Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

He needs a pack.

Go down 
+4
shadowwolf445
Snowest
Twilight_Wolf
penman98
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : He needs a pack. - Page 6 Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

He needs a pack. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:28 am

Nightwalker tilted his head to the side "a badger?" he never heard of such a thing, though he did used to stay around here when he was a pup. its possible he smelled it before but just avoided it since the scent wasn't familiar. though it had not been long since he left this place everything felt foreign "what does it smell like?"

Delila nodded her head "well Nightwalker has been practicing living with his blindness ever since he was a pup. he really has grown alot since then in more ways then one, he used to be so angry all the time. Keovi calmed him down a bit but he still has quite the temper if you rub him the wrong way"
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: He needs a pack. - Page 6 ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:34 am

Kia wrinkled her nose, having smelt one recently a few weeks ago. "It stinks," she said. "It smells really bad. They're hard to miss, but Zio had the scent of the rabbit in his nose, he couldn't concentrate."

Zio nodded. "I can tell. I bet it was extremely hard for him to learn to deal with it, but he's just as normal as any other wolf that I've seen. He's leaned to listen and smell so well that it's as if he can see." He glanced back at the two and grinned again. "Yeah, Kia is amased by it. She's never met another wolf her age before since her 'mother' was killed..."
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:49 am

Kia's description didn't really help him he could smell a lot of things that "stink" what he needed was a more a bit more detail of the smell. "well that doesn't really help me but thanks anyway, i wonder did Dawn and her mate found anything to eat" he lifted his head and sniffed the air. he could smell Dawn and her mate not to far and the blood of an elk then another scent flooded his nose. the scent belonged to another wolf, "well Dawn and her mate found more then just something to eat. i can smell another wolf with them.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:30 am

Kia nodded, remembering the wolf who had bumped into her just a minute ago. "Yeah, there is a new she-wolf here. She's brown with dark green eyes." She looked forward where the she-wolf was still cowering under the gaze of Thunder. "It looks like she's terrified of Thunder for some reason."
Back to top Go down
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Pet : He needs a pack. - Page 6 Chipmu10
Squack

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:32 am

Thunder still wondered why the new wolf was scared.
Back to top Go down
http://wolflife.forumotion.com/index.htm
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:25 pm

"really, i wonder why well why don't we see wha.." Nightwalker voice trailed off and his ear twitched, ever since he left from Keovi and the others he always kept an ear towards them so he could hear when orr if any trouble came up. just now he could hear icehearts howl calling out to everyone and just when he just found Dawn but he couldn't ignore her what if the others were in danger he ran past Kia to talk to Dawn "i'm sorry Dawn i have to go i'm not sure whats going but i think my pack is in trouble i'll come back once things calm down" he turned his head by to Kia "come on Kia if you want to join our pack this might be a perfect time to prove yourself to Keovi." he took of towards the sound of Icehearts howl.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:10 am

Kia was startled by Nightwalker's urgency, and her body tensed as he said that they might be in trouble. "Right," she said, signaling for Zio to follow. Zio obeyed immediately, turning and bounding away with Nightwalker. "Bye, Dawn," Kia called as she turned and ran after Nightwalker, leaving their two rabbits behind.

Dawn turned her head to see Nightwalker's retreating form. She hoped that the others were alright and that he'd be safe. She'd hate it if he got into trouble. She looked after him until his and Kia's shapes dissapeared, then turned back to the new wolf, searching for an answer.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

Pet : He needs a pack. - Page 6 L5tO
Name: Pan

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:20 am

Dusk winced as the wolf talked to her, but managed to sit up again. "Oh, it-its nothing." She played out a small smile for a split-second and covered it back up again. Her ears perked up a bit as Dawn spoke to her, which calmed her a bit. "I thought so, but its just.." Dusk stopped, thinking it over. 'Maybe I should wait a whiel before I tell her.. But if she really wants to know, I'll tell her.' "Nevermind. I'll tell you some other time." She finally said, flattening her ears and turning away.

Faolin sighed to Dusk's actions, it got old rather fast. But at least she was more confident with this wolf, though it didn't help with that other black one not far away. Dusk glanced up and down at the she-wolf, her eyes wide with amazement and her ears pricked back upwardly. "Hey, you look just like me!" She giggled, continueing to look all over this female. "I'm Dusk, what's your name?" She asked excitedly, and quite unexpectedly even for herself.
Back to top Go down
https://wotd.rpg-board.net
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:45 am

Dawn couldn't hold back the smile that showed on her face at the female's excitement. "I thought so, too," she agreed. "Dusk? Thats odd. My name is Dawn." She giggled, thinking about the coincidence. A she-wolf who looked almost exactly like her with a name sort of like hers. It was odd, but Dawn found herself enjoying this. Elleron smiled behind her at her happyness.
Back to top Go down
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Squack

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:18 pm

Thunder didn't feel safe about the mate of his and the loner being far different from him but almost twins.He still smiled at the sight of his mate finding a new friend.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

Pet : He needs a pack. - Page 6 L5tO
Name: Pan

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:58 am

Dusk smiled, leaning forward and rubbing against her chest somewhat like a cat. It was her way of saying she means no harm, since she never really learned how to do it right. "That's a pretty name," she said in a lower tone of voice. She yawned, it was getting dark and for her sleep came early. The she-wolf looked up at Dawn's face and sat, her smile away and her maw opened in another yawn. She looked to behind her, and saw the male. She figured he was friendly, and calmed down a lot, though still was a bit nervous. She could tell the wolf didn't really like her being here, but Dusk was reluctant to talk to him. "Should I leave?" She said, flattening her ears.

Faolin yawned much earlier than Dusk did, but smiled when she did so at Dawn. He was glad that she was happy, and not as sad and pitiful looking like she usually was. He sat, lowering his front end in a lean, ready to protect Dusk if need be.
Back to top Go down
https://wotd.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:02 pm

(ok, and thank you.)

A slender female wolf named Crystal entered within Tunui Plains, her creamy tan and white patched pelt did not blend into the teritory well. Her light green eyes gazed around the area in amazement, she did not know how beautiful this place was. Crystal's ears flattened to her skull as she heard other wolves nearby, she lowered her slender frame in the tall grasses as she started to slowly walk to where the sounds were coming from, lucky for her she was down wind. A small dark brown and white fancy named James Bond (Crystal's anima) hopped onto her back and started to sniff the air. "Be carfull Crystal, I don't want to see you being attacked again." He whispered in her ear. "I already know that James!" Crystal said as she rolled her light green eyes when he was not looking. A few minutes later she had found some thick bushes to hide in, her eyes watched the other wolves every move...Because she was unsure if they would attack her or not.
Back to top Go down
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Squack

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:55 pm

Thunder heard the she wolf speak to him."you can only stay if Dawn wants..."He stopped and sniffed the air."What's that smell?" He looked over the canopy and saw dark clouds sending streaks of lightning down into his forest."The forest fires..."He saw orange light coming through the border of the clearing.He got warmer by the second."Run!" he yelled still watching the light get brighter."GO!" he yelled to them as the forest fire blew right infront of him.Then he ran out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:26 pm

Dawn opened her mouth to speak, but Thunder's question disrupted her. She turned to look at him; he was looking far off in the distance and sniffing the air. She turned to look at what had startled him and was confused. Only when she saw the smoke reaching toward the sky did she know what it was. "Thunder!" she cried, looking toward him. "We all need to get to the river! That's the only place we can go!" It was only a lightning storm; there was no rain. Yet. The rain would come soon, but not right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:15 am

Crystal lifted her head and sniffed to smoke filled air, her light green eyes widened as she could smell the fire coming closer. " So much for meeting these wolves, hang on James!" Crystal said as she leaped out of the bushes and ran to the river, a few harsh coughs escaped from her jaws as smoke started to fill her lungs. As James hanged on to Crystal's fur tightly, Crystal jumped over a fallen tree. She made a slid stop as she swiftly looked around herself, the fir was on both sides of her. " I hope you are hanging on tight." She said panting, Crystal reared up half way and started to use her speed...Hoping that she would make it out of the fire.
Back to top Go down
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Squack

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:06 am

Thnder ran through the forest with chips at his side."I can get us out of here!" he yelled."I'll grab you, Dawn, and you grap Dusk and I'll carry us out of here!" he yelled.It would be a heavy lift, but he managed to grab Dawn and barely have her hover above the ground.He would take that weight for his pack.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:23 am

(That's a little much, don't you think? o.o)

Dawn flailed her paws and managed to find solid ground again, slipping out of Thunder's grasp. "No, don't worry about me. Come on! We have to get out of here!" She gave a fleeting glance at Dusk, her anima Elleron, then turned and ran for the river, hoping everyone was behind her.

Elleron, speechless with panic, followed quickly after Dawn. His eyes were eide and his fur stood out on end as he ran stiff-leggedly toward the river.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:36 pm

Using her speed, Crystal swiftly ran out of the burning forest. Her light green eyes widened with fear as the tips of her ears, paws, and tail started to get burnt. Once the river finally was in Crystal's sights she jumped into the clod water, she started to swim to the other side of the river as she turned her head for a short moment. I hope that they would be ok.. The thoughts cleared out of her skull as she heard James yelling in her ears to her on the shore line. "Crystal get out of the water before you drown us both!" The little mouse yelled as he started to shake Crystal's ear a bit. Crystal got out of the water as she was told, a few more harsh coughs escaped from her as she sat down. Her eyes looked around at the edge of the river bank, she saw the the fire was not on this side of the river.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:00 am

Dawn stopped in her tracks abruptly as a cold drop fell on her nose. She looked up into the sky; it was raining now. The rain was freezing, almost snow but not quite there yet. She shivvered as it picked up, but smiled, seeing the orange glow recede. "It's raining!" she cheered, but her legs shook with the freezing water now saturating her fur.

Elleron trembled beneath Dawn, using her as a shelter from the rain. "We need to find shelter from this," he shouted above the pour. "Thunder, where is the den we stayed at before?" he asked, wincing as a cold drop of rain fell on his nose.
Back to top Go down
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Squack

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:03 am

Thunder sped threw the air after her.When he heard Elleron, he looked where they were going.When they had left the cave they had turned back."We are heading towards it right now" he said beginning forward once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:42 pm

Crystal looked up into the air and saw that it was raining, a few shivers ran down her spin as she felt the cold rain drop one by one onto her wet pelt. She let out a sigh of worry and relief as she watched the fire dying down. "I don't think that I will ever be accepted in this pack." Crystal said to herself as she still watched the cold rain fall, she could fell it freezing before it hit the earth.
Back to top Go down
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Squack

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:48 pm

Thunder heard a wolf speaking.He turned only to see the dying fire and the ripples of the rain on the river."Hello?Show yourself!" he howled to the wind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:50 pm

Crystal's ears went up as she heard the howl, she ran to the edge of the river where she could be seen by almost any wolf near. She raised her spotted head and let out a loud yet smooth howl saying "I am here and I mean no harm." Once she was done howling she started to test the cold water, she knew that the only way to meet the others was to swim back to the other side.
Back to top Go down
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Squack

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:14 am

Thunder heard the wolf as he watched her."hello" he said still watching the fire making sure it didn't spread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:34 am

"Hello, my name is Crystal." Crystal said to the male wolf as her light green eyes watched his every move. Her talon like claws tested the earth as as she still tried to find a good place in the river to swim to the other side. Her nose sniffed the slightly smoky air as she made sure that she did not show that she was a bit unsure about the male.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He needs a pack.   He needs a pack. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He needs a pack.
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next