Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

He needs a pack.

Go down 
+4
shadowwolf445
Snowest
Twilight_Wolf
penman98
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Pet : He needs a pack. - Page 8 Chipmu10
Squack

He needs a pack. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Thunder Perked up."is that... other wolves?" he hesitated and shivered a bit because of the lack of warmth on the cave floor."Dawn, I am going to head out there to check." He didn't wait for a reply. He padded about a meter out of the cave.He lie his haunches down and howled.It ringed loudly through his territory."Show yourselves!" he barked. "we won't attack you." Then, right then, he saw some colors, and what he thought, some movement.He started to head towards the wolves.

ooc:I'm actually getting better at Roleplaying.
Back to top Go down
http://wolflife.forumotion.com/index.htm
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: He needs a pack. - Page 8 ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:44 pm

(WW hasen't RPed for a while now... I'll just make something up since this topic has been dead for ages. T.T)

Dawn carried the small pup into their dark cave and set her down gently. Dusk seemed to already be asleep, and tha was good. It seemed she needed rest. They had only met this pup that day and she was already attached. Her light brown ear swiveled back to hear Thunder. Her head followed soon after when he mentioned other wolves and him going out to meet them. Elleron, stay here, she said quickly before turning and making her way out of the cave swiftly to stand beside Thunder. The small fox cub obeyed immediately and snuggled up next to Dusk, though he kept his eyes open and his ears alert incase Thunder was right and the wolves were agressive.

Exiting the den, Dawn rushed to Thunder's side and immediately raised her head slightly to scent the air. Unfortunately, the wind was blowing the other way, so she didn't get much of a scent. But she didn't even need one. A white wolf bounded straight toward the two of them, followed closely by her anima. Dawn tensed and her pelt prickled slightly, but this wolf didn't look like she meant any harm. She backed up slightly and left the talking to Thunder.
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Squack

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:05 pm

(k.oh, and sometimes I'll use parentheses and sometimes I'll put ooc:)

Thunder didn't move, But Chips shivered with fear."Hello.What are you doing here?" Thunder didn't want to fight, but it was the only way to put it.He sat and waited for a reply.

Last edited by penman98 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:53 am

(Well Icey just skidded to a halt in front of you guys. Ro's hiding. So you might want to deal with Icey)
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Squack

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:35 pm

ooc:K.Well, I don't need to edit mine.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Pup
Pup
Amber

Female

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:21 am

Marvk watched fearfully as Iceheart and Kyota bounced forward.
The insolent little--! How could she go so unwittingly--! He would rip their--!
"You chose to come with us you pathetic pups," Marvk growled after them, though
he knew his words would not reach their ears. "CHOSE, to COME... and as soon as
the going gets tough you prance off to the hospitality of other wolves. You don't
even think of how your actions might affect the relations between your own pack
and the one you now sleep alongside! Betrayal! War! Brainless gnats! You will
be the spark that starts the forest fire! FINE then, good riddance! Come on Ro,"

Marvk spat after the two and then turned, brushing alongside his companion.

Ro didn't seem troubled by his words, or the sudden departure of her two new
pale acquaintances. "Feel any surprise? Why? It never lasts long... love, trouble
it you not,"
the pallid she-wolfess murmured softly. Her muzzle tapped lovingly on
the Lynx's pelt as she followed her Anima. Marvk seemed to calm at her touch and
his heart swelled when she didn't mind them leaving.

"You are stronger than they are," he said proudly, "Maybe it took me a sane wolf's
company to realize your endurance. It's not much, but it's something. And I'm
proud of you,"
he said, melting into a smaller cat form and jumping up on her back.
"Find a place to sleep that's warm Ro, under a tree or something. There were a few
pines a couple lopes back."
He let his mind wander as his counterpart walked beneath him.
It had occurred to him several times that his feelings might be the spawn of jealousy.
For so long he had been used to being the only one Ro loved, liked... depended on. When
that mindless pair had showed up he had had to share her. He justified himself when he
said that the two were holding them back. Phantoms still haunted him though, accusing
voices repeating the unsureness Marvk felt. 'You don't want her to find a home, you like
taking care of her out here. You don't want her to get better, you can understand her
and nobody else can. You enjoy that closeness. You don't want her to have anyone other
than you. You're afraid of losing her, being distanced from her.'

"Of course I am!" Marvk unintentionally hissed the words out loud. Ro didn't seem to mind,
"Of course you are," she replied mechanically. Not expecting a reply, Marvk was shocked
back into reality. Rohindal had squirmed under the low branches of a young pine and was
curled around the trunk. She had somehow managed to do this without rousing Marvk
from his daydreams. With a heavy sigh the Anima slipped under one of Ro's colorless
legs and snuggled against her warm body.
Back to top Go down
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Squack

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:52 pm

Thunder turned to Dawn."Lemme go speak to them," he said as he turned his head away and Shot off after them.He ran through the thickest and thinnest.He reached them, finally."Get out of our territory!"He screamed."And learn to treat wolves with respect!"He began to snarl, Then he got vicious."Move!Now!"
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:02 pm

icheart jumped as Thunder bounced forward. He was so loud, she couldn't tell where he was going. Her ears flattened to he head, her tail clamped to her belly, and her belly almost scraped the ground. She backed up, twisting in circles, trying to locate the wolf, as to make sure he wouldn't attack her unawares. She caught a scent, familiar, but unidentified... Dawn. Her snowy tail raised a bit and wagged slowly. Her voice rang out "Dawn! It's me! Iceheart!"

Kyota knew this was no time to step in, so he shifted into a cat, and bounded back up the hill, catching Ro's words. His claws unsheathed, but the tom held his words. He mentally sent a message to Iceheart "Get back up here after you talk to Dawn." Kyota had known who it was down there, and led ceheart to a friend, in hopes that it would cheer her up,and stop her from making irrational desicions. Oops.

He stopped in front of Ro, panting.
"Other wolf... coming. Leader... angry... I knew that... Theres a wolf... That Iceheart knows.... Sorry... Trying to help..." He cuaght his breath, and got out his messages clearer.
"The leader is coming, he want's you gone now. Iceheart is talking to a wolf she knows, a leader I think. I knew she was there, and maybe meeting a friend will stop her from making irrational choices. I was wrong. Sorry." His words became more angry, and tears began to flow down his white face, glistening in the morning's light
"But you don't have to insult her! You only know some of what we've been through! The death we saw! Iceheart is on the brink of insanity, and I want to keep her! I don't want her to go where I can't follow." His breath now came in sobs, and he let out all the emotion that had been penned up inside his heart, everything came out, reopening wounds of the soul. But it was healing the pair, not harming.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:03 pm

Dawn's bristled form never lessened as the new wolf submitted. At least she wasn't cocky. When she voiced her words, they caught Dawn off guard and she raised her head slightly, thinking. Do I know this wolf? she thought. She remembered suddenly, and she almost gasped. Iceheart. She followed me when I took Nightwalker away from those other wolves. "Iceheart," she whispered, voicing her thoughts. She turned to Thunder briefly. "It's okay, Iceheart is alright. We met briefly a long time ago."

(Tiny post. -.-)
Back to top Go down
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Squack

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:17 pm

"Well it's too late now," Thunder spat at them.He spread his wings and flew low too catch up to Dawn and right then saw what Dawn, Elleron, and Chips saw."I was there too." he said, though a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Pup
Pup
Amber

Female

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:53 am

Marvk blinked as Kyota suddenly appeared out of what appeared to be thin air.
He was quite certain that he and Ro had left Iceheart and Kyota in the dust
while they were bouncing ignorantly toward a pack. What surprised him even more
was that the Anima had heard every word he had spoken! He hadn't even
thought Rohindal had heard them, but apparently the Anima had. The feline
cast his glowing yellow eyes toward the sky and glared for a moment. They
seemed to be pleading the Gods to tell him why the pair had returned. He might
have scorned the nature of their departure... but that didn't mean he wasn't glad of it.
Ro might have been content with their company, but Marvk didn't particularly care for
them.

All thoughts aside, all wishes aside, the simple fact was that Kyota was back.
Marvk looked unkindly toward Kyota, his luminous eyes cutting through the
ambiance of waking insects around them. Despite his annoyance, Marvk forced his
head to remain cool and collected. The Anima waited patiently for the other pallid
creature to get his thoughts in order to properly share them.

"Wants us out hmm? I think they can stand us for a few moments of rest," he muttered,
"I can keep watch," he added, this phrase meant for his counterpart. The little feline
raised a condescending brow as the other Anima continued. "You were on her side
just a moment ago,"
he murmured, "She wasn't the one stubbornly refusing common
sense in staying away from the other pack. It was you who said, 'I don't care if you're
in trouble with this pack, we need to get some rest.'. Obviously without thinkin--"
Marvk
cut himself off, feeling impatience with his lingering in the past.

He shook his head and ruffed his fur. His eyes flared suddenly, his golden optics tinting to
a light crimson. "You think you can't follow her?" a cold fury was evident in his voice.
"You think you won't still be one with your soul if she changes just a little bit? Can you
really be that ignorant?"
He was on his paws now, his form melting into a larger bobcat-like
figure. "Let me assure you that I cannot ever remember a single coherent conversation
with Rohindal. Let me remind you that I doubt she will ever be 'normal' again... Let me also
tell you that even though I cannot remember our previous life, I am CERTAIN that I am
MORE a part of her now than before."
The normally docile Anima was livid now. He loved
Rohindal more than anything in the world and this other pale creature had suggested
that he did not know her. That he wasn't a part of her. That he couldn't 'follow her'.
If he didn't have these things, then Marvk was left completely alone, his life and
companionship with Ro would be meaningless and hollow. So he clung to these things like
a fledgling to a branch. Without it they two would surely meet their end.

Marvk wasn't finished though, his calm demeanor was long forgotten and his voice had
risen to a shout. "I have news for you as well!The whole world is full of tragic stories
like ours! I don't need to know of your troubles because we have our own! You can't
go around expecting others to pity you because of your problems! Because of your PAST!"

Every strand of fur was on end and the little bobcat was hissing and spitting now.
"Stop crying about what HAS HAPPENED and make informed and intelligent decisions
about what's happening NOW! It won't do you good--"
His shouting match was spectacular,
with little or no space in between his sentences so Kyota could not interrupt him.
However clever it was though, it was now over. Rohindal had gotten to her paws and
had gently tucked her little Anima under them. He calmed almost instantly at her touch
and looked away, embarrassed but stubborn. "It's going to rain soon," Ro whispered,
a sad smile on her maw, "but the lion is too slow to catch the ribbon. Even before he howls
his rage the ribbon has taken two more steps. Stop the rain Marvk,"
she murmured.

Whatever her words might have represented, whatever problems these wayward
four had to work out... they might have to wait. Marvk had just generously
trumpeted out their location to ever wolf within a mile radius, and no doubt they would
be coming to remove the intruders who had obviously not left at their request.

Last edited by Amber on Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Squack

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:56 pm

Thunder heard howling and sighed.He thought he should go hurt them, so he did."Hold on," he sighed.He flew too high for anyone to see.He flew just 1 KM above Marvk.He flew strait down silently and dug his claws in the wolf, In a perfect way that no wolf could resist being startled from if it happened to them."I WANT YOU OUT NOW." he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:58 pm

Dawn stood, rooted where she was, watching in awed shock as Thunder attacked. She didn't know how to react. Of course she wanted to help Thunder, but these wolves never really did anything to them. She finally broke out of her trance-like state and her paws worked the ground furiously, pacing back and forth while her tail swung from side to side with anxiety. She should help Thunder. He was the alpha male. But he never really gave her any orders to attack. Iceheart was annoying, sure, but she wasn't vicious. The raised voices from before told her that there was another anima and wolf beyond her sight, one that was obviously irritated. Though if they were traveling with the white wolf they couldn't be too bad either, right? Dawn lowered her head as she paced, her ears retreating to her head, and she let out a whine. If the wolves fought back she would fight alongside Thunder. If they didn't but fled, she would stay where she was. Yes she decided. That's reasonable. Though her thoughts were small and pitiful inside her head.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:21 pm

Kyota cringed as Marvk berated him, but he did not speak. His tears stopped and a thought crossed his mind 'He is right' His was about to voice this to Marvk, but then a winged wolf crashed down on Ro. He leaped forward, and dug sharp thorns that were his claws into the area where his wings connected to his shoulders, trying to get himself noticed. He yowled towards the wolf's sable ear. "STOP!"

Iceheart heard the wolf take off and shouted to Dawn, who just stood still "Come on!" She turned to run up the hill, crashing into hat seemed every boulder and log, falling several times. She reached the top of the bluff, but was too disoriented to tell where the fight was. She would have lashed out, but fear of striking Ro. Kyota was in the mix too, by the thoughts and sounds. She emmited a low pitched growl, and prepared to fight.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Pup
Pup
Amber

Female

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:22 pm

Ro, who had calmly been sitting over her prickling Anima, was quite unprepared
for the attack. When suddenly she felt claws driving into her sides she blinked,
staring with surprise at Kyota. Her expression gave the impression that she wasn't
really sure if another wolf had landed on her back or not. Had her docile yet
somewhat shocked emotions continued she probably would have chided her attacker
for being so rude; however, no such luck graced this wolfess's life. When the pack wolf
bellowed in her ear Rohindal reacted.

First the remains of her wings lashed out, a motion that would have thrown her attacker
clear had they been whole. Instead they merely shoved lightly against the intruder.
It was the next movements of the fragmented wolfess that made any difference.
"TRAITOR!" the single word erupted from her maw as she fell into a similar trance-like
anger to the one she had been prey to back in Goldenleaf Terra. Just as when the third
white wolf there had appeared unexpectedly, Rohindal bared her fangs and let loose
a feral snarl. The she-wolf threw herself from the cover of the tree and rolled hard against
the ground in hopes to dislodge the creatures on her back... she hadn't even noticed
Kyota had hopped on for a ride as well.. Banner waving high in omnipotence, Ro
barked savagely twice and twisted around, jaws snapping, trying to grab a hold of anything,
everything!

Through their connection Marvk was knocked breathless by the sheer weight of the sudden
emotion. The urge to rip, to tear! To fight back at any cost! To get REVENGE! It was overpowering!
A small cougar stood in the Anima's place now, fur on end and claws dipping deep into the ground.
This new wolf hadn't done something worthy of such seething anger, in fact his actions were quite
understandable... but the two didn't want to understand. They wanted to fight, to kill!

Marvk took a moment to master his connection, forcing Ro's feelings away. Only when he had
succeeded did he realize he might need them. Small red pricks were dotting Ro's shoulders
and sides where flesh had been punctured. The little Anima felt anger roar in his chest once
more. He had attacked her! Attacked his Rohindal! His love! His soulmate! He DARED lay a claw on her?
Kyota's command kept Marvk from jumping into the fray with his counterpart, but did little to stay
his now flaming temper.
Back to top Go down
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Squack

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:06 pm

What are you guys talking about?He landed on Marvk.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:21 pm

(You said that she landed on the wolf. Rois the wolf, Marvk the cat with yellow eyes, and kyota the one with blue)
Back to top Go down
Amber
Pup
Pup
Amber

Female

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:39 pm

((Yeah, Marvk is Ro's Anima o-o))
((Rohindal is the wolf xD -pokes- you might wanna check their profile.))
((It's a good thing to do before you start RPing with another character :3))
((Rohindal has no wings, and neither does Marvk at the moment.))
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:46 pm

(lol Pen. S'okay.)
Back to top Go down
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Squack

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:00 am

ooooooooh sorry

Thunder flew off."LEAVE, NOW." he said madly.He began to think he would be able to kill them if he tried.He flew of then stared."I will kill you if you don't.Then he got a thought that he couldn't.He sighed."just leave and we'll leave you alone," he said more calmed to them.

Chips stared."calm down, Thunder..." she stopped."Just ask nicely for them to leave."

Last edited by penman98 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:00 am

{( Pen, you should know better than to leave one-liners on this site. There is a slew of things you could write about. It can be difficult for many people to respond to such a small post. At least give enough effort for a paragraph or two.)}
Back to top Go down
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Squack

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:05 pm

oh sorry.I can't post more now I will later.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Pup
Pup
Amber

Female

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:22 pm

((Peeeeennnnn D:))
((It's been five days! Something is finally happening with Ro!))
((Please fix your post? Q-Q))
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:29 am

(Pen, could you edit yet? It's been a month. Please?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He needs a pack.
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8