Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

He needs a pack.

Go down 
+4
shadowwolf445
Snowest
Twilight_Wolf
penman98
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : He needs a pack. - Page 5 Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

He needs a pack. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:31 am

Nightwalker was taken by surprise though he could understand the feeling of no longer wanting to be alone, they were so much alike other them him being blind and his short temper. "well i don't have a problem with it and Keovi is a big softy i think he would accept you. i'll even put in a good word for you." it felt odd being so nice it wasn't something he did often unless he was around other wolves that didn't bug him" Delila pawed Elleron's side "so what have you two been up to since we parted ways."
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: He needs a pack. - Page 5 ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:30 am

Kia's eyes brightened with the news. "Yay!" she said happily, her tail swaying side to side with even beats. She couldn't wait to leave so she could meet this Keovi.

Elleron smiled at Delila, and glanced at Thunder. "This, mainly," he explained. "When Dawn found Thunder we stayed with him and Chips. Next thing I knew she was his mate and the Alpha female of this territory. So, yeah, I think we'll stay here for a while. What about you two?" he asked, glancing from Nightwalker to Delila.
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:41 am

Delila's ears flatened a little "well things were a bit complacted when Nightwalker tried to go off on his own. a wolf Named Iceheart ended up following him and saw Nightwalker as her leader not longer afterwards she became sick and lost her eyesight so Bightwalker had to teach her how to use her other senses but she was progessing a bit faster then what Nightwalker would have liked, and he grew more furstrighted with his on abilitys. while that was going on Keovi claimed the land and came out looking for them and gave them a choice leave or join? we ended up joining up with him and Keovi is now training Nightwalker how to sirvive on his own." Nightwalker over heard Elleron and Deilila "don't tell me you have forgotten that nothing escapes my ears Delila. normaly i wouldn't like you talking about that but i'll let this one slide. going off on my own wasn't the best choice i could have made but it worked out in the end i guess."
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:46 am

Elleron cocked his head. "This Iceheart is blind, too?" he asked, half to himself. He couldn't imagine that there was another wolf who had this terrible fate. "Thats terrible. I'm glad that your getting on well, though," he said, brightening up. "It sounds like Keovi is a good wolf." Dawn nodded in agreement, hearing their conversation through Elleron's mind.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:05 am

Delila nodded her "yeah she is" she chuckled "i beleave Iceheart likes Nightwalker, i mean its pretty obvious she does the way she always hangs around him though she is two years older then Nightwalker and hes just still a yearling" Nightwalker growled under his breath "why did you have to bring that up Deilila i don't see why she likes me so much anyway we don't have much in common other then the fact that shes blind beside Iceheart is too annoying to intrest me. always wanted to be right under me, i don't see why i have to deal with that everyday."
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:13 am

Elleron chuckled along with Delila and Dawn joined in with a giggle of her own. Kia giggled along with them, though her's was a bit more restrained.

Dawn sighed, "It really has been a long time, hasn't it? You were so small when I saved you from the river, and now look at you! You've grown so much. Not just in body, but in spirit and maturity. You've become a very talented wolf, Nightwalker."
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:24 am

"you really think so?" he asked. "i don't know sometimes i think i'm blind in more ways then one, i have learned how to much better decsions and to not let my anger get best of my. but i feel like i'm not making in progress maybe i just some more time" his stomch growled. "oh right i almost forgot none of has eaten since a few days ago."
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:29 am

"You have. It's really amasing that you came so far since I saw you last." Dawn was interrupted by his stomach growling and she giggled again. "Feel free to hunt here. There's plenty of prey for you two and us." She turned to Thunder, "Up for a hunt, too?" she asked.

Elleron's own stomach growled in response. "Yup, I am."

Kia smiled at Dawn, she was starting to like this wolf. "I know I'm hungry." She looked down at Zio. "You?" "You know it," Zio replied, already bounding off, following the scent of rabbit. Kia sighed. "He gets like that sometimes. Hunger is not his greatest strength." She giggled and ran after her anima.
Back to top Go down
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Pet : He needs a pack. - Page 5 Chipmu10
Squack

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:25 pm

Thunder heard the talk about wolves he didn't know and Then he heard Dawn ask for a hunt."Sure.But... i you don't mind me asking, who are these wolves that you two are talking about?" He asked sniffing the air for the scent of a deer.
Back to top Go down
http://wolflife.forumotion.com/index.htm
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:26 pm

Nihtwalker could scent the rabbit Kia and Zio, his mouth watered as he sniffed rabbit did sound good right about now. he chased after Kia and hoping to found another rabbit to catch.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:44 am

"Nightwalker and I parted ways when I saved him. He was taken in my another pack who's leader is Keovi. Another wolf in his pack is named Iceheart and apparantly she's blind also. Kia, I guess, just met him and she's sticking around to see if Keovi will accept her into their pack." The words spilled out of Dawn's mouth as she tried to explain this to Thunder.
Back to top Go down
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Squack

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:46 am

"Oh, okay." He said following the deer scent.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:19 pm

Nightwalker and Delila Caught up to Kia he cahnged his mind about catching another rabbit and thought of a much funner way to catch something to some thing to eat " hey Kia i bet me and Deilila can catch that rabbit before you and Zio. Deilila!" Deilila nodded her head and changed into a hawk and flew ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:49 am

Kia laughed as she ran. "I'll take you up on that!" she shouted over her shoulder. "Zio, you know what to do!" Zio nodded and turned right as Kia kept running forward. Soon, she, too, turned right and dissapeared into a couple of bushes nearby. Zio stalked forward slowly, placing each paw precisely one after another. His eyes stared forward and were locked on the body of a rabbit. He wasn't sure if there were any other rabbits nearby, but he focused on this one. If there were others, they'd come out when he was ready. A small shudder in the leaves in the bush behind the rabbit told Zio that Kia was ready. He raised his head and let out a loud caterwaul, racing forward toward the small brown shape. The rabbit darted the opposite way toward the bushes and spran into them, seeking shelter in it;s leaves. It found nothing but the jaws of Kia. Kia caught it by it's back leg, nearly missing it, and held it down with a paw to deliver the final blow. Zio joined her and gave her a smile. Then he turned and raced off again, Kia on his heels with the rabbit in her jaws. He had another scent.

Dawn bounded after Thunder and froze when she saw the herd of elk. The herd, small in size, was resting beneath a huge tree. A few were grazing on the soft green grass, and there were a few fawns it looked like resting beside their mothers. All in all it was a peaceful sight, soon to be interrupted by the two wolves. She crouched and Elleron mimicked her. "Whenever your ready," she whispered to Thunder.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:19 am

Nightwalker could scent the rabbit's blood Kia and Zio must be quite a team to catch one so quicly though Kia did have the advandge of sight to help her. but he did have Deilila and they both devolped a uniqe way for him to hunt it took a while to learn though he still wasn't sure if he had it mastered. but this would be the perfect test for it, Deilila chriped over now then to allow Nightwalker to hear where she was so he could follow him. she spotted something white in the bushes below, she flew landed close to the bush and trnsfromed into a fox. Nightwalker could scent the rabbit as if it were right next him, it was close now all he had to was get into postion and wait for Deilila to do her part. Deilila stalked around the bush, she could her a constant chewing noise. maybe that rabbit found something good to eat too bad it would be its last meal. Deilila postioned herself right behind the rabbit, she jumped through the bushs supriseing it and sent it of speeding towards Nightwalker. Nightwalker's ears twitched as he hed the paws of the rabbit agaist the ground, Deilila had done well. it was preocupied with trying to get away from Deilila that it didn't notice him. he listened closly as it drew closer judging its distance, he then pounced on top of the rabbit and Delila came running to finsh it off.
Back to top Go down
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Squack

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:22 pm

"I'm always ready." he said as he ran and jumped on to one of the fawns to get and easy meal.He bit it's neck and Chips turned into a full grown fox like Elleron did alot."It's fun like this!" she screamed biting the fawn.

(can the animas mate if they stay 1 form all the time?)
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:32 pm

(I dunno about animas, maybe you should PM WW about it.)

Dawn ran right behind Thunder. She jumped out of the way as she almost ran into him and bit down in it's lower neck. She felt the blood gush into her mouth and the flails of the fawn grow weaker and weaker with the added wolf in the mix. It's breating continued to slow until it lay still. She released her grip and stepped back to look around; she hadn't even noticed that the rest of the herd had paniced and ran away. The only one that remained was the fawn's mother. It looked on with pained eyes as it's offspring was slaughtered by the wolf. The mother turned her sad eyes to Dawn. Dawn stared back, expressionless, and the doe turned and ran away to catch up to it's herd.

Elleron nearly tripped over himself as he took off behind dawn. Not being able to catch his footing, he barreled right into Thunder's side. He flailed with his paws and flipped himself over to get some balance. He stood still for a while then finally looked up at Thunder and Dawn. "Hehe.... sorry," he said with a sheepish smile on his face.

Kia once again raced into the bushes. She watched through the leaves as Zio stalked forward. His smaller body worked perfectly for this role. Two rabbits lay between Kia and her anima; grazing peacfully, oblivious to the fact that they were about to be hunted. She gave a small rustle in the leaves to show Zio that she was ready and he answered back with a loud caterwaul, charging forward straight to the rabbits. One of them sprinted into the bushes into Kia's waiting jaws where she finished it quickly, but the other turned and ran in a different direction, away from the bush. Zio, instead of joining Kia in the bushes, raced after it. His tail whipped from side to side as he turned, giving him great balance on chases like this. The rabbit zipped in every which way, until it came to a den, about the size of theirs beside the river, but too big for a rabbit. It dashed inside without a moment's hesitation. With only the scent of rabbit in his nose, Zio couldn't tell what was using this den or if it was abandoned, but he raced in after it anyway. It was completely dark in the damp den, but he could smell rabbit. And there was another scent, one he couldn't make out. Suddenly a sharp pain on his shoulder left him shreiking. He turned and bolted out of the den as fast as he could. What stood outside the den was an old badger, it's shoulders squared and it's beady eyes looking after the cat who intruded in it's nest. The rabbit, too, fled and ran in the opposite direction as Zio. He turned his head back around to face forward and raced back to Kia.

Kia was waiting in the bushes with the two rabbits they had caught laying right beside her. Immediately she noticed Zio's shoulder; it was bleeding, not heavily, thank goodness, but it was wounded. Zio's fur stood on end and his eyes were wide as he nearly crased into Kia. "B-badger," he panted, his fur still bristled and eyes huge. "Didn't get the rabbit...." Kia sighed and licked his shoulder. Her own hurt, as she felt his pain, but she thought he had just tripped or something. As she licked his wound, his fur relaxed and he calmed down. "At least your okay," she said, finishing cleaning his wound. He'd have to do the rest. "C'mon, lets go back." She gathered their two rabbits in her jaws and walked toward the place where they had first met Dawn and Thunder with Zio padding right behind her, still wincing every once in a while because of his wound.

(Wow..... I didn't think it'd be this long. xD)
Back to top Go down
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Squack

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:48 am

(okay, and lol.)

"It's alright." he said muffled through the fur on the deer that died as Dawn bit it.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

Pet : He needs a pack. - Page 5 L5tO
Name: Pan

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:32 pm

Dusk sniffed the air; It was dry and arid, it hadn't rained in a while. She walked with her nose smelling against the dirt without looking ahead. She ended up bumping into a female wolf, looking a lot like herself but lighter brown. She had dark blue eyes, like Dusk had dark green ones. Faolin was less excited than her, and ended up bristling his fur a bit.

"Calm down, Fao." Dusk told her Anima who obeyingly loosened up. The young she-wolf bowed her head in respect to the much older female, closing her eyes as she did so. As she peeked an eye open, she ended up seeing a large, black wolf. 'Why did it have to be just like what I'm scared of?' She thought, flattening her ears and backing up.

"N-nice to meet you," she called out as she continued to back up. She ended up bumping into Kia and Zio, which surprised her even more. She almost jumped into the air, but avoided it. She moved forward and stopped not far from the light brown wolf's chest. She was a bit scared now, and tried not to show it; But somehow a bit of it was showing, a lot, actually.
Back to top Go down
https://wotd.rpg-board.net
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:24 pm

Dawn giggled at Elleron's clumsyness and lowered her head to eat. But at that moment she felt something bump into her side. She turned to see a brown wolf, darker than herself but not by much, with dark green eyes resemboling her own dark blue. This wolf, if she didn't know better, could have been her sister because there was so much that resembled them both. She smiled politely to the she-wolf. "Hello," she said, then flattened her ears in confusion as the she-wolf backed away seeing Thunder. She cocked her head slightly, then flinched a bit when the wolf bumped into Kia and Zio. It seemed she was timid, thats for sure. "It's alright," she said soothingly, her ears still flat with uncertainty. "Your not in any danger here." She glanced quickly at Thunder, wondering if he had done something to this wolf to make her scared of him.

Elleron looked up at the new female and opened his jaws to greet them, then closed it again when he saw the she-wolf's reaction.

Kia grunted as the she-wolf bumped into her and she almost lost her grip on the two rabbits she was carrying. She wanted to say something, but she couldn't talk through this mouthfull of fur. She glanced quickly at Zio, who nodded in responce.

"Hello," Zio said politely, dipping his head and wincing at the sting that followed on his shoulder from the badger bite. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Kia flinch at it, too. Careful with that, she warned him privately.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:48 am

Nightwalker and Delila were about too head back with there one rabbit, he wanted to catch one more but the rest them got away from him. "guess we still need a little work Delila four rabbits and we were only albe to catch one." just as he finished speaking he could hear the paws of a rabbit coming rapidly towards them, something most of spooked it. for it to be running without being aware of its surroundings "Delila one coming our way" she nodded her head and jumped into some near by bushes. as the rabbit dashed towards them Delila jumped out of the bushs caused the to quickly change directions. but Nightwalker was waiting for it, he grabbed what felt like the neck of the rabbit and bit down hard. Delila walked over to his side "well done Nightwalker you never got one by the neck before." Nightwalker was satisfied with the turn out we may missed of the rabbits they came across but at least he could catch something. he wondered what would Keovi have said if he saw the trick that he taught them worked out. "well come on Delila this is good" he grabbed one of the rabbits in his jaws and Delila carried the other.
Back to top Go down
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Squack

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:15 am

Thunder heard paws coming towards them.he let go of the fawn."hello" he said as she jumped away."Why are you scared of me?" he said looking around and listening to the chirping of the birds.

(WW, can animas mate if they stay the same form?)
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:59 am

Kia dropped her rabbits on the ground in front of her and turned to look at Nightwalker and Delila, both carrying one rabbit. "Looks like it's a tie," she said, giggling. She loped over to his side and sat down, leaving Zio beside their catch. He was still curious as to why this new she-wolf was acting the way she did.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:07 am

"it is?" Nightwalker asked kind of surprised. he sniffed and smelled the two rabbits by her anima, "oh so i guess it is." he dropped his rabbit on the ground "i was lucky with this one, it came running out of no where." Delila dropped her rabbit and walked over to Zio and sat down " those two are becoming friend, thats so unlike Nightwalker...... guess he can relate to her."
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:25 am

Kia giggled again, this time shorter. "Thats weird, guess it was spooked by something...," she wondered. "We almost had a third one, but when Zio ran to get it he ran into a grumpy old badger. It bit his shoulder, but it's not serious, just a stinging nip that I can still feel.." She cringed as it stung a little again.

Zio turned to see Delila come and sit beside him. He glanced back and saw that they had gotten two rabbits also. He grinned at the thought of Kia and Nightwalker. "Yeah, Kia feels... stronger when he's around. She's amazed that he could learn so much to cope with his blindness."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He needs a pack.
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next