Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the old topic!

Go down 
+4
Twilight_Wolf
Mudpelt
Snowest
Morgan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

Pet : Name: Kunamition
Species: Hawk
Picture: the old topic! - Page 8 2nai368

the old topic! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:35 am

Mudpelt stood by the entrance to the camp waiting for Kuna, Kia, and Takara. She looked out into the endless forest. She really hoped he was okay.
Kuna looked up to see Mudpelt staring sadly out the entrance. "Come on Takara, lets go wait with Mudpelt," He suggested walking over to Mudpelt.
Mudpelt looked down and nodded apreciatly. 'Thanks,' she thought to him. 'Your welcome,' he replyed, nudging her.

Anaya looked up at the wolf who was talking to her. She didn't really care who was watching her. She's rather they just leave or let her out to see the forest. She just gave Iceheart and indifferent look.
Back to top Go down
http://coldbloods.forumotion.net
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:44 am

Koara felt a rustling beside her and knew Anaya was awake. She blinked open her eyes for a moment before closing them, too tired to care about who was there, if anyone. 'I can watch myself...' She thought stubbornly. 'Your only a tiny pup!' she heard her anima's voice in her head. She decided to ignore it and continue sleeping.

Takara got up from her spot beside Kuna and padded up beside Mudpelt, taking a few paces ahead and looking back. Her paws were itching to get moving now, not only because she was hungry but she hoped Keovi's cut wasn't too bad.
Back to top Go down
Whitefeather
Yearling
Yearling
Whitefeather

Female
Scorpio

Pet : name: Ninko
species: owl
picture:the old topic! - Page 8 WhiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:14 am

Koda raised his head groggily and looked around with bleary eyes. He saw Anaya talking to Iceheart. Koda sat up and started to lick his paw. He was wondering what they were talking about when Gwin climbed up his back. Why'd you have to move like that? she asked grouchily, I was tr-ying to sleep!

Good morning to you too Gwin, Koda thought back, a grin forming on his muzzle. Koda wiggled his tail, and yawned. He stood up and stretched but then plopped back down. Gwin jumped off with a snort and curled up next to a pile of hay.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:45 am

Iceheart sighed wearily. This hadn't gone as planned. "Kia just go" she paused then sighed. "I know what you are thinking, 'Why put the blind one on watch?' just because I'm blind, you think I can't see anything! Well you know what I mean" She gingerly lay down by the entrance to the cave, and eating some poppy seeds to ease the pain, began to sleep.

Kyota felt drowsy, be he wouldn't fall asleep. He turned into a ferret, and slunk down to the floor. He watched the pups closely, trying to ignore the pain and weariness.

(lol, I love maximum ride, can you figure out the quotes?))
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:19 pm

( lol yeah i can see them )
Anaya cocked her head with a questionable air. What is that wolf eating, Anaya thought. Briss down at her from Anaya's head. I think she's in pain, thought Briss with a slight frown.
Anaya thought about that and decided he was right. The stuff that Iceheart had eaten didn't look like food. She just decided to ask her mother when she got back.

Mudpelt looked axiously around the camp. Come on, Kia, Mudpelt thought. Kuna looked up at her. He's fine, Mudpelt, Kuna thought back. She then noticed that she was acting extremely none leaderish and tried to pull herself together.
" Thanks," Mudpelt murmered to Kuna. She sat still waiting patiently for Kia.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: the old topic! - Page 8 ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:27 pm

Kia looked up at Iceheart and flattened her ears at the white wolf's words. "Of course I didn't think that," she countered. "I've learned better when I met Nightwalker. Blind wolves have just as much potential as wolves who can see." Zio, who had been sleeping peacefully this whole time, recieved a wake up call from Kia mentally. Come on, Zio. Mudpelt said that we can go eat; Keovi and Nightwalker brought down an elk. Zio sighed audibly and stood to his paws. He stepped around the small pups on his way out the enterance to the den right behind Kia.

Kia stopped and gazed around the moonlit clearing. The lake was shimmering with white light and the snow and slush around them was faintly glowing as well. It was beautiful out tonight. As the yearlings brown eyes searched the clearing, she spotted Mudpelt waiting on her. Kia immediately bounded over to the she-wolf with Zio at her side. "Sorry," she said when she got closer. "I didn't mean to keep you waiting."
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:06 am

A wave of anxiousness washed out of her mind as Kia came trotting up. They could finally leave now. And, putting aside her desperate need to see her mate's face and hear his voice, she could already feel the hunger pains vibrating her stomach.
" Not at all," Mudpelt said with a small smile. " We'll leave right now if no one else needs to tend to anything else," Mudpelt announced, waiting only a small moment if anyone actually did. She then tured, and exited out the smal entrance to the camp.
Mudpelt knew that the carcass was some way out, or Keovi and Nightwalker would have brought it back to camp. But she would walk twice around the whole earth if it meant she could see her loves face. Each step that brought her closer to him lessened the tug that she had been feeling on her heart ever since Keovi had left.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : the old topic! - Page 8 Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:27 pm

Nightwalker had eaten his fill from the carcass and took a bit extra to take back to Iceheart. laid his self down next to Keovi, waiting for the others to show up. He hoped they wouldn’t be to long, as far as he knew Iceheart was still hurt and he bet she didn't have anything to eat yet. But this time did give him so time to think without all his noisy pack members around. What his thought about was a bit out of his character, his mind dwelled on the wolves around him now. how he thought of each one of them and how maybe they thought of him.

He first thought of his mentor and Teacher, Keovi. Keovi had been the only wolf to ever put him in his place when he was a pup. Back then he couldn't understand why Keovi cared so much about when everyone else didn't seem to care what happened to the pup. He was young and stupid then, always getting angry at anyone for almost no reason. But under Keovi's guidance he developed into the mature wolf he is today, his intelligence even rivals some of the wisest wolves. and whether Keovi knew it or not he is the closest thing he has ever had to a real father.

After thinking about Keovi his mind couldn’t help but to wonder over to his mate, Mudpelt. Even though Nightwalker has been with the two wolves for a while he still dosn't really know Mudpelt. He seemed to always get her upset with his attitude, for a while he didn't think Mudpelt liked him very much so he often stayed away from her. And when they were close by the never really spoke expcet for just a simple greeting. But since she has had the pups she seemed to talk to him a bit more, but that was probly on because her pups showed so interest in him.

Next he thought about Iceheart, when he was still just a pup this wolf just fueled his anger. always keeping close to him and following him around, even at one point letting him lead her around. Though he did feel sorry for her in those, she lost her sight due to an illness. he helped her cope with it by teaching her how to find her way around with sight. As time passed Iceheart grew closer to him while Nigthwalker still disliked the wolf. It was easy to tell that she had fallen in love with him while he did not share the same feelings which led to some conflict between the two. But at some points her felt so sorry for her he thought he might have just became her mate out of sympathy. But now she seems to understand that it wouldn't work out, he and she were just too different.

Lastly his mind moved on to someone he has met a bit recently, Kia. He ran into her while on his way to see an old friend. It felt odd being around her, and her felt like she held some part of himself. They both lost there parents and were forced to live on there own though her past was more brutal then his own. Its always easy to talk to Kia, unlike when he talks to everyone else he has yet to snap on her yet. He just feels calmer around her, maybe its because they went to some of the same things or maybe it was something else. they feelings he felt around Kia were new and confusing to him.

Nightwalker could feel that Delila was sleeping on his side. her could feel the steady movements each breath made, he decided to ask Keovi about these feelings he was so confused about while no one was around and Delila could not hear. he knew Keovi would keep this between themselves, they spoke about many things before which the keep to themselves, "Keovi while we are waiting for the others i wanted to ask you something i have been confused about." He looked down at Delila as if his blind eyes could see if she was still asleep, "It's about Kia."

He found himself hesitating to ask his question, this was way out of character . Never his he asked anything like this to Keovi before, but Keovi was the only father figure her had and he couldn't ask anyone else, "Keovi... its just i feel odd around Kia.... I’m not sure if Kia has told you about her past but she also was on her own as a pup, just like i was. in fact when i ran into her she was still alone. she wasn't as lucky as me to found a wolf like you. And i can't help but feel we are the same in some ways." for once he was actually beating around the bush instead of getting straight to the point of his question, " I don't know Keovi these feelings are new to me and i don't know what to make of them. I was hoping you could help make sense of them."

(lol u can tell i was bored lol 857 words XD lol anyway i also have to say u may not see me on chat for a bit since i'm over my grandma's house)
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:17 pm

{( Im making a new topic after I post. Continue roleplay0 there, in Satili Forest, except for any roleplay at the clearing. )}

Keovi looked up to Nightwalker listening carefully. When he finished, his gaze traveled down to his meat, then rose again to the trees ahead of them. Mudpelt would be bringing some of the pack soon, but he couldn't hear nor see them yet. It was still pretty dark in the forest but the snow was still illuminated enough to see the dakr, shadowed trunks of the trees and any other animals that might be lurking around them. " I know what the feeling is." He suddenly spoke, cutting through the silence and startling a bird in the tree above them. "You love Kia." He said simply. His warm amber gaze looked back up at Nightwalker, filled with pride. Nightwalker had come far, and now that he was given a chance to think about it, much farther than any other wolf would've thought he could. This pup intrigued him since he first met him, and he realized now that he still does. 'Complex mind you have, Nightwalker, must be.' he thought to himself. 'You will become a greater wolf than you will ever have thought, I can see it.' He sat up, leaving his chunk of deer meat between his paws.

"I know the feeling, because I know Mudpelt. Its the kind of feeling you find yourself wishing to stay with you ever second of your life. Its a feeling that comforts you, and makes your fur tingle. A great, perfect feeling. " He felt a shiver go down his spine and out his paws as he thought about his dear mate. "If I'm not right then have a tree fall on me right now!" he challenged, sending a swift glare at the branches above. "I don't know much about Kia, but I trust her in this pack. She seems sincere, and very beautiful too. Your a lucky wolf, Nightwalker!" He chuckled. His eyes turned towards the trees leading to the lake again. " I wonder when Mudpelt will get here. It's been a while, hope nothing happened.." His voice fell hushed as he finished, and he seem dazed for a second but he shook his head again. The dazed feeling lifted.

He lifted a cream colored paw up to his muzzle and moved it across his nose, and then examined his paw. Clumps of dark, dry blood were smeared across his paw, along with some fresh. ' Must've broke it open again..' He thought to himself, wiping his paw over his muzzle again, coming out with the same result. " Ugh, I'm such a fool for getting that close to it's hooves, I was never good with hunting larger animals..." he buried his muzzle in the snow and sighed heavily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the old topic!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8