smile soon disappeared as she continued, "But we've been going through a lot lately so I don't know how he'll react to a new wolf just now." A warm breeze brushed through her delicate pelt and she was reminded that spring was here. She'd miss the snow, but she liked the Spring time. It seemed to make everyone happy.

(Meh, shortness.)
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest - Page 3 Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:51 am

Nightwalker listened to each of Roek's questions, he seemed annoyingly energetic. He hoped this wolf wasn't always like this he would hate to have to hear to wolf all the time, "Kia is right Keovi is nice but he have been through a few things in the past days/ But we will take you to him and see what Keovi has to say about you joining." Nightwalker added in, Delila jumped onto Nightwalker's back and changed into mouse. settling into her usual place on top on his head.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest - Page 3 BPz4
Name: Night

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:17 am

Roek ignored both of them, he just sat and batted at a butterfly near his head. His haunches coveredin dust causing him to sniff at them and sneeze. Lee was the one paying attention.

"Been through alot? I hope its not enough for him to chase us away." She changed into a brown and green fox. Her tail swished, stiring up the dust slightly.

Roek sneezed again, "I hope he doesnt mind me dusty."
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest - Page 3 ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:11 pm

(... Oh. xD Didn't know it was my turn. <<)

Kia cocked her head to the side slightly as she watched Roek bat at a butterfly like a pup. Seems he has some attention problems, Zio observed. "He's a good leader, I'm sure he won't chase you away as long as you make sure you don't do or say anything out of place." Kia didn't want Roek to be chased away, but it seemed he was a little clumsy and that might set Keovi off if they're not careful. "Oh well, let's go," she chimed in again, happily this time, and bounded toward the direction of camp.
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:13 pm

{( r u guys ever going to post again? )}
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:22 pm

(I was waiting for Shadow, he hasnt posted yet. But if you want I guess I could post)
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:53 pm

(sorry havn't felt like rping with NW for a while)

Nightwalker sighed how was Keovi going to take another wolf now. the pups were already in danger and he just banished Iceheart he wasn't sure how things would turn out, "just follow us" he said to Roek. he turned around he followed Kai to camp

(gah its all short put meh its a post)
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:08 pm

Roek got up and followed Kia. His long legs caused it so he didnt really have to go eny faster than jogging to keep up. With a silly grin on his face and his tail swishing in the air, he looked like a young pup.

But Lee knew better. While not all of it was an act, some of it was.
Giving a sigh she walked over to NightWalker.
"Dont mind him, hes not this... like, this all the time." She had noticed that this wolf was blind earlier, but did not say enything about it.

That, would be rude. It would be breaking a boundry.
But Lee didnt allways respect boundries.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:28 pm

Nightwalkers ears twitched as the anima spoke to him, "he isn't all ways like what? clumsy?" he said without looked down at the anima, " I don't know too many that could trip down a hill."

(gah get one to Keovi already so i can make longer stuff)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest   Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Menu today- deer, fresh from the forest
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Dawn :: Archives :: 2009 Archives-
Jump to: