Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

He needs a pack.

Go down 
+4
shadowwolf445
Snowest
Twilight_Wolf
penman98
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: He needs a pack. - Page 4 ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

He needs a pack. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:02 am

"I'm glad she's gone," Dawn sighed, padding over to Thunder. "Are you okay?" she asked, worry in her voice. She looked down at Chips, then Elleron also. I'm alright, Elleron reassured her through thought. Only a few scratches and bruises, but they should heal soon. What about you? She glanced down at him. Same here. I'm alright.
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Pet : He needs a pack. - Page 4 Chipmu10
Squack

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:25 pm

"I'm fine." he said as he asked chips."are you alright?""Yes!" she squeaked."I agree, she was a problem"
Back to top Go down
http://wolflife.forumotion.com/index.htm
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:25 am

Dawn grinned at Chips and Thunder, happy that they were fine now. Elleron bit the tip of her tail gently. Oh come on! he said privately to her. You know you like him. Dawn blushed and stared at the ground, swishing her tail from side to side idly. "So, about before..." she started hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Squack

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:09 am

"yah?what do you mean about before?" He asked hesitantly.He glanced around and saw the marks of the fire of Snowest."Do you mean that toublesome wolf Snowest.?"He had completely forgot how he asked her to make a pack.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:15 am

Dawn sighed, hoping that he'd start up the rest of the converssation. She shook her head, still looking at the ground, blushing. "No, not that," she said, more hesitantly. "About the pack. Before the stranger came in." She looked up, her clear blue eyes staring deeply into his. "The answer is yes," she said, more confident. Her embarrasment caught up with her and she looked away again, ears flat.

Elleron chuckled silently and brushed his tail against her side.
Back to top Go down
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Squack

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:57 pm

Thunder grinned with chips."It's alright."He rubbed her with the top of his head."We need to go find a shelter if we are going to survive." he said Squinting towards a large rock for a cave."Lets go find the shelter we were in." He said trotting back from where they came.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:27 am

Dawn felt relieved when Thunder calmed her. She blushed a bit, then quickly agreed to return to their previous shelter. She bounded after him with Elleron at her heels.
Back to top Go down
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Squack

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:04 pm

At about 7:00 They came upon the shelter.Thunder also came upon the fact that Chips was missing.He howled, Hoping to get a loud squeak as a reply.Where are you?He said over and over again in private and non-private talk."I am over here!"She squeaked while she talked to some of the rats that were in the prievious cave."The cave is over there!" She said running off to the rock wall."We knew it was over there." he said bounding off to it.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:46 am

Dawn smiled a bit, then bounded after Thunder and Chips. She entered the cave and lay down beside the wall, exhausted from today. Elleron lay down beside her and snuggled into her light brown fur.
Back to top Go down
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Squack

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:37 pm

Chips continued to socialize with the other rats as Fade fell asleep once again by the door.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:25 pm

-The Next Day-

Dawn lay asleep inside the cave. She was completely still, only the rise and fall of her chest indicated that she was alive. She was dreaming. In her dream she saw this small black wolf Nightwalker, she remembered his name. Just a pup then. She was standing in front of the small pup baring her teeth at the wolves who showed up. Suddenly her dream changed. She was standing in a beautiful field of flowers surrounded with the sweet scent of roses. Butterflies fluttered by and the sound of a brook babbled somewhere nearby. She looked around and panicked when she couldn't find Elleron. Her eyes rested upon a black wolf, larger than her, approaching her. He was alone too, his anima was no where to be found. "Thunder!" she shouted, running to catch up to him. He playfully reared on his hind legs and ran away, loping through the flower field gracefully. Dawn giggled and chased after him. He finally fell over in the soft grass and lay with his belly to the sky. Dawn toppeled over him and let out a contended sigh. This was perfect. She smiled in her sleep.

Elleron awoke, his eyes straining to make sense of the early light. He scrambled out of Dawn's grasp, confused as to why she was smiling in her sleep, and stretched. He didn't want to wake the others, so he headed outside to warm himself.
Back to top Go down
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Squack

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:24 am

Thunder heard the small footsteps.He saw Dawn sleep smiling and shook his head like he was saying no as he very gently giggled.He walked outside to find Elleron."Hey, bud." he said speed walking towards him."How ya doin?" he asked comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:29 am

Elleron turned and greeted Dawn's new mate with a happy smile. "Good morning," he replied. "I feel fine, and it looks like Dawn is having a pretty good dream now," he added, chuckling at her smile in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : He needs a pack. - Page 4 Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:36 am

Nightwalker could tell could tell they where much farther from the river now, he couls still hear it but it wasn't as loud as before. he raised his head and sniffed the air, the smells were much differnt. he would have to get used to it since he might be here a while, as he sorted out the scents there was one familer scent that he had not smelled in for what smelled like ages. it was Dawns sweet scent it would be one he would never forget "Kia i beleave we are close to them."
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:47 am

Kia padded beside Nightwalker. "Yep, we're close now." She strained her eyes and stared ahead. "There they are, but I don't see the female here. Her anima is here, though," she amended. Zio's fur prickled uneasily. Ever since that first encounter with that wolf long ago he hadn't seen wolves the same way. He wasn't so sure about these two.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:56 am

Deilila jumped off Nightwalker and changed into a fox and ran towards Elleron "Elleron, remember me" she shouted Nightwalker shook his head "sometimes she rushes into things oh well better catch up to her before she gets herself into any kind of trouble." he ran after Delila
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:17 am

Kia giggled and followed after Nightwalker with Zio on her heels, still on edge.

Elleron turned his head to the sound of his name. He saw a white fox bounding up to him. His eyes got wide and he bounded the rest of the way to meet her. "Delila!" he shouted, joy spreading through him. "What are you doing here?" he asked, smiling at her when he caught up with her. He looked over her shoulder and saw Nightwalker with a wolf and an anima he didn't know beside him. "Nightwalker!" he shouted, happy to see him also.

The sound of Elleron's voice interrupted Dawn's beautiful dream. Nightwalker? she thought, sensing Elleron's happy mood. Her dream blurred and cracked until she was blinking her sleepy eyes open to see a new morning. Dawn! Come see who's here! Elleron shouted happily. I'm coming, I'm coming, Dawn replied sleepily, getting to her paws and stretching. She emerged from the den to see Thunder not far away. She smiled happily at him, then turned and searched for Elleron. He was with a white fox and two other wolves were on their way towards him. She almost ran after him until she realised who they were. The brown wolf, she didn't know, but she looked around Nightwalker's age. "Nightwalker! Delila!" she shouted, running across the open ground to meet them. "You've grown since I've last seen you!" she exclaimed as she came to a stop in front of Nightwalker. "What are you doing here? It's been so long!"
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:24 am

Nightwalker came to a sudden stop when he heard Dawn running towards him "i have? hard to really tell. anyway its nice to hear your voice again Dawn, i have changed in more ways then just my size during our time apart. Dawn i've come to relize that i owe you alot and i don't belave anything i do can repay you for it but i'm willing to try. Dawn who is that other wolf i smell?"
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:29 am

"You don't owe me anything!" Dawn said immediately, surprized he had brought it up. "I saved you. You were going to drown if I didn't do anything!" She wondered who he thought he owed her anything. She glanced back, remembering Thunder and Chips again. She blushed slightly. "Well, this is Thunder and his anima is Chips. He's my mate." She glanced down at the wolf beside Nightwalker. "Who is this?" she asked.

"I'm Kia," Kia answered before Nightwalker could introduce her. "And this is Zio," she indicated with a glance down toward him. "It's nice to finally meet you, Dawn."
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:24 pm

Nightwalker shook his head"its more then just that Dawn, i treated both you and your anima so badly when i was still a pup even though at the time you were the only ones that helped me. in the end i let my anger get the best of my and went off on my own again." he bowed his "this isn't something i;m used to saying but Dawn i'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Squack

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:45 am

Thunder jumped up when Delila came.He growled before he saw other wolves.He barked as a warning.but then he saw that they knew eachother.
He stayed on alert."who is this?" He asked Dawn.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:50 am

"This is Nightwalker and his anima Delila. I saved him from drowning in the river when he was a pup but we parted ways. He's come back to repay the favor," Dawn explained to Thunder. "And this is Kia and her anima Zio. I haven't met her until now." She looked down with warm eyes to Nightwalker. "It's alright. You were having a hard time. You just about drowned and there were so many wolves there, it wasn't your fault." Elleron pitched in, "Yeah, we understand."
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:26 am

Nightwalker sighed "well alright but at least let me help you something before i have to leave, i told my leader i would be back with in a few days." "thats right i bet Keovi is worried about you" Delila added. "more worried about me offending others then my well being" he replied only half joking. he directly at Thunder as if he could see him "so your Dawn's mate you sound ok i guess but i really shouldn't be judging. "Kia thanks you for showing the way here you can go back to where you were if you want."
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:17 am

"If you insist," Dawn agreed hesitantly. She hated that Ng=ightwalker felt he owed her something.

A shot of panic went through Kia's body as Nightwalker dismissed her. She fumbled for an excuse to stay with them again, but failed. Now that Dawn and Thunder knew about her it was either join them or go with Nightwalker to his pack. And that option didn't sound too bad. "If you don't mind...," Kia started, looking at her paws, "I would like to travel with you to see if your leader will accept me into your pack. I've been on my own for too long, it would be nice to get back to a pack life, enen though I've never really known one."
Back to top Go down
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Squack

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:38 am

Thunder stood hesitantly.He didn't want to accept someone he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He needs a pack.
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next