Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the old topic!

Go down 
+4
Twilight_Wolf
Mudpelt
Snowest
Morgan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

the old topic! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:23 pm

Takara felt her stomach turn over as she listened to Nightwalker and his anima. They need hlep... Something just isn't right. She though, pulling her ears back at the though of what might happen to them if Nightwalker's senses never got better. " Common, you both have to come eat. " She said, squeezing in beside Nightwalker to push his out of the den.

Keovi was about to lay his head down to sleep but quickly got back up once Mudpelt found a pup missing. He lifted his nose in the air and found it's scent just as they spotted her in the snow. " Koara.. you don't go out in the snow alone." he sighed as they walked past him into the den. The tiny pup dangled at her mothers jaws, keeping her paws in close to her but wiggllind a little" White stuff!" she barked, pawing at the flakes as one floated down onto her nose and melted almost instantly. Keovi smiled and laid back down, knowing Mudpelt and Kunamition would have it covered.

Koara growled her dislike when she was put back down, but stayed put, happy to snuggle into her mother's warm fur. her tiny anima had fallen asleep again, curled into a tight little ball. She soon felt her shivering die away as her mother groomed her to keep her warm, and after a bit, she felt just as good as when she first left the den. it was still dark out, and she knew she was tired, so she laid down and closed her eyes, moving in closer to her mother's belly to stay comfy and warm.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : the old topic! - Page 2 Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:25 pm

Delila slowly stood to her paws and moved to Nightwalkers side also to help Takara move him. Nightwaker struggled to his paws, he still felt really weak, he wondered where Iceheart was. she said she had some herbs that could help him, but he hadn't heard her voice for a while. maybe even iceheart didn't want to be around him in the state he was in now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:17 pm

Arrow stood next to Night Walker "need some help, Nightwalker?" He asked as Zena fell in the snow and huffed
Back to top Go down
Whitefeather
Yearling
Yearling
Whitefeather

Female
Scorpio

Pet : name: Ninko
species: owl
picture:the old topic! - Page 2 WhiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:37 am

Koda looked up from his gaze on the other wolves. They were so different from him. They had longer legs, bigger teeth, everything was twice his size. He hoped that he would be like that someday. A white mouse scurried over to him and then twitched her whiskers. Koda stared at the mouse with a confused glance. It felt strange looking at it. The mouse crept up and then crawled onto his back and Koda lay down so that she could balence.

He lifted his head up to see his two sisters standing not far away. Koara looks wet, he chuckled to himself. The mouse squeeked in agreement and then crept over to them. It sniffed around Koara and then twitched its tail with playfullness.

Last edited by Whitefeather on Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

Pet : Name: Kunamition
Species: Hawk
Picture: the old topic! - Page 2 2nai368

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:58 am

Anaya looked up as Koda came over. He needs to go away, Anaya thought. But she was too shy to tell him herself. Koara was definetly not in the healtht to play. She still looked cold.
Suddenly a small song white mouse appeared and crawled up on Anaya's head. It squeeked at Koda.

Last edited by Mudpelt on Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://coldbloods.forumotion.net
Whitefeather
Yearling
Yearling
Whitefeather

Female
Scorpio

Pet : name: Ninko
species: owl
picture:the old topic! - Page 2 WhiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:43 am

( it was Koda's anima)

Koda looked over at his newfound anima and wagged his tail. It was a feeling of pride in having her as an anima. Koda looked over to see her scurry back to him with sleep swimming in her eyes. Her white mouse fur stood out among the den walls as she took each pawstep. Koda layed down and then she made over to him and carefully snuggled up to him.

(EDITED)

Last edited by Whitefeather on Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

Pet : the old topic! - Page 2 L5tO
Name: Pan

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:38 am

(Ahem.. Mudpelt, Whitefeather.. At first the Animas are small, WHITE MICE. Not songbirds or black mice. Thankies for understanding my frustration!)
Back to top Go down
https://wotd.rpg-board.net
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:02 am

(they HAVE to be white? o.o I didn't even know that.)

Koara lifted her head, and opened her eyes to Koda's nosy anima. The tiny mouse next to her go to it's feet and made it's way sleepily over to the opposite side of the den to sleep in peace. Koara watched him curiously then did the same. As she go to her paws however, her feet and belly felt chilled in the cold air. She whimpered shortly and quickly went to her anima's side to curl up next to him, hiding her belly and paws from the cold air as best she could. as she settled, she could hear nothing outside, and only darkness where sunlight usually shone into the den.

Keovi was fast asleep by now, filled with tasty meat and curled up warmly away from the wind, he was able to keep his eyes shut enough to get a good rest. Takara was leading Nightwalker out of his den over to the carcass, frighteningly aware at his weakened state. The warm scent of elk reached her nose as she spotted the torn fur and bloody mass laying in the snow. pawsteps around it showed that other wolves and animas had eaten too, but there was still a lot of good meat left inside. She left Nightwalker's side to grab herself yet another few bites of meat. " I'm sure you can smell it now, huh?" She said through a mouthful of meat. " Eat till your full, and then some, you need to keep your strength up." She swallowed and nudged him towards the carcass, looking behind him at Arrow and Delila. " Pick her up and take her over here." she instructed." She needs to eat too." she told him. settling in the snow behind Nightwalker and the carcass, her fur changed to a snow white and her feet grew larger as she took the form of a white hare. She was prepared to wait as long as she could to help him, she knew Keovi would want her too since he couldn't himself.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : the old topic! - Page 2 BPz4
Name: Night

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:12 am

Whatching Takara lead a wolf to the carcesse that Snowest was sittin by Snowest wondered why the pup couldnt just find his way over. Then looking at the wolf's eyes Snowest reslized that it was blind. "Even if its blind it should know how to smell it's way over." Snowest thought to herself. Then a snore drifted into Snowest's mind. She smiled thinking of Jack.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:35 am

Nightwalker felt another wolf lean against him, "uh.. thanks." he let Takara and the other wolf guide him to the carcass. he wished he didn't need help to move around but at least he was out of that den for a little while, soon he was able to smell the carcass the scent was still much weaker then it should have been. she sighed and picked through the deer trying to food some good meat left to eat form the carcass"
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:32 pm

(Iceheart has the power of speed. You may not be able to catch her unless she stops. Oh, and I made a new topic called running.)

Ky woke up. He felt some pain in his chest, and knew immediatly, Iceheart was running. The pain grew more and more. He turned into a eagle and began to fly over. He couldn't catch up, but the pain was slacking. He tried to find where she was, but the messages bounced off her mind. He saw the two new wolves up a head, and swoped down. "I'm trying to find Iceheart" he said "How a bout you?"
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:10 pm

Looking at the wolf rumaging through the carcess Snowest said, "Your blind. Cant you smell?" she awaited the answer ignoring the fact that what she had said was rude.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:44 pm

Nightwalker found some meat on the carcass and started to tear it out. his ears twitched and he just suddenly stop pulling on the meat when he heard Snowest speak to him. he cliched his teeth once again he could feel his angry starting to build. not did this wolf stated out the obvious but then she had the nerve to ask if he could smell he lifted his head from the carcass and looked right at Snowest. a growl beginning to escape his maw he wasn't going to hold back anger this time. he wasn't in the best of moods at the moment and this wolf wasn't making it any better, " Of coures i can smell, alot better then you would ever be able to. i'm just not feeling well at the moment, now how about you leave me alone and stay out of my business?!"
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:21 pm

tilting her head to the side Snowest's eyes glittered with a crazy sheen. "Now why would i want to do that?" Snowest asked silkily. She waited the answer. "Remember, you promised not to behave bad." Jack said in her mind. Grinning Snowest thought back to jack, "I remember, that you promised."
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:16 pm

Nightwalker's growl changed to a snarl he was tired of this wolf, he wasn't in the mood to deal with her. being around her just made his anger grow if this continued he wouldn't be able to control what he would say or do next, " i suggest that you do leave me alone i'm not in the mood to deal with you at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:27 am

Grinning at the wolf as it snarled at her Snowest scoffed and said, "Not that you could deal with me." Snowest laughed, this was so fun! She waited for the wolf to attack her, she was expecting it.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:44 pm

Nightwalker turned his whole body to face the wolf, he was still snarling. his claws dug into the snow beneath his paws he knew this wolf was trying to provoke him and it was working, "don't underestimate me you may regret it later" he growled
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:01 am

"Sure, sure." Snowest said as she began digging into the elk carcesse again. The crazy glitter in her eyes faded away. Pulling out a peice of the liver Snowest dropped it by Nightwalker. "In my old pack the pups allways got the liver, Alpha said it made the pups stronger." Snowest said to Nightwalker absently. Snowest pulled out the rest of the liver and dropped it again by Nightwalker, "But I dont think that the other pups are old enough for liver yet." Then a large yawn racked at Snowest's body. After she was done yawning Snowest laid down and stared at the carcesse, her eyelids drooping.....
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:28 am

Iceheart slowly walked into camp with Kyota as a cat at her side. She scented Nightwalker by the deer carcass, and some liver on the ground. She picked it up and walked into the den slowly, trying not to eat it. She dropped it by Keoviand spoke slowly "I'm sorry for running away"
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:13 am

(Keovi's outside the den, sleeping by the entrance, but dont edit your post, its nothin major.)

Takara tensed at the words icily coming from Snowest's jaws. She half expected Nightwalker to leap at her, she could tell he was angry. But the other half of her said that Keovi has influenced him well, and he has much more self control now than he used to. She turned her mind towards believing the second choice. " Snowest, Nightwalker is no pup anymore, he is as mature as any grown wolf I'd say." she said calmly , changing form back into a pine marten. " And I would be careful with that tone of yours anyway, if Keovi wakes and hears you speaking like that to Nightwalker especially, I'd expect him to be pretty angry." She smirked, half joking, but not lying in the least. Her whiskers twitched as she curled up tighter towards her belly to keep warm.

She was about to lean her head down again before a moving spot of white caught her eye. " Iceheart! " She was surprised. She seemed a lot more calm than before but she could tell she was different now. Her gaze followed her as she went to Keovi's side, and she perked her ears curiously.

" Hm?" Keovi blinked his eyes open once the sound of pawsteps crunching in snow sounded in front of his nose. His eyes adjusted to see Iceheart before him, with an offering of meat. " Oh, you're back." He said, sitting up and then sniffing the liver. " You didn't need to bring me that." He said sadly, leaving the liver untouched at his paws. " Nor do you need to apologize. More like I'm sorry for overreacting." His ears drew slightly back as he continued. " you clearly are having some trouble adjusting to the ways of the pack. I should have seen that before but now I'm wiser. You need time to learn more, and the only way I can help with that is to tell you to watch and learn best you can from now on, and think before you act." He said, about to curl back up before searching Iceheart's unseeing gaze. " was Kia with you? I hope you two have cleared some things up, I hate to have fighting within my own pack." He said sharply before laying back down again in the now dry spot where he was before.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

Pet : Name: Kunamition
Species: Hawk
Picture: the old topic! - Page 2 2nai368

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:22 am

Mudpelt was relieved now that Koara was warm. She looked in amazement as the pups discovered there animas. She remembered the first time she had seen her anima. She had been messing with her sister, and her sister pushed her down. The white mouse had then shown hiself and ran all around her confusing her until Mudpelt could get up.
'We made a great tag team, back then didn't we,' Mudpelt thought to Kuna.
' Course we did, even I was the one with all the brains,' Kuna said smiling jokenly up at her.
'Sure you were,' Mudpelt said. Suddenly she looked up to the noice of a new arrival.
" Watch the pups, Kuna," Mudpelt said standing up.
Anaya noticed that her mother was leaving. She didn't want her to go. The white mouse was thinking the same thing. He ran up her head and urged her on.
" Mommy, wait," Anaya said following after her. She waited at the mouth because she had seen what would happen if she ventured out into the white stuff.
Mudpelt stood next to Keovi. " Its great to have you back, Iceheart. I hope you will always feel comfortable by coming to ask me any questions you might have," Mudpelt said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
http://coldbloods.forumotion.net
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: the old topic! - Page 2 ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:51 am

Kia made her way behind Iceheart, and stopped short before coming into the clearing with the dens where the others were. She'd never told a wolf about her history before, and now she'd told the entire story to Iceheart. It felt good to her to finally be able to tell someone, she had to admit. Her eyes drooped and her shoulders sagged. The lack of sleep was getting to her, and her legs felt weaker. Zio felt the same, but he was warmer atop Kia's head. You need some rest, he murmured quietly through their bond. "I plan to get some," Kia replied aloud, slowly walking into the clearing. She looked up to see Nightwalker and Snowest at the carcass, and it was clear that Nightwalker wasn't happy. Her ears pricked and she walked forward to stand beside Nightwalker, facing Snowest. "What's wrong?" she asked, glancing between the two. She tried her best to stand tall, but she could tell her posture was lacking.
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:19 am

Nightwalker was going to argue about continually being called a pup but thankfully Takara said something. he took a deep breath and let out, he sat down and sniffed at the liver snoweest placed in front of him. it was happy Takara had said something he wasn't sure how much longer he could have held his anger down. Delila Stumbled over next to Nightwalker, "for a while i thought you were going to attack her." Nightwalker continued to sniff at the meat as he spoke, "truthfully i thought i was too Delila"
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:07 am

Snowest wrote:
"Sure, sure." Snowest said as she began digging into the elk carcesse again. The crazy glitter in her eyes faded away. Pulling out a peice of the liver Snowest dropped it by Nightwalker. "In my old pack the pups allways got the liver, Alpha said it made the pups stronger." Snowest said to Nightwalker absently. Snowest pulled out the rest of the liver and dropped it again by Nightwalker, "But I dont think that the other pups are old enough for liver yet." Then a large yawn racked at Snowest's body. After she was done yawning Snowest laid down and stared at the carcesse, her eyelids drooping.....
(apperently noone read my post except for Shadow.)
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:11 am

(oops.)

"Okay" Iceheart confessed. Turning to Mudpelt, she said "Thanks, Mudpelt, I'll keep that in mind." She looked back to Keovi. "We did make peace. Oh and thanks" She picked up the liver and dropped it by the carcass.
She walked back and sat once more before Mudpelt. "I want to learn more about packs" she sighed "I obviously have a lot to learn."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the old topic!
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next