Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the old topic!

Go down 
+4
Twilight_Wolf
Mudpelt
Snowest
Morgan
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

the old topic! Empty
PostSubject: the old topic!   the old topic! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:13 am

( couldn't think of a name xD)

Keovi lead the others through the trees out into the open as he finally released the elk, letting the others do the same as he waited. Takara bounded, half limping, past him into the clearing surrounded with dens now, and crouched by the entrance to Mudpelt's waiting to peek inside before she padded in, but the cold was nipping at her tail as she slid inside, crouching to creep up on Kuna, keeping herself low and camouflaged on the dirt and leafy bedding. keovi's smiled returned as she felt an urge to run, carefree and happy, through the clearing and next to lake, simply happy that they caught something so big on their first try. His eyes lifted to the dark gray and black sky however, thanking the stars silently for such prey. The snow barely phased him even, he was far to happy to complain over to cold, and was even excited over the snow like a pup would be.

Last edited by Zyrxy on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : the old topic! BPz4
Name: Night

the old topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:20 am

When Keovi droped the elk Snowest still stood gripping the elk's leg. "You have to let go Snow." said Nick as he walked up to Snowest. He grinned as he waited. Then Snowest finally let go. The leg fell with a thud. Nick walked over to Snowest changed into a lynx and rubbed her on her legs. Then he said, "Ill see you later, i've gotta chatch some sleep." Whatching Nick leave Snowest sat. Then suddenly standing she walked over to Keovi. She paused wonedering if what she was about to say was rude. Then looking at Keovi Snowest said aruptly, "When do we eat?" Her stomach growled as if it knew what Snowest had said.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

Pet : Name: Kunamition
Species: Hawk
Picture: the old topic! 2nai368

the old topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:58 pm

Kuna had bee resting his eyes when he suddenly heard the smallest noise. Kuna had a excellent scence of hearing. Kuna turned around sharply, ready to attack if the thing was an intruder. But instead of an intruding fox, he spotted his mate, Takara. He also spotted her injury.

" Takara, who did this to you," Kuna asked through bared teeth, now a moutain lion. He would rip to shreds anyone who had touched her.
Back to top Go down
http://coldbloods.forumotion.net
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

the old topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:00 am

Keovi had started to bound off to the dens, pouncing thorugh the snow with a wide grin across his maw, eagar to tell Mudpelt that they had been succsessful. He slowed to a stop after hearing snowest and turned to look back at her, panting. " We'll eat once Mudpelt is imformed of the kill. " He said, a sharpness edging his words as he spoke, but he bounded away happily into Mudpelt's den.
" Mudpelt! we caught an elk, enough for the whole pack!" He crawled into the den with Takara who was curling up next to Kuna. She nuzzled him happily, laughing a little at his protectiveness. " Nobody hurt me, I hit into a tree." She smiled, her ears turned pinkish in embarassment. " But I'm fine." She said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

the old topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:42 am

" You are now that your with me," he said softly curling up beside her. He licked her leg to make it feel better and then laid his head over her.
Mudpelt looked up, releif showing in her face. She saw the snow on Keovi's pelt. She guessed that it was starting to snow harder.
" That's great, Keovi. The first kill as a pack. And a elk as well. I'd get up if I could, but the pups are sleeping, so could you bring us some to share together," Mudpelt said in a hushed voice.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: the old topic! ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

the old topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:36 am

When the others let go of the elk, Kia released her tight grip on the carcass. She turned and padded away happily to Iceheart's den where she knew Zio and Nightwalker were. She poked her head in and smiled at everyone inside. "We've caught an elk, guys!" she cheered happily. "There's enough for every one. I'll bring you some, Nightwalker," she added as she looked at him. She turned to look at Zio and a huge grin played on her maw. "Come on, Zio!" she said happily. She knew he hated the snow, but he loved to play with her. "Have you seen how much it's snowing?"

Zio looked up to see Kia enter the den, apparantly in a very cheerful mood. He purred a welcome, but shuddered at the mention of snow. It was cold and wet. Both things he absolutely loathed, but he loved to frolick in it with Kia. They always had a fun time in it anyway. He got to his paws and bounded out the den. He bounded away down the edge of the lake. He abruptly jumped into the air and turned around to face the dens. When he landed his back end rose in the air and his front end fell to the ground. He grinned at Kia, waving his tail in the air as a taunt.

Kia giggled as Zio ran past her, and bounded after him. The snow had gotten deeper here than it had in the forest. She was chest-deep in it when she left the dens. She was close enough to see the dens, still in the clearing around the lake. She pounced on top of Zio, but he dodged it and ran. She giggled again as she chased after him. She bounded forward, jumping above the snow, and when she landed the snow engulfed her completely. She popped her head above the white surface and laughed. "Hole!" she yelled, jumping out of the hole and went back to chasing Zio. She loved belonging to a pack; it was a lot easier than living on her own. Right now she felt so happy. Having a home was the best decision she'd ever made.
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : the old topic! Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

the old topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:39 am

Nightwalker was laying down in the den, he could get himslef to fall asleep so he was just looking straight ahead unmoving. he would sigh every now and then just out of seer boredom. he wasn't used to just laying around and doing nothing, and it wasn't something he liked to do. his ears twitched when Kia walked into the den and talking about the elk they caught. he sighed, "is that so, i bet you had fun." he was tired of laying around while everyone else got to go hunting. though hunting wouldn't be easy for him without his sense of smell
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

the old topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:22 pm

"Nightwalker. my home is the cold. I was born in the mountains. I am a warrior of Iceclan. I will dig a hole, and the falling snow buries it. That makes it warmer. That's what we will do with you. I'll bring you some food."

She turned and walked out of the den. She went up to the elk. It was large, she thought, because the smell was strong. She nuzzled Ky, who now was a cat. "Thanks!"

He blushed and ripped off two large chunks. He was puzzled when Iceheart pulled off several more. Then he understood. He brought his two to Nightwalker. "Here is some for you and Delila." He set it down in front of the two forms and blushed. Delila was pretty. Embarrassed, he turned around and padded out of the den.

Iceheart brought four large chunks to Keovi and Mudpelt. She laid them down and barked "I brought you some." She also brought food to Snowest and Nick, and Arrow and Zena.
Kia could fend for herself. She thought. She had stolen her potential mate's attention.

She ate a large piece, and full, began to dig a hole to bury the food for later. If they didn't, scavengers would scent it and eat it. She just had to dig down to the ground, then pile snow over it...
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

the old topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:09 pm

Takara changed into a small brown cat and nuzzled up against him, content to stay there to sleep the rest of the night she purred. Keovi crept down on his belly toewrds mudpelt quietly, laying his muzzle down next to the sleeping pups. " yes, of course. I'll find you the best pieces I can, you need to be strong for the pups." He whispered, starting to back up awkwardly when he bumped into Iceheart. The scent of meat drfted strongly thorughout the den, but instead of being thankful he felt himself get angry.

He pushed himself out of the den quickly and rose to bristle in front of her. " What do you think your doing tearing into that elk? " He said angrily, his voice rising now that he was out of the den. " You didn't even help to catch it, and what happened to Alphas getting first pick? Just because your blind, doesn't give you first pick at meals." He growled, his lips now pulled back to show his teeth. He was shocked that Iceheart was acting like she was lately, but in the back of his mind, a tiny voice kept saying " She not used to pack life, be easy on her" But he ignored it. Glaring at her as he turned around he stalked towards the elk carcass, and sniffed at it.

Looking up, he noticed Kia and Zio playing happily in the snow, and felt a strong impulse to join them. Snow and play were two things that equaled happiness in Keovi's mind, and at his young age, it was hard already to ignore those impulses. But the smell of fresh meat drifted up into his nose and he grew hungry again, so he sunk his teeth into the hole already made by Iceheart and tore away it it to get to the best parts inside. Once he had his fill, he dragged a nice tasting piece away and carried it to Mudpelt's den, stopping to pick up the pieces Iceheart had dropped as well. He crept inside the den again smelling strongly of blood and meat this time and placed the meat near her. " Best I could find, Iceheart picked out some as well. There's plenty more outside, if you still feel hungry. " He said quietly, licking her once on the muzzle before backing out to let her eat. Takara had already fallen asleep though, leaving him to feel sorry for his outbursts against Iceheart alone.
Back to top Go down
Whitefeather
Yearling
Yearling
Whitefeather

Female
Scorpio

Pet : name: Ninko
species: owl
picture:the old topic! WhiteOwl

the old topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:14 pm

Koda raised his head and licked his muzzle. It felt cold from not moving all night. His tiny paws seemed to dig into the ground and they seemed to tingle, as if they too were ready to explore. "hun-gry" he squeeked out. His small tail wagged a little.

(can we start roleplaying their animas? And have we already picked out what they are in their true form?)
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

the old topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:28 pm

Kia, in mid-air after one of her previous jumps, abruptly stopped, sending Zio barreling into the back of her. He let out a quick Mrrow! of surprise as he fell back into the snow. He got up quickly and looked up to Kia, wondering what was wrong. Kia stared forward at the dens, watching Iceheart enter the leader's den and exit again with Keovi bristling and growling at her. Wonder what's wrong this time, she said to Zio who had now followed her gaze and looked on at the two. I dunno, but from what I've seen Keovi's a good leader; he must have had a reason, he added, sencing her unease. Yeah, that's right, she murmured. I wonder when we get to eat, she wondered after a while. I dunno, but I'd wait until we got the 'okay' from Keovi first. Don't want to ruin your life here, he replied thoughtfully. Kia looked down at him and placed a snow-covered paw on top of his head playfully. "Don't worry, that's never going to happen." She smiled at him and she hoped desperately she was right.

To pick up their play again, Kia pushed Zio's head with her paw and ran away. Zio laughed and bounded after her through the snow. He changed into a lynx and suddenly snow travel was incredibly easier. He caught up to the struggling Kia in no time. "Cheater!" Kia called when he pounced on her.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

the old topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:26 pm

Whatching Iceheart rip peices off of the carcess Snowest was about to tell her that she should wait when Keovi came out. Snowest flinched when Keovi yelled at Icehaert even though he wasnt yelling at her. When Keovi backed out again Snowest went over shaking a little with fear and said, "Uh, can we eat now?" Snowest waited for the answer, she was ready to run if Keovi's reaction was bad.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

the old topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:33 pm

Iceheart blushed. "I'm sorry. I didn't know. In the Clans, after apprentices do their jobs, they eat. Warriors, leaders, elders, and queens can eat whenever: before or after the leader. I just ate the first piece I touched, so that I could help dig the hole." Her eyes flashed "And to my credit, Kyota found the elk, and helped to hunt! We used to be the best hunters in the Clan!" Sorrow came to her eyes, and she turned away. "But everything has changed now. She turned and bounded away, using scent to guide her. All she wanted to do was help. She tryed to outrun her sadness, outrun everything. she didn't care where she was going. She just needed to run...
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

the old topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:39 pm

Mudpelt was startled at Keovi's outburst. He wasn't usually like this. She could tell that lack of food and sleep was cruelly taking effect. She looked down as Koda squealed in hunger. They should be ready to try a little prey, Mudpelt thought.
She dragged a peice of the still warm elk towards her. She chewed the elk gently and then laid a tiny peice in front of Koda and the rest of the pups.

Anaya was suprised to find a really good smelling thing in front of her. She tentavily took a small bite. She had never tasted anything better in her whole life; it was even better than milk. She quickly ate the rest of the meat.

Mudpelt got up slowly to leave her pups for a few minutes. She pushed some nesting material around them to keep them warm until she got back.
Right now she needed to talk to Keovi.

" Keovi, I know Iceheart should have asked you before she rationed out prey, but you know she was just trying to help. She's not used to pack life. We need to be patient until she learns the way of a pack. You need to get some sleep and food, so that you can judge more fairly. Remember, your not alone in this," Mudpelt said soothenly. She ran her tail down his flank to calm him.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

the old topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:55 pm

(I was editing and the you posted, so I'll post the edited one.)

KY had been sleeping, and now he woke up. He padded into Mudpelt's den, and sat. He felt a new emotion, and turned into a dove. He quickly changed into a ermine. He felt cozy here. He yawned, and curled up.
Back to top Go down
Whitefeather
Yearling
Yearling
Whitefeather

Female
Scorpio

Pet : name: Ninko
species: owl
picture:the old topic! WhiteOwl

the old topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:47 am

Koda looked at the thing in front of him that was sending wafts of sweet air to him. He bounced over to it and then bit down. It tasted wonderful. He watched his mother go, wondering if he should follow her, but thought better of it. He let out a laugh at his sister and then softly leaped on her, making sure she wouldn't get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

the old topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:09 am

Keovi sighed, sitting down in the snow as he watched his mate leave their den and pad over to him. He tried to smile faintly but didn't have it in his at that moment. His ears drew back onto his head once she joined him, and his shoulders sagged once the touch of her trail drew down his back. " I.. I know.." he closed his eyes, swaying slightly but had opened them again. " I'm just so used to wolves who were, well ...wolves, the fiercest and most hostile of wolves." he said flatly, a low growl rumbling within him, remembering all the times he was scolded or punished by older wolves for acts of kindness, or stepping out of line of their strict hierarchy. " i guess I'm finding it hrder to let go of all that than I thought." He confessed, as he stared at his paws, feeling somewhat ashamed as well as confused. His ears slowly turned to where snowest was next to the carcass and he looked up, thinking that now should be the time he starts thinking things through a little more.

He took a breath, and let it out slowly. " Yes, you can all take what you can now, you too, Kia. You both did very well, you deserve it." He said, trying to sound as cheerful as he did when they first came to the clearing after the hunt. He was about to open his jaws again to speak when he heard the thudding of pawsteps running into the woods, as he just caught a glimpse of Iceheart's white fur as she fled. his spirits sank yet again and he gave up trying to sound happy. " Do you think I should go help Nightwalker to the kill? Or maybe he might get offended..." He asked Mudpelt, glancing unsurely towards the den where Iceheart put him.

Takara started having random, uncertain dreams, leaving her twitching and whimpering until she finally woke up next to Kuna still. " Keovi's upset again..." she sighed. She carefully stepped away from Kuna towards the pups and tripped over Ky, disguised as an ermine in the same den. " Ow.. Ky, what are you doing here?" she asked, pawing at her head which she hit off a root. seeing he was asleep, she murmured to herself, " never mind." and went to sit next to the pups, hungrily eating away at their meat. Koara swallowed her bit and coughed once or twice before she noticed Takara was there. She licked her lips, and crouched down with her belly on the ground and pounced on her, smothering her in licks. " hey Koara." Takara smiled, pushing the pup off, and flicking puppy slobber from her paw. Koara went back to sniffing around the ground for more leftovers and takara took the chance to slip outside into the eerily lit clearing, yet it was still night.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

the old topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:36 am

Kia stopped when she heard Keovi's voice. She turned and grinned at Zio, but her grin soon turned into a frown when she looked back up and saw Iceheart racing through the woods. She glanced back and forth between Keovi and the place Iceheart dissapeared to. She looked down at Zio and he gave her an uncertain look. "Eat first, at least," he murmured, though his breath hadn't quite caught up with him yet. "You've gone a while without any food." Kia gave him a small smile, then turned and padded back to the dens. When she reached the carcass, the smell hit her. She took it in delightedly. This would be her first elk, and she was determined to enjoy it. She took one more step closer to the shoulder of the elk and tore into it, eating the muscles there. They were tough, but good.

Once she was finished, which wasn't all that long later, she looked up at Keovi. She took a small step toward him, licking the remnats of the elk that was left behind on her muzzle. "Can I go after Iceheart?" she asked, her brown eyes searching his. "I don't want her to stay out here alone." She knew that Iceheart didn't like her, but that didn't mean the white wolf had to freeze. Zio, still at the carcass, looked up to hear the answer.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

the old topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:53 am

Snowest grinned happily when Keovi said that she could eat. Walking back to the carcesse Snowest glanced at Kia eating the shoulders. Poking the belly with her paw Snowest felt the tauntness. Diving into the elk's belly Snowest began eating ravenously.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

the old topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:16 am

Mudpelt tried to picture a pack where kindness was frowned upon. I guess having your whole family just be your pack made it a little better. She could feel the tiredness roll off Keovi in waves. He needed sleep and food. She knew once he had his stregth back he would be able to see Icehearts motives.
Mudpelt went back to the den, dragged a good sized peice out, took a glance at her pups, and then went back to Keovi. She laid it down in front of him.
" You will do nothing until you eat and rest. Your pack will be lost if there leader is asleep on his paws," Mudpelt said just as Kia walked up.
" See, Keovi. Kia will take care of it," Mudpelt said to Keovi.
" If you wouldn't mind doing that, we would really appreciate it," Mudpelt said sweetly to Kia.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

the old topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:22 am

Nightwalker was tired of laying the den with nothing to keep him occupied. no one even came in to check on him, for once in his life he really felt blind his sense of smell was nearly gone. his sensitive nose was important for him, without it he wouldn't be able to move around the territory as well, scent prey or tell where his pack members were. he sighed beginning to feel useless, if he couldn't scent any thing anymore how could he ever help his pack. maybe it would be best if we left, at least that way he wouldn't be a burden to everyone here.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

the old topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:27 pm

Keovi's tail wagged for a few short moments, relieved to have some of the weight off his shoulders, but he knew Mudpelt was right. " Well, what about nightwalker? " He glanced around the clearing, and found it strangely empty. " I'm gonna go get him first, he needs to eat just as much as I do." He grunted, getting to his paws again to walk over, but felt a tremendous dizziness overcome him once he stood, and he warily sank back to the ground, feeling defeated. Takara had ran to his side and glanced quickly at him before understanding what he wanted and ran into Iceheart's den. " Nightwalker? time to eat! Keovi and the others caught an elk, It'll defiantly get your strength up a little. Hope you aren't too sleepy, do you or Delila need any help?" She asked, poking inside the den deeper to try and see where they were in the dark hole.

Keovi sighed again, laying down next to Mudpelt and staring at his paws. " I wish that energy I had while hunting stayed a little while longer. Made me even more sleepy." he huffed, getting to his paws again, this time shaking away the dizzy feeling to nuzzle Mudpelt thankfully. " I'm glad I have a strong mate to help me through this though. " he said softly. His amber gaze switched now to a comfy looking spot in the crook of one of the tree's roots, sheltered by the branches from snow. Keovi lifted his paws and dragged himself over to the spot and flopped down, releived at the feeling of getting off his paws for a while.

Koara lifted her tiny muzzle into the cold air and sniffed at the lasting smell of meat, but it was all gone. She pushed herself to stand on her wobbly paws, and made her way to where the cold was coming from. she blinked as she stepped out into the snowy clearing, trying to adjust to what she was seeing. She took a few more steps ahead, and heard a crunch sound onder her paws. she yipped and tumbled backward, then carefully walked back into the clearing to sniff at the ground. It was covered in cold white stuff that made noises when you pressed on it! She was amazed and proceeded to hop through it, glancing backwards every few steps to watch gleefully as her steps made marks in the white stuff. She looked around now, and saw towering brown things, and more white stuff falling from the sky.

She realized she was shivering badly now, and looked around for her mother, not bothering to hop around anymore but crouch in the cold white stuff and whimper. A tiny, snow-white mouse crept from the den, sniffing up into the air and perking it's small ears. It found it's wolf and hopped through the snow after her, reaching her just as cold and shivery, but snuggled into the pup's fur at her paws.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

the old topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:39 am

" Of course you have me," Mudpelt said nuzzling him back. She moved over to where he laid down. Mudpelt looked out on the icy blanket of snow. If anything staid out their too long it would surly get a frightful cold. Just as she was thinking that she saw a small mound of fur moving out there. Probably a mouse looking for fallen nuts, Mudpelt thought. Poor thing would freeze.
Kuna had been drowsing slightly. One minute he had been watching the pups with a tentative eye, and the next there was only two balls of fur! Kuna jumped up, looking around worridly. A little snow had blown in, and set into the thin sliver of snow were the tiniest set of paw prints! Kuna was a cheeta, immediatly following the paw prints to mouth of the den.
Mudpelt looked up suprised to see Kuna racing out of the den. He stopped staring around, but his eyes soon found what they were looking for. The so called mouse. They both thought it at the same time. Koara!
Mudpelt raced out into the swirling snow. As she got closer the shape of her beloved pup came into sharper view. She was shivering, but she wasn't alone. A small mouse sat curled up next to her. It her anima, Mudpelt thought.
Mudpelt spared no time in scooping up the small bundle. Her legs took her swiftly back to the den. Kuna followed along at a faster pace. He was already in the cave, with the anima cradled in his mouth. Mudpelt settled Koara down in the warmest part of the nest. She was so cold.
" Anaya, Koda. Lay next to your sister," Mudpelt said frantically laying down beside her. Kuna laid the anima down as well. Mudpelt licked both of them with nervous rasps to help warm her. Kuna stood to the side, a axious look on his face.

Anaya looked up from playing with a clump of needles. Her mother had rushed in and Anaya could tell something was wrong. She jumped up quickly when her mother laid Koara down. She went over to her sister and laid down next to her, willing her to get warm.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

the old topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:49 am

Kia nodded and turned to leave. She didn't see the pup heading out of the den. She ran to where she saw Iceheart last, and her nose picked up the scent almost immediately. "Zio!" she called as she ran past the carcass. He fled immediately. He jumped up and turned into a hawk in mid-flight. There, he beat his wings quickly and powerfully to gain enough air. He flew straight up and then out over the trees. Why does Iceheart have to be white? he said grimly. I'll never be able to spot her up here with all this snow. You keep sniffing her out; I'm sure you'll find her quickly. I'm loosing the bird form and am going to search on land. Kia agreed quickly, her nose working furiously to not loose the scent. Good idea. I have her scent right now, I'm just afraid I'm gonna loose it. Zio didn't reply, he was working to pick up her tail. "Iceheart?" Kia called, In the distance she could hear Zio's calls for her as well.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

the old topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:31 am

Nightwalker was lost in his own thoughts, he wondered what he would do if he sense of smell never returned. all he would is his hearing, he would have to relie more Delila to help guide him around the forest. he never had to relie too much on Delila to guide him before, he sighed. his ears twitched when he heard Takara, " Delila can still walk alright, i on the other hand will need some help." Delila lifted her head and looked at Takara, "oh hello Takara"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the old topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the old topic!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next